>using rice cooker
Enjoy your arsenic poisoning

>plastic bowls

enjoy your prostate cancer

>meat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's actually a plus if I can meet the panini man faster

>>>/leftypol/

Yeah TVP takes no time at all to cook. Pretend it's taco meat.

eat soy, fuckface

*sips soy*

>cooking your food
enjoy your HIV son

get some tilapia, faggot

>not rinsing the rice before putting it in the rice cooker
brainlet

What do you guys put with chicken breasts in slow cooker? I've done too much pulled pork lately

>eating anything
Enjoy your cancer/poisoning/death/black plague
Scientific studies has shown that food (non specified) causes cancer and death. Good job user, LITERALLY giving yourself cancer

Quinoa, mix of beans and lentils is the base; I'll usually add those steam bags of veggies ($1 most everywhere).

Sometimes I'll add a mild salsa (pumpkin salsa went really well with chicken in my experience).

I usually add a spicy sauce kind of thing, stuck on what veg to add though

also is rice in a slow cooker a yes or no?

I bought a rice cooker specifically because the slowcooker rice comes out really dry after it's been refrigerated. You might be able to fix that though with salt and butter.

wtf is this thread

why is cooking your meat bad?

cavemen didn't cook their meat and they we're big af

Honestly, I've never done meal prep because I used to work in a restaurant/pub-that-did-food and have done chef work myself, and know that the official advice suggest that keeping cooked rice for more than 12 hours and reheating it is about as safe as juggling running-chainsaws.

Similar story for chicken, etc.

Yet you see people on Youtube making chicken, rice, and veg a week in advance, and they're not dead.

I seriously don't get how the bodybuilding community has such different standards to the entire food service industry in any developed Western nation.

wot

Okay retards, what's some good cutting mealprep recipes

if you dont give me one your mother dies in her sleep and all your pets. I need at least 3 and everyone else is immune.

cavemen were pure msucle and swole and they didn't cook meat

not giving you one just because you did the your mother dies in her sleep and I hate that delete and repost and I'll give you one

>just rice and some dry ass looking chicken
why do you faggots hate yourselves so much to eat that shit? learn how to fucking cook.

rip ur mom then, not taking the bait