How was my 1 year transformation?

Began at 19, at 110 lbs. Smallest kid entering highschool. Now 20 at 145.

pretty gud

You aren't lifting heavy enough.

nice progress bro

good job manlet

nice, during that time did you ever try to lift weights?

lets see those quads. If they look good enough, I may bottom you.

Rice nigger / 10

You entered high school at 19? Sad.

are you saying that you were 19 in high school?

you should probably focus on your academics instead of lifting

Good job Ching chong

this guy again

The best improvement i see in this picture is that you removed that faggot ass eyerings.
Keep up the good work,and let your hair grow more,you look like a rapist that just got out of prison.

close your eyes and say three times grow grow grow, that should complete your workout

Well done man. People who joke don't lift, you can tell.

keep it up wang

I have a similar body type. What were your eating habits like?

Solid!

Great progress. Lift harder. Lmao you look like my girlfriends little brother.

Now the smallest kid entering college

He's actually not. He's stronger than probably 40% of the male collegiate population. So roughly average. Good aesthetics but he needs to lift harder and eat more

Nice try, OP. Youre one entire year's progress is most skellies starting point. You didn't eat enough, lift enough, and you surely aren't stronger than any other grown man lmaoooo

Don't listen to the insecure cunts here OP, you look like a solid ottermode, I think girls will like it. Keep working on it man!

Unless people around you are all 5'4 you are still the 'smallest'

i don't care. Post this crap on your facebook next time

>19
>entering high school
Wtf

unironically great progress. you went from weak dyel faggot to respectable fit body that probably even gets some mires here and there. keep it up and in 2-3 years you will be a beast!

OP here, whether its negative feedback or not, thanks for the truth. 18 years I was about 100 lbs, not the best, was a gamer, barely ate food because of no diet just played games day and night. Wanted a change my lifestyle. I may still be a DYEL ottermode but the feedback makes me want to become a better person.

PS. I MEANT 19 ENTERING COLLEGE SORRY

You've made great progress lad

It's not helped you to look less like a little faggot

Yo i didnt know stewie2k browsed Veeky Forums