Weeb fitness training program

A complete workout that will radically fix your biology to make you the most fit human alive - strong enough to fight off some of the toughest humans on earth and survive as the winner. You must start in childhood but it's a complete diet and workout program and your results will be of being able to lift 275 with ease as your easiest form of lifting with your triceps and also be able to lift 245 3 years later without touching your arms once.

375 with your core and be able to do it 4 times as the easiest thing you've ever done and be more fit than someone who goes into basic for the air force and passes. This workout is not known to any trainer on earth and it's a 100% natty workout.

All of this as a natty. You have to have a very good understanding nutrition and have to supply your body with nutrition your entire life with natural food sources nothing can be boosted no supplements and it's the easiest thing you'll ever do. You have to start working out at around 12 and 200 crunches will be the easiest thing on the face of earth to the point where you stop doing them because it's too easy.

It is possible to do if you don't start in childhood but you must have good nutrition and constantly hydrate yourself to get the best results possible. If you have excercised in the past you have the ability to start today if you're 18 to make yourself one of the most jacked humans on earth.

So, where to begin:

Start eating right and you need to supply yourself with enough nutrition to make your entire life healthy. If you do not you will fail this workout course and it will not work. At the end you can eat whatever the hell you want and keep the muscle mass and health status but must return to nutrition after a time. I'll post more later. I'm currently busy. 15 minutes to decide.

Start with compression. Wear compression on your arms at all times when working out. Work yourself until you cannot work out anymore, get water, and then go lift some more. You can, you have to start somewhere. Once you do this and your are too tired to lift even if you do only 1 more, go work out at a different station on a different part of your body. Go back to where you were before you went to work out at a different area and start lifting again. Do as much as possible and push yourself as hard as you can in the gym making sure you take water breaks when it becomes too much and go again to work out. It's a start. The compression makes your muscles more efficient so they look smaller but work better than if you didn't. The compression must be tight fitting but around your arms.

Eat a good balanced diet before you work out and if you didn't go eat as soon as you can, lots of meat and vegetables and your body will intake the protein and it will feed your muscles

You have to intake a lot of protein which means a lot of meat before it happens

For your kids - have them stack wood for a wood stove every day 50 pieces each time. They'll naturally, without even working out their core, be able to do 200 crunches in a row without crunching once. You have to make them bike an entire summer on a mountain bike on the hardest setting or close to it and then they will be able to do the crunches.

It's a complete cardio. For people that aren't kids, listen up- you have to intake a lot of protein which means meats before you go to lift. 30 minutes before you work out eat a lot of protein and vegtables like lettuce. Use only water not even gator aid because you also have to speed up your metabolism before you go lift. You have to eat well for about 3 weeks and then can start lifting / working out. It's like cardio but more advanced and you'll be able to keep lifting in the gym.

They will be the most jacked people alive if they did it because it teaches the child that they can go beyond their limits and they keep lifting. I suggest for christians only - power of God stuff. It works though kids naturally work out their muscles by playing and it's nature exercise.

I'm one of the most flexible people around in one of the most advanced physical education unit in the world or was and we were also trained in part by people who've trained NFL before they became NFL

What the fuck is this fucking bullshit thread nigga?

Drink coffee before you work out, it increases your gains. Also get an olyptical and bike 30 minutes non stop on one of the hardest settings on the machine and keep going no matter what until the 30 minutes are up. Watch anime on netflix while biking, it helps time pass. Work out every other day to maximize gains or you won't get them unless you're starting as a kid.

You don't know how to lift if you say it's bullshit.

Read
You'll never stump it I'm walking proof this will make you jacked as fuck without protein powder and without supplements GOML fagget

You probably sup with McD's McFit which means you're a McBitch I used to lift fucking trees in a forrest trees so big you'll shit your pants if you ever meet me in real life.

TL;DR just kys yourself homeboy

I hung out with old school power lifters - championship lifters - when I was a kid I know how to lift please educate yourself this is stuff you don't read online that only living lifting legends know.

Don't talk shit man I don't care if you don't know as much as I do I'm teaching people how to lift

But nobody reads this text dude

You just did look man it makes you so jacked if you doubt even once that you're as jacked as you are it will break your spine slightly so we'll hide that fact because I'm living proof this workout works fegget sorry to shit on your parade but man I can outlift anyone on earth from a lifetime of complete fitness so GOML because you read it faggot