Which exercises will help me get a face like this?

Which exercises will help me get a face like this?

why would you want a face like these guys they look like little fags who suck dick for a living

fellatio

None. But mew and lose fat to maximise face. Also what's the left guy's name he looks familiar

lowering overall bodyfat

Keggels and dick suck.

Cut to around 10% bf and chew gum

chew lots of gum and suck lots of dicks
combine them for crossfit style supersets
>kipping blowjobs

Fredrik Ljungberg

Fredrik Ljungberg, former Arsenal football player

>crossfit style super sets

I lold

Thanks and damn nigga glowed up

>Which exercises will help me get a face like this?
None. STFU and deal with it.

Does sucking dick really work?

Smoke crack, seriously, look up pictures of jeremy meeks young, the guy looks like shit with a face

go for it and tell us

What is mew?

As i said

I sometimes forget Veeky Forums is part of Veeky Forums the I read replied like

- repressed beta/omega homosexual

People who think "mewing" will change bone structure.

I like to think most of Veeky Forums are serious at the gym, genuinely put on some muscle, and look good to normies. But posts like this show that most people here are so out of touch with reality we're really just a sidekick of /b/ that has heard of something called a "gym" and decided to post about it on the internet.

Low bodyfat

It doesn't have to change bone structure. If nothing else you are practicing good oral posture. You look stupid with your mouth hanging open.

why are most people with that type of strong face structure balding early? are they literally too high test?

basically, yes.

Would getting braces help at all? I have a bit of an overbite. Is there gonna be any change in my jaw posture or would it only fix my teeth

I'm wondering this as well. I'm almost done with invisalign and my teeth are definitely straighter but I have no idea if changed the shape of my jaw or not

Just get jaw surgery or whatever

He's like Derrick Rose minus the acne

if you wear the rubberbands it can correct overbite/underbite and bring out your jawline

Thanks man. It gives me hope that face gains will come with fat loss.

20 reps of soy and youre gonna make it

Pretty much. At least you don't look like a Neanderthal breathing with their mouth open. Also it helps with sleep. And what about chewing to grow masseters? Is he telling me that you can't grow muscles now too?

Come to my house and find out

are you blind? the thing is that he shaved his hair
that goddam hairline was too low and close to his eyes, making him look retarded
he also has a lightbulb head, so keeping the sides shaven thinned the upper portion of his head and made him more aesthetic
plus he got rid of those ridiculous facial pubes exposed his full potential removing his defects

1rpm Buddhism followed by 3x5 samsara-rebirths.

Gotta do 1x5 Good deeds first tho or you're never gonna make it.

Genetics, so make sure to breed with a Goddess so your son can have the life you never had.