Is he natty?

is he natty?

no

Nice gyno faggot

Can a skinny fuck like me, 5"10', 130lbs be put in TRT because I found out i have low test and the doc might put me on a smaller dose of weekly test get gains if I eat more and lift everyday? I've been lifting for 2 months and eating my ass off with basically no gains, got bloodwork done and have low testa

just try harder before cheating

but I have low test

>small traps
>realistic, proportional delts

if he's on gear he's not lifting very much. that's 2-3 years of lifting natty and low BF%. could be on clen to get abs to show like that but clen is not an AAS.

how low we talking?

then you just have to try a little harder than everyone else

He's not even big, he's just cut. What a weeb.

OK, a few things. And I'm being serious for once on here.

Yes, if you eat more than you burn off, you'll put on weight. Combine that with a good lifting routine and not eating fatty shit, and you'll grow muscle. Being natty fucking works, it's basic science.

However - if you're low-test, then get on fucking test. I assume from your post you're in the United State of Americucks whereby "steroids" are seen as "cheating". Now I'm no Trump fan, but given the guy is the fucking president then surely you realise taking any shortcut available to you is the way to go?

If you really have been "eating (your) ass of" then maybe it's low test. But I bet in reality you haven't.

TL;DR - For a lot of skinny guys, lack of food intake it psychosomatic. To the point it can mean even if you force it you'll just throw up. You feel "full" and "sick" just from eating. This is panic/anxiety and steroids cure it. Changed my fucking life. If you can do it natty, then fucking do it. But if you can't, stop fucking kidding yourself and get on it.

Injecting testosterone is more natural than eating processed food/ It's literally the primary male hormone.

I feel like he would be the type of person to go on gear and just do half the effort as it where

Him and his brother are both going bald very quickly so they either have shit hair genetics or both hopped on gear

I just started a steroid cycle (bought to me as a gift, was planning on it yet but whatever), 250 ml test E twice a week

I've been lifting for a year, still struggling to get enough calories even 5 weeks in
What am I doing wrong?

sugar and honey to increase your appetite senpai

>And I'm being serious for once on here.
>not eating fatty shit

No, you're not being serious

He's American, so no need to ask: Not natty.

He's pretty big dude. He's fridgemode and a claviclet though.

Come to your own conclusions.

Brutal.

He looks no more bald than the girls behind him.

He was a running back in high school so yeah.

cute af

You need glasses.

Ignore him. He is clearly from the Logang.

There is literally nothing wrong with injecting testosterone when observed by a doctor

lol its his frame that does that

he could easily be on gear

you are delusional if you believe that physique is only achievable with roids

If looking good is "part of their job" then they are likely on gear. Not because they want to reach the heights that only gear allows, but because using gear makes it a lot easier and quicker to get there.

You really think people who do shit like coke care about the longterm effects on gear on their body? If they are a "famous because you're famous" celeb with even a moderately okay body, then they are on gear bottom line.

eat lots of carbs/grains because they won't keep you full for long.

and the real secret: amitryptyline. i've been underweight my entire life. just 10-20mg will make you hungry as all fuck constantly. obv it has other effects though. i've gained 50 lbs in 5 months without trying

I was literally 5'10 and 130 before i started GOMAD. Now Im at 155 for the first time in my life.

Do GOMAD