How long did it take u to reach 1/2/3/4?

how long did it take u to reach 1/2/3/4?
im on my second month of SS and my lifts are
65lbs/95lbs/170lbs/195lbs
im still skinny fat so i just eat at maintenance

these are 5 rep maxs btw

b-bump

for 1rm 3 months
for 5rm 6 months

god damn im weak

r-really? I've been making gains but at my rate 1/2/3/4 may take more than a year for me

I want that ice cream to be real so badly.

nowhere near 1/2/3/4 for reps
oddly enough i'm still far from 2/3/4 for 1rm but my OHP is super close to 1 plate for some reason. i don't look like i lift at all either.

Eat some damn food. 195x5 deadlift after 8 weeks is pathetic. Please read the book and fix your ways.
Don't be scared to gain weight, because right now you're just wasting your time. You should be eating enough to add 5-10 lbs to squat/deadlift per session and 2.5-5 lbs to bench and press. If you're not able to do this, your diet or sleep needs to be addressed.

I started 1.5 years ago from auswhichz mode and 8 years of not doing any exercise, and am now at 0.5/1/1.5/1.5

same. its g-genetics

Around 1.5 years as an overweight manlet that's been cutting for most of that time
Current lifts 1RM are 145/205/285/315
God fucking dammit

thats cause youre a pussy who is afraid of facing a challenge.
you add 15 lbs. per week on your squat on SS even if we take that down to 10 which is laughably easy at your level it would take you 3 months to hit 3 pl8s if we estimate you 1rm around 200

what the fuck are you me
those are my exact lifts
205, 5'8", cutting for the last 6 months from 255

>eating at maintenance
just stop being a pussy and start eating
you will gain fat
but you will gain A LOT of muscle if you are training properly.
Once you have the muscle worry about cutting the fat. If this doesnt make sense to you then think about this. The more muscle you have the more calories it takes for maintenance so in the end its even easier to cut the fat out if you just gain muscle first.
get your gallon of whole milk and start sipping user

Even if you're 30 bmi and 25%+ bf? Thats terrible advice without knowinflg ops stats.

he said hes skinny fat in the op dummy

People who say skinny fat on this board are fat guys with skinny arms.

Op, whats your height/weight/bf?

>those stats after 1.5 years
>not doing any exercise for 8 years
yikees

I've been doing SL for 3 weeks.
Still have ways to go but not clue when i will plateau since i'm adding 5lbs after each workout starting from bar.

70lb/90lb/105lb/125lb

only thing that feels hard so far is the OHP
but still 65lb more to fight my way to 1 plate.

kill me

149lb, 5'5, 20-22%