Every day bro

lets see you overhead press a log heavy enough to support your body weight

that's not an OHP tho

Bump, let's find victory.

>christianity scares the jew
Nice try, Rabbi

Every day, senpai.

Good goy.

For lent I'm going to up my workouts to be 6 times a week from 3 (I'm new,just started in late November), Nofap, and finally cutting out the last shit in my diet that's holding me back.

What would that carry be called? How far dis he actually go? Also he fell 3 times so don't fall for the no spotter meme and don't trust some soyboy named simon.

Shepherd Carries 1xF

They were 4xF though user he fell three times

>implying Jesus didn't have a spotter helping him lift half of his reps
Remember Simon?

Fuck yourselves back to the hole you crawled out of.

COPE

Golden mouth letting it be known

That looks like bitchweight, son.

He's not pressing it though

>posting the subversive fuck that fractured christianity
Worse than the jews themselves.

perpetually moving squats over an uneven terrain with constant inclines and declines.

Please educate yourself

In the Talmud there are multiple passages condemning Jesus and saying he is “burning in fiery excrement” and all sorts of other stuff. The top Jew priests all hated Jesus because he was showing how full of themselves and conniving they all were. They are the ones who condemned him to death.

How much could Jesus deadlift?

lazarusxf

lmao

his body weight

a) thats an actor
b) there is no guilt

The sin of the entire world.

>nofap for lent
You should always be on nofap, not just for lent. Still, good on you.

I really think more people on Veeky Forums need Jesus. Everyone's measure of making it is too materialistic. You'll just hurt yourself more by chasing cheap pussy. Why don't we talk about spiritual gains alongside liftin gains?

underrated

wow what beautiful writing, where can i find more things like this but not just of jews but life in general, reading this felt freeing.