Will Adderall kill my gains?

I was prescribed with ADHD as a kid but my parents never put me on any meds. I'm at uni and was thinking of getting an adderall prescription but I wanted to know if it will kill my gains?

It will actually

>took some and loss some mass

Not a lot but its noticeable for me

>prescribed with ADHD

its basically methamphetamine so yes it will

Or it'll make him a rager at the gym.

> (OP)
>its basically methamphetamine so yes it will
It is literally an amphetamine you mong. You're the type that tells people AAS shrinks your dick and LSD has rat poison in it. I hope you die of syphilis on a close relatives birthday.

shut the fuck up dickhole what did I even say wrong? are you just doing this to make your ego feel better?

it's phenethylamine you filthy nigger

Reading comprehension faggot. Five seconds on Google would have told you it is literally an amphetamine and not "Basically methamphetamine"
>hurr wat da difference. Same thing
If u think this then u have no business commenting on drugs

yes because its a vasoconstrictor, citrulline malate or another vasodilator would make it a non issue though

it will kill your dick, it destroys some of the tendons at the base of your dick.

When you are on it, you have terrible shrinkage. and will cause permernet shrinkage over time

Okay here the real shit from another adhd fag. Currently I take vyvanse which is a take when you need to study drug not every day. The only gains you'll lose are the gains from not eating enough. Just eat a big breakfast before you take it and watch your heart rate in the gym it can be dangerous. First time I took it before I went to the gym I lifted like crazy. Felt amazing then suddenly severe stomach pain went and threw up. Went home and woke up next day arms were dead. They trick you into thinking you're doing less work.

read this try having sex while on it, it's heaven
if you're tfw no gf then fap

go smoke some more meth then

I remember RIP BIG RICH stated he stopped using it due to restricting blood flow in the body and not being able to get max pump, so he went back to snorting coke and preworkouts. .

Ask your doctor you dumb cunt.

only if you don't eat moar

get Dexedrine instead

It's like coffee, but with a slight euphoric effect and a feeling of well being. You'll probably build a tolerance really fast. It will make you mega focused on your lifts. As long as you continue to eat and sleep properly, no, it won't kill your gains.

first time taking it the euphoria is great, now it's just stimulating and subtle mood lift
anyway to get that first euphoria back?

Been taking small doses for the last 3-4 months.

I faked adhd to get a script so I can preform better at work.

Anyways, I feel it always get a great workout if I have taken it that day. Though higher doses might raise your heart rate too much to do cardio and feel fine doing it.

It will only kill your gains if you forget to eat. It has helped me cut very well which is something I always had trouble doing.

>anyway to get that first euphoria back?

Yes... by getting higher doses or taking a long break and coming back.

Chasing the euphoria is exactly what causes addition to ADHD medication user. Don't chase the high. Just use it for the focus and energy.

Also anyone know how to avoid those horrible headaches you can get on this shit? Its the only downside I have found.

Enjoy addiction faggot

It'll give you massive mental and physical gains if you put the meds to good use.
If you're like half the retards who take adderall all you'll do is use it to level up in masturbation and video games.
Just remember to eat, that's literally the only gains goblin with ADHD stims

I've been taking various prescription stims for about 10 years.
I'm not addicted.
Addiction only happens if you're retarded and increase your dosage without doctor approval to chase the high that you get at the beginning.
Can fuck you in other ways though

>Horrible headaches
Whut?
All I got was dry mouth (PROTIP: chewing gum) and lack of appetite, with the occasional stimulant psychosis if I overheated

Not enough to make any noticeable difference. Some brehs use it as preworkout (srs)

time to move on to mdma, same effects as amphetamine but crazy euphoria

Once every 3 months kinda sucks

It is methamphetamine. My script says dextromethamphetamine, which is the paychoactive strereoisomer produced in the making of common street meth.

i was taking ritalin for while
terrible for a bulk because u have literally zero appetite while on it, but other than that it will help u stay focused and will allow u to study for longer

It won't kill your gains as in taking it will cause muscle entropy. However it will insanely increase your metabolism and lower your appitie so you won't want to eat thus lowering your gains cause your will power probably isn't strong considering you need drugs to focus

You're a dumb cunt, it is chemically identical to meth, meth just has a methyl group attached to it. Op: amps will kill your appetite completely so yeah you will have a hard time

Dextro-amp ? Or dextro-METH-amp?
Cause it it's the latter you are an extremely rare case..

These are actually both correct. You'll see some decrease in gains because of the vasoconstriction, BUT you'll also tend to lift more if you're on amphetamines when you lift.

One study I've found though suggests that amphetamines may increase your metabolic rate (and fat metabolism), which may also mean that people who lose mass aren't factoring their medication in when they calculate their TDEE and protein consumption. Personally I've noticed that I tend to burn fat AND build muscle mass when lifting and eating maintenance, but the gain of muscle mass goes slightly slower than it does for others.

The key is proper nutrition. A vasodialator you may be able to help compensate with the cardiovascular effects as well, but in my experience this hasn't been as much of an issue when pairing lifts with light warm-up cardio and some moderate cardio on off-days.

Is it called desoxyn?
Why the fuck would they give desoxyn to a virgin?

Control your emotions friend and know when you are wong.

>Chemically identical
>Has a different methly group
Pick one

It will absolutely kill your appetite for about 3 or 4 hours. However, I've had the best workouts of my life when I take it with preworkout about 20 minutes before the gym. Like, I'll spend 2 and a half hours in the gym and just crush PRs. Just gotta force yourself to eat if youre bulking

This

Methamphetamine is generally not used any more because of concerns of neurotoxicity even at therapeutic doses. Concerns that are not apparent with dexamphetamine and ritalin.

I'm not a wong, I'm white

does having 2 day drinking / drug binges cripple gains? about every second weekend we take m, white, acid, ket and drink a couple bottles of liquor. and don't sleep

I've used both methamphetamine (meth), and amphetamine/dextroamphetamine (adderall) .

There's no practical difference. They both feel the same.

They both do EXACTLY the same thing in the body. They're equally as harmful.

You can get meth by prescription for "ADD" too (fake disease created by pseudoscience, voted into existence in 1980), it's under brand name Desoxyn.

Stupid retards don't want to admit they condone giving children amphetamine, they want to convince themselves it's _totally different_ from methamphetamine.

IT'S NOT, THE METHYL GROUP DOESN'T MAKE ANY PRACTICAL DIFFERENCE

Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are also neurotoxic.

Meth is no more dangerous than these. The only reason meth isn't prescribed is because of cultural stigma.

>pure amphetamine salts are "basically a methamphetamine"
come on dude
when i get a headache from my adderall, i just drink a shitload of water and it usually goes away. If you have a problem from amphetamines and it isn't 100% mental, you can probably fix it with water, because this shit sucks the water out of you like nothing else i've ever tried. Bad breath, tooth damage, headaches, etc. are all symptoms of dehydration and only indirectly caused by amphetamines.
>chemically identical
>has some chemicals in it that the other one doesn't
huh, i guess i really misunderstood my chemistry classes
the first time i took adderall, my tard of a doctor prescribed me like 60mg and i ended up wandering my high school, telling girls they were beautiful and that i'd always been infatuated with them, and asking them if i could touch their hair. one actually let me do it, too. only time in my entire life i've not been a beta, and i got to touch smooth red hair for like 15 minutes. Nowadays i'm on 20mg and intentionally space doses when i don't have anything to do that requires focus so that i don't develop more of a tolerance than i already have.

alcohol is pretty much empty calories and has been negatively correlated with testosterone production in some studies. I would say it's probably not good for gains.

You'll probably lose some gains. You'll lean out too though, so it'll be worth.
It really knocks out hunger. I find myself having to remember to even drink water. If you take it early in the day and make sure to eat a heavy meal in the evening after it wears off, you'll be fine.
Also try not to take it every day. I cannot stress this point enough. If you have to throw away 5-10 pills every refill to make sure you have to go without it for at least a little while, it's worth it.

t. prescribed adderall xr for a good while

Will Xanax kill my gains?
Have script, not degenerate recreational user so no judge

Lmao can't even read
>amphetamine
>methamphetamine

"SO! It's the same shit dude! It's bad!"

God what a moron. Go back to youth group.

You just eat. It's pretty simple. YOu just shove food in your mouth because you're a responsible adult and you have to make your macros. You've clearly no idea what your talking about and trying to tell yourself you shouldn't take it because it literally makes you unable to eat. Like your throat/stomach/digestive system won't work.

Depending on the dosage it can make eating an inconvenience to the extent that I could see it impacting daily calorie intake even if you're fairly responsible. The combination of low appetite and dry mouth mean that I have to constantly slam water while I eat to keep it from being like a mouth full of sawdust. Of course, water is great for you, and I get the eating done, but it makes the process much more time consuming. If I had an actual job i wouldn't be able to waste as much time eating as I currently do.

What happens if you take it every day?

yes, you wont be able to eat enough, its amphetamine salts

>daily use
yes, gainkiller
>use 1-2x/week to power through brutal full body workouts of 5RMs on the big 4
New world of gains

The choice is yours desu

Yeah man only gains amiright 0 downsides!!

You all are fucking idiots ofc it affects gains in the negative but might me minimal if you keep it under control, hovewer don't delude urself into thinking it actually increases ur gains.

Never fall for the pharmaceutical jew

Time to stop doing faggy drugs and move onto mdma a real good high

You are a fucking retard

back to /o
pol with you. Stay on your cancer board.

LMAO'ing at your life for falling victim to the pharmacy jew

1 month is good enough recovery time for your serotonin I believe could be wrong though I have also heard people say 2 weeks is enough who fucking knows

*/pol

I took it for 12 years. Lost 2 inches on my dick.
Adderall is bad news.

Funny thing is faggot, street users can't tell the difference between meth and drugs like adderall in blind tests

Have the same exact effects as well the methyl group just makes it last longer. Get bent retard

So is the verdict to keep away? I was thinking about getting some to use once a week in long study and practice sessions

Tips on faking ADHD to get script? I've used Adderall on a few occasions over the years and it gives me autistic levels of focus. Disassembled and reassembled my motorcycle to replace head gasket in one night with no manual to go off of. Could apply for other productive uses.

Yes, and your dick will shrink. I took AD a few times and attempted a workout since I suddenly had limitless energy, but it turns out that heavy vasoconstriction makes you winded a lot faster since blood can't efficiently transport oxygen around your body. Only use it sparingly for studying or other non physical activities.

>slight euphoric effect

I straight up felt like i had no problems in the entire world and everything ever was gonna be okay. Felt good, but it took me too far out of my right mind to feel comfortable.

>I've been taking various prescription stims for about 10 years.
>I'm not addicted.
Pick fucking one faggot.

I’m a long time adderall user and I tried snorting some meth the other day and it felt exactly the same

watch rick and morty season 3 episode 6
morty is basically on adderall