How do I lower stress

How does one reduce stress living in a stressful environment.

Masturbate frequently, do cardio.

Describe your stressful environment.

I have exams

lift heavy things.

Realize you're in a 1st world country and your stress is literally surrounded by cushiony first world conveniences.

>studying is so stressful omg
pathetic

Play with your boipucci that really relives the stress.

Are you ready for them?

I don't blame you for being stressed. But in my experience you can avoid that source of stress by being ready.

Don't be in a stressful environment.
Get more sleep.
Take ashwagandha pills

parents:

- smoking
- talking loudly
- trying to control what I do (incentivizing vices and criticizing virtues)
- watching tv loudly, shitty programs btw
- my room is really small, hot and doesn't filter all sound.

You need to distract yourself
Get an aquarium, a beta fish just screams (you)

This is not OP.

This is OP (me) - I'm in a third world country btw

Why don't we have IDs in this board?

some people get more stressed about school than others. but yeah, your "it's all in your head bro" response was well thought out and useful. thanks!

Because IDs are shit and it's not needed on this board.

Are you from India or Mexico? Just kidding.

Can't say i relate since i left home for university, had to work while studying though so it was stressing to balance both things.

If you're stressed about school it means you're not prepared, which is your own damn fault. If you studied you wouldn't stress.

Brazil

Lived by myself for years, I am back for a while until I get a new job.

plenty of top students i have met still stress the fuck out about exams, not everyone is the same. not everyone has the same mental capacity for handling stress. but congrats on being better than those people i guess

Thanks, glad I'm not a weak minded beta stressing out about a piece of paper. None of it even means shit till you're going after your masters at the least.

the only way i find that can actually reduce stress is to fix the root cause of the stress

You're actually a fucking faggot. Sorry your 2 year degree from the community college in your town was too easy for you. Is that what you tell yourself when you question why you didn't finish it? It just wasn't challenging enough for you.

you do realize that undergrad GPA affects your ability to get in to a good master's program, yes?

>being this stressed out over an anonymous post
No wonder you stress your exams, can't even handle the bantz.

And undergrad GPA is easy if you take the time to study and not shitpost on Veeky Forums about how stressed you are.

I wasn't posting about how stressed I am, I'm posting about how much of a condescending shithead you are.

>tried to get my life together
>got a decent factory job through temp agency
>If you're good enough the company hires you for twice the pay
>showed up and busted my ass for 6 months
>constantly picking up other people's slack, doing three people's worth of work
>supervisors either didn't notice or pretended not to
>constantly expected more and more out of me
>got sick because stressed and overworked
>missed a week of work
>ruined my chances of getting hired because attendance is so important
>came back and everyone gave me an attitude like it was my fault
>felt defeated and walked out one day
>back at square one

How to deal with the stress of things out of my control constantly setting me back?

Fate is a fickle mistress. Tell yourself though, your moment to shine is coming as long as you keep your head up. People go through life and say the exact moment they win the lotto, everything has lead up to that one moment. Treat every day, every mistake like that, it's leading up to one moment and as long as you keep your head up you won't miss it.

>tfw starting new job in 2 hours
>went to bed hours ago but just couldn't fall asleep

Sorry someone being better than you upsets you I guess? Nothing wrong with being stressed during exams, you're just weak-minded. Should probably work on that.

I think you got so excited to offend someone that you replied to the wrong person

I did, yeah.
Meant to reply to
Although that guys story sucks.

I had a similar issue, lived the contractor life for a long time. Worked my ass in a factory/warehouse, got recognized, pay raises, etc, but never fully hired on.
Luckily I didn't stay, because I found a job making literally twice as much and not killing myself over physical labor. Now I'm cruising and will stay with the company till I die, lots of room for advancement, 401k, education, PTO, all the fun stuff.

>Why don't we have IDs in this board?
Because we're not fucking /b/ you retard
Exams are ezpz

Kitchen fag here, I usually have a huge burst of rage in the walk in and then smoke a cigarette.

brace for impact

move into a white neighbourhood, lowers your blood pressure

>Exams are ezpz
Only if your major+college is a joke.

I've got my Master's from a private school and I'm a CPA

Exactly.

Take it easy m8

Cold showers
greatly helps with stress

>have anxiety
>take synephrine, drink 8 large cups of dark coffee
>heart beat is fast and anxiety just makes it worse, afraid to go to the gym
>manage to go to the gym and work out
>all is good

Maybe I should cut on the coffee and synephrine, I haven't had this issue until recently