I have a racist gym problem

I have a racist gym problem

So I want to buy a home gym, my budget is 1200.
I cant stand my local gym anymore,
It gets me mad just thinking about it
The gym owner recently started to add Trump posters and maga stickers, in the gym.

He also blasts shittty rock n roll music like Metallica and Queen, nothing normal like whats on the radio
Anyway enough rant is this enough to build a home gym?

I dont want to be that liberal who screams and cries so I just want to distance myself and my wallet from this establishment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought lifting turns people into Right-Wingers
What the fuck is this

solid bait

go home /pol/

You sound like you have a brittle ass spirit

Not bait, if it was id post the gyms number etc... I dont want to harm the business I just want to not give them my money thats it.

This pasta is getting stale

is there only one gym in your town? your problem sounds made up and bait-tier. fuck off

the rest are over 35 bucks a month

im firin at niggas im firin at niggas im firin at niggas outsiiide

so do you want Veeky Forums to google what a home-gym costs for you then?

I know many on here have them want to know how much it costs

My gym owner is an Iraq Vet with an infidel flag hanging next to the US flag and 5 Armed Forces flags, lel

>He also blasts shittty rock n roll music like Metallica and Queen, nothing normal like whats on the radio

So instead of masculine metal shit to get you hyped up for a heavy lift, you prefer nigger shit?

A cheap set up (bench, power rack, 300lb weights/barbell) will run you close to $1000 USD.

This is on the radio and I lift to it
youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE&

Go to a more expensive gym then. Oh wait you are a fucking Jew faggot and would rather bitch and moan about your feelings.

ok now we now this is bait

there's literally nothing wrong with being racist

Bad b8 m8

Lmao literal shit op, but get on titan fittness and look at their power racks and shit. Pretty good quality and great price

not op and also black but thrash metal, punk for deadlifts and squat and nig music hi reps shit. pop for cardio.

That's not racist though

i saw this exact post like 2 weeks ago last time i was on Veeky Forums