Be a boxing-fag

>be a boxing-fag
>find a lifting gym with boxing bags
>start smacking the shit out of the bags
>bodybuilders have to smile when I look at them
fucking pussies haha

Other urls found in this thread:

mmawarehouse.com/products/hayabusa-t3-kanpeki-boxing-gloves
amazon.com/Winning-Training-Boxing-Gloves-Black/dp/B00CU6HDDY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516601851&sr=8-2&keywords=winning gloves 16 oz
amazon.com/Twins-Special-Boxing-Gloves-Velcro/dp/B006QN87JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea man I like to go play lacrosse in Non-Fiction at the library so those fuckers know their place fucking pussies amirityeeee

Should I be autistic enough to bring my gloves to my lifting gym?

what I dont get is why you would do this in a conventional gym instead of your boxing gym. if you don't actually attend a specialized boxing gym then you probably dont know shit

>be bodybuilder
>live in a first world country where I'll likely never get into a physical confrontation
>have concealed carry permit anyway just in case an attempt on my life is made
>scrawny kid in the gym working the boxing bag with fingerless gloves keeps staring at me muttering "y-yeah I could kick his ass"

They might be smiling because they thing you are a faggot and they are too.

You'll smile in submission and that's all that matters, even if you know he won't actually beat you up, you will still submit. So, stop with the COPE and face the truth.

The fact you do this just alludes that you're not a boxer a heart, you only box to appeal to others.

You'll never make it as a boxer pussy

cringe as fuck
No, OP has downs

C O P E harder dyel

lol youre both patheticexcept for this guyhes got it goin on

What kind of bizarre self esteem issues do you need to have when people smiling at you means submission and intimidation?

Haha guys. Op here. I was just joking. I actually go to a real boxing gym and spar every day. One day i sparred three people at once and won.

washable gloves are pretty cool though

no stinky gloves

>cheap Title gloves
>not Grant-tier
>not even Rival

You probably do smack the bag and think you're actually a hard puncher...

unironically this, anybody who uses title/everlast tier gloves is a fucking scrub

who /winning/ here?

Rival is actually pretty mid-tier
Both Title and Everlast have high quality gloves...
Idk what the fuck you guys are talking about..

cheaper quality are "fighting" and "rival"

>be OP
>come across a wrestler in the streets
>act like a faggot and get double legged

>be OP
>come across a muy thai boxer
>act like a faggot and have a knee driven in his solar plexus

>be OP
>come across an actual boxer
>act like a faggot and get his jaw sent flying along with the rest of his brain cells

or

>be a non-nigger
>don't get into any fights because you're not retarded
>act like a faggot anyway

why use gloves on a bag

what are some good gloves to look at. i was thinking about getting a heavy bag and training again. its been years and im slow as fuck and my footwork is atrocious

>Winning

brittle hands detected

Grant is the best.

GLOVE TIER LIST

>S TIER
PRO MEX
TWINS
FAIRTAX
HAYABUSA
PROBOXINGSUPPLIES

>HIGH TIER
TITLE
WINDY
BOON
ADIDAS

>MID TIER
VENUM
FIGHTING SPORTS

>SHIT TIER
the vinyl everlast gloves people get from sport stores

BOXING GLOVES POWER RANKINGS
1. Winning
2. Grant
3. Paffen Sport
POWER GAP
4. Cleto Reyes (a puncher's glove, good for fights but a bitch for sparring and your partner will hate you)
POWER GAP
5. Fighting/Rival
POWER GAP
6. Generic shit sold by Afghans
POWER GAP
9001. Neverlast
90001. Title

Honorable mention for heavyweights, Ediroc. Best 18 oz. gloves on the market.

f-fuck you

mmafag detected

We gained the power to break the cartilage away in our wrists.

>if you don't actually attend a specialized boxing gym then you probably dont know shit

bingo

>mmafag detected
Nope
just aware of many boxing/mma/muay thai brands
they're all pretty find honestly

you just need to look for the higher priced ones that are real leather.
I mean.. Haybusa's Kanpeki series were beautiful

you're an mmafag aren't you...

Twins? HAYABUSA? Are you kidding?

>tfw have windy because can't afford grant
>still give sparring partner that work

lol fuck off.. I've worked with mexicans who work at boxing supply shops. I used to smell and feel every fucking glove there.

fuck off. Haybusa makes both cheap shit and good shit. Just like Title.

>have concealed carry permit
>guy cuts in line in front of you
>JUST FUCKING SHOOT HIM
never change amerimutts

Someone link the best gloves on Amazon, mine are coming apart and I want to get tryhard gloves

Fuck I forgot about Beaulieu, should be under Paffen Sport

you want tryhard gloves?
mmawarehouse.com/products/hayabusa-t3-kanpeki-boxing-gloves

16oz sold out though

>Be me
>Hit heavy bag as post workout cardio for like 2 years
>Go to boxing gym, think im tough shit and spar some 6'2 220lb black guy
> Get my ass fucking whooped bad, get mild concussion

Moral of the story, if you dont have experience getting hit and having an aggressor in front of you, you will very likley go into full fight or flight and forget all technique.

Left that gym went to one with a better coach and learned a lot

amazon.com/Winning-Training-Boxing-Gloves-Black/dp/B00CU6HDDY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516601851&sr=8-2&keywords=winning gloves 16 oz

my first experience sparring was with an amateur that was days away from an upcoming fight, and he sweet talked his way into sparring with me, saying it'll be light and all that shit. I got fucking rocked with a body shot but I did catch him a few times. Never went back to that gym.

Normally, I would call you bitch made but this is a dangerous sport and no beginner should get worked like that. You wouldn't ask a beginner skateboarder to do some insane tricks.

from amazon, the best would be a Twins Special gloves
amazon.com/Twins-Special-Boxing-Gloves-Velcro/dp/B006QN87JQ
dont get that garbage lol

>Giving a flying fuck about gloves before you actually learn any technique

Might as well by a 1000 dollar microphone so you'll be better at singing.

I forgot, rival should be in that mid tier too

I left that gym cause the coach should not have allowed that to go on so long and am a lot better now. It was a terrible mismatch, I had never set foot in a boxing gym and the guy had like 4 inches and 40lbs on me.

thx guys, will check it out

cool thanks

my brother has a pair of Hayabusas. he seems to like them.

My first time, I was completely outclassed but the guy was holding back. My coach stopped it though in the 3rd round. Did you at least ask your sparring partner what he was seeing and what you can improve on? Only reason I know I have good power is because he told me.

>tfw left handed orthodox
>tfw strong hand is in front

>fighting someone over getting cut in line
ill wait an extra 2 minutes to avoid getting arrested, assuming the establishment doesnt kick him out/make him wait. i dont live in a chinese cartoon

I've seen women enter my boxing gym
One of our trainers is a brapp trainer..
Everytime I throw a hook I imagine if they're wondering if they realize how hard I could spank them

The level of LARPing in this thread is hilarious

I train kickboxing and am in the match group, the trainings are in the evening, the rest of the day the gym isn't open. So I can't go practice on the bag there in the mornings as an example. Not everyone has a fancy martial arts gym that actually has the room for people to practice on the off hours.
No we aren't wondering that.

but you do realize it right?
a hard hook is a good spanking

dude, youd just be punching them in the butt. that would hurt the brapps

no dude, a hook is a slap with a fist
if you open up the fist it's a spank

I read joe fraziers book seriously

Yes, but usually we don't have sexual thoughts like you during sparring, so we're not wondering about it.

>No we aren't wondering that.
Why don't you wonder that?
Don't women want a man with nice strong hands to give them nice sensual spankings during sex?

curious. what angle does your forearm make with your upper arm? i was always taught form with them making a 90* angle. felt i couldnt get any range though.

everytime i see this webm, her smile makes me happy.

>but usually we don't have sexual thoughts like you during sparring
sorry, neither do we

Angle never matters because it;'s situational due to angles and range of your opponent's head. It's just about getting that power link through. But stay safe you can hurt yourself with wide hooks on heavy bags,

Yeah I like my fiance to have that, but I don't wonder about that stuff about random men.
I've heard of other stories. NOT saying they're ever having them when sparring with me specifically, but I've heard several kickboxing, MMAfags, and BJJ guys talking about it before.

>Other stories
Elaborate? I think I'd get a stiffy if I was being choked out by a braphogs thighs.
When I was a kid I'd get hard looking down a girls gi to their budding tiddies

Yeah mostly men being pervy during BJJ/MMA, even trying to get a sneaky ''accidental'' grope in. Never happened to me because my fiance would rather not have me spar grappling with men.
With kickboxing they never went into the details, just told me to watch out for pervs there too. Probably trying to look up the shorts, during kicks or something, stuff like that. So I wear tight shorts underneath the looser kickboxing shorts. I don't think anyone would look at me, but it feels safer.

Well it's always been more stand up for me

lmao this, first thing I think when I see some wannabe soyboys at the gym punching the bags

Why though? I get the idea behind being a right handed southpaw.
However, I can't see how the increased jab strength and speed would outweigh the disadvantages you would face, especially when you consider matching up against a left handed southpaw.

>go to prison for murder
Nah I'm good I'll continue to carry as I live in a shithole part of town for work. You can keep getting raped by Muslims though ok sweetie?

Not OP but I do this sometimes because my boxing gym is really far away and I just want to let off steam and can't install a bag in the apartment I live in

Most people in my gym use title or everlast for bag training user, even the pros at the gym. They use higher end stuff for actual sparring or fights

I was just more comfortable like that.

>be lifting fag
>some scrawny guy shows up
>starts hitting the bags
>when resting he glares at me autistically
>give slight smile indicating concern for his mental well-being

jej

>not a whore
>in shape
>respects fiancés wishes and he respects yours

user, you make me mad jealous.

>Tfw I can't spar at my usual MMA gym because of grad school schedule and distance
>Tfw I know kickbox/MT against heavy bags after I lift
>Tfw there's guys better than me and they probably laugh at me under their breath

The fuck do I care. I still go 5-6 days a week. It's fun, it's great cardio, and it's better than just shadowboxing at home until I can spar again. People could laugh at me every day I enter the gym, I'm there for myself not for you DYEL faggots.

How to treat knuckle cuts? Wait till they callous over?