25 year old kissless virgin

>25 year old kissless virgin
>Get /fit
>Girls literally fall in love with me for my appearance now
>Tfw always unable to talk to them or show any interest due to being an emotionally crippled social recluse
>Tfw I just gave the last two women who liked me the cold shoulder because I was too afraid of leaving my comfort zone

Fuck this is torture bros. Should I just give up on women now or completely change my lifestyle so I can be successful with them?

think of gradual progress with women as adding microplates to your social gains
suddenly you're back in your comfort zone!

im also a 25 year old kv too OP

what do you even say to them when they tlk to you

Ask them anything that you know about and then when they answer realize how oblivious they are to the world around them
Then get actual hobbies other than lifting it's much more rewarding to get good at and be admired for something that actually takes skill

>What do you even say to them when they tlk to you

This. Especially if you're autist and have zero common interests with your typical Stacy.

>have zero common interests with your typical Stacy.
if failing, go for hailmary, tell her she's hot and you wanna fugg

Hey user dw about it. I just lost my virginity and kiss virginity tonight. But i had ed and was only able to give meh oral and fuck with a half chub for a few mins. I feel like shit desu. Anyway sex is meaningless on its own

I've told girls that I'm a fascist and that niggers should be deported. Who cares what thots think. They don't give a crap about what you think as long as you're good looking.

i know that feel op

>work with lightskinned indian girl (she has an accent, on a work visa and all that)
>very petite
>so beautiful, i would guess legit 7/10 face, maybe even higher
>is kinda shy but also a bit of a standoffish personality just like me
>make her laugh all the time with my humor, even with my occasionally lightly racist indian jokes or when i say the only word i know in hindi which means "sister fucker"

>have such a major crush on her
>too much of a shut in permavirgin aspie loser to even ask her to hang out let alone date
>even so autistic i have to prevent myself from flirtingly touching her all the time (like i literally see her sitting at a computer and wish i could just wrap her up from behind and kiss her on the cheek)

Only 16 but same lol

i tell women niggers should be reported and there arent even niggers in my ountry

>being this much of an autistic bhenchod

> bhenchod

Lmao. Are you an indian?

This happened to me. I think it's becuase I've trained myself to see women non-sexually over years of trying to get close to them.

yup exactly, thats the only word i know, ban chode

>8/10, blonde, petite, social butterfly I work with
>Always goes out of her way to say hi to me
>Finally stop being an autist and have small talk with her one time
>This one brief exchange is enough to nearly overwhelm her
>Take bathroom break
>Literally catch her asking one of my coworkers where I'm at
>Anxiety takes over and I lose my nerve to speak to her again
>Next time at work she looks so sad and frustrated every time she's around me

KILL ME!

Yeah. I told her she was hot as fuck but i could tell she was sad. I think i desexualized her too much in my head.

yea

>>Girls literally fall in love with me for my appearance now
Isn't that kind of the point of lifting?

my man can you tell me another swear word to say in hindi or whatever language it is

madarchod is motherfucker and betichod is sisterfucker

i thought ban chode is sister fucker thats what i say to her

i fucked up i meant to say, daughter fucker- beti chod is daughter fucker. if you really want to offend someone you say "ma ki chuth" which means moms pussy which is very offensive in hindi

Chal bhosdike

nah i dont want to get super offensive she thinks the rare time i break out ban chode is hilarious

Shoot your shot man

yes, be gay

Get on my level.
>6'2" lanklet was good looking
>17-20yo horrible acne
>Destroys all confidence with women
>Get onitis at work when 21
>Lift heavy shit to steal her from boyfriend
>Have head fucked with for a year and sperg out like beta
>Acne fucks off
>Get current gf of four years a couple of months later
>Punching way below my belt but it feels good to be loved
>25 now
>Swole tall and good looking
>Gfs little sisters, friends and randos all showing interest
>mfw dont want to throw away years of loyalty for new puss

I feel like a caged beast but I want kids in the near future and she'd be the perfect mum. Aside from fucking some hookers, I really haven't lived and it's all becayse of fucking acne brehs. It feels so shit being mired by skinny 18yos with tight little cunts when I missed out on it all.

>dont want to throw away years of loyalty for new puss
man of taste

>needing common interest to have a conversation
Holy fuck, learn how to talk to others before you try to pick up sluts. Literally just ask them anything and then make comments. If you're afraid of being asked any questions, make up lies or own up to your true interests. Work on body language to seem more confident/relaxed. Girls can tell if you're anxious.

Another trick with women is to just be playful and randomly create crazy stories/plans, then get her included on them. If she's interested in you, she'll love any dumb thing you say.

Its hard though man.
So close no matter how far

Every wise man was a fool once.

dont poo where you loo

No you get ED in these situations not because of too little sexual stimulation but because to get an erection your dick needs parasympathetic neurons to fire, but when you're nervous as fuck the sympathetic nervous system has the overtone. Once you get more comfortable being around her you won't have this issue.

Start doing nofap

Why don't you guys just take anti-anxiety meds?

I can't tell from your story what you mean by 'overwhelm'

2 years ban lol xD

fuck a prostitute

>literally me minus the acne

Autistic bhenchood

>tfw working in germany with almost no knowledge of german language and communicating in english which is also not my native. Sometimes i spend the whole day without saying any word except hello to coworkers.

You made me spill milk all over my laptop, fuck. Bless you, user.

They’ll only like you for your looks, once they find out who you really are they’ll leave you high and dry. You did the right thing, don’t trust these thots.

Fpbp

Hey du blödes Arschloch. Lern deutsch oder lutsch einen saftigen Negerschwanz

Wie? Wie deine Mutter?

Test bestanden. Hol deine Einbürgerungsdokumente beim Rathaus ab.

>date a girl out of my league
>becomes gf
>break up mutually as we became long distance for uni
>turns out shes now fucking Veeky Forums and handsome guys
>havnt been able to pull a girl close to how attractive my ex was

What do bros

become fit and find a better girl

there's always someone who is better than your ex. always.
just have to find her bro

>before winter break this girl shows interest, feels my arms/chest whenever we hang out with friends, complimented my looks
>over break she texts me/snaps me first every other day
>come back to school and we go to a party/bars where she grabs my hand a couple times, tells me she wants me to carry her home later
>night ends on a couch where she is in my arms and her head on my chest/shoulder grabbing/playing with my hand
>eventually she falls asleep with her head on my lap but i leave and dont sleep there
>a day or two later I ask her out to dinner
>responds with no i want to be single after my last shitty relationship, i dont want to lead you on sorry i was drunk
>the FUCK

She kept telling me she wasn't drunk (specifically remember her saying she always hated being the most sober person at parties) too and that I was drunk or something. I really just don't get it. I guess she just wanted attention or something and I was dumb enough to give it to her. I hung out with her and other friends the other night tho and she still was pretty friendly. No touching or anything but she purposely sat like 4 inches from me on the couch and I noticed her mirin me a little. Still think I'm gonna keep trying for her though like an idiot.

I have a similar problem. I can attract hot girls easy but since I have literally no friends or no one else to talk to I instantly turn autistic and message them constantly and scare them away

What can I do Veeky Forums? is it even possible to get girls if you're literally autistic

mate don't fuck with bitches like that, they're attention vampires.

Just get with another girl pronto, with her in view if possible to show you're not ganna stand for that shit.

This was me a couple years ago user. I left, fucked tinder sluts for awhile but have largely spent the last two years single.

Whether you leave or stay really depends on how far below your weight you're punching. Unless she's legitimately ugly, I'd stick by her; loyalty is hard to find in women these days. If you went with her out of desperation, that's a different matter.

I still think about the girl I left sometimes. She worked so hard to make me happy (was a virgin) and I threw it away because I was selfish and let my ego go to my head. That said, there's a difference between settling a little on looks for a good personality (my case) and getting cuffed by a dependapotamus out for money and dick.

>Get /fit
>Girls literally fall in love with me for my appearance now

This must be pretty soul crushing
It just shows that women don't give a fuck about personality and only care about looks

Being drugged doesn't give you social skills. It just makes you less anxious. I've spent years learning how to 'sperg out in any slightly uncomfortable situation.

For all you the >tfwnogf fags

>If you want to talk to a girl and get her number I’ll lay it out for you right here.

“Hi I saw you and wanted to meet you” “ohh really my name is -“

>Done, after that a normal conversation should happen and she’ll either fuck off into the void or give you the digits. Either way you established your interest and tried your approach, you do this atleast 10 times a week and I promise you’ll get laid minimum 2 times a month. This works on girls anywhere, at the mall, store, club, bar you name it all you have to do is introduce yourself and make sure your breath doesn’t stink.

Don’t let these pick up nerds trick you into thinking getting girls is hard just because they suck at it and have to try extra hard.

autistic bhenchod

Same user I can only talk to women who arent attracted to me. When I see a grill that likes me I always make a 360° turn and walk away

Get her to lift and take care of herself? Current girlfriend is the perfect "mother-of-my-futur-child" tier. But she a chubby and it's a turnoff. Nowaday though she goes to the gym 5 times a week and control her calories all thanks to me

Well it sounds like I have more in common with the guys who have to try extra hard, your advice seems like it's more for socially well adjusted people not me.

I can relate

>23 year old kissless virgin
>cut a lot of fat and put some muscle on
>still resentful and awkward from being fat and having no confidence ever

I got some decent pictures of myself and got on Tinder, a 38 year old girl matched and messaged me "you're hot ;)" I went on a "date" with her which ended at her place where I had sex with her. Just set yourself up a decent profile and go on a couple Tinder dates, you'll get yours. It did a lot for my confidence

I'm a really normy guy, but when I stay too much time away from people I get anxious around them and don't know how to behave. Go out there a little more. Develop social skills. Get comfortable around people so you can just bee urself.

Aside from being a fag for a hairy ass poo in loo.....dude its an honor killing or. Drama u dont need.
Take that humor to an asian white or latina....u can het further without repurcussion.

Plus keep in mind fob indians like arabs ars quite tribal n stick to own group.
Ur just entertainment.
Move onTell her sorry for the cold shoulder....i just get really shy of people but i appreciate how warm u are to me. I jyst dont know what to say

Let me make it up to....can i get u lunch

Try dat

wow, that's a pretty cool thought

>cutie at work
>keep looking at her
>she notices and smiles all the time at ne too
>today
>move from the parking lot to the company
>cutie is a few steps behind me
>she literally increases her speed to catch up to me and gives me a cheerful morning
>respond with one too
>proceed to walk side by side for roughly 30 seconds without saying anything else
I even knew what to say. Why am I such a failure? The next time that happens I need to make up for it but I hope it won’t be too late.

Wow, you fucked it. Loser

It gets better dude
>be 22
>had sex once in my life
>get fit
>look great
>start talking to girls
>I'm an autist, repel girls
>practice more, get better
>be 24
>get first girlfriend
>an entire year of fantastic sex
>break up and start sleeping around
>be 27, have now slept with at least 30 girls
>now have excellent loving girlfriend
>have great sex all the time
>she's 19 btw

Just keep at it dude, getting fit is just the start

Do the solid snake thing. Pick a keyword from what she says and repeat it with a question mark. works in 70% of stuck conversations and gets her to talk about herself more so you can know whether she sucks or not

Sounds like me although im 22 but i think my standards might be too high i keep thinking since im fit now and look pretty good i should only pay attention to 8/10+

how tall are you mate

5'10"

Fake it ‘til you make it.

I don’t listen to half the shit my wife tells me. I can’t stand talking, I want the house as quiet as possible. Small talk is the most retarded shit in existence.

Just feign interest long enough to have sex then go back to feigning interest.

Whatever you do, don’t try to convince a woman that her basic, normie interests are stupid. Every woman is basic as shit, they’re just different flavors of basic. Say things like:

“Haha, I’m not really into Game of Thrones but everyone keeps saying it’s pretty good.”

Or

“Yeah I haven’t read Harry Potter yet. I might get around to it one day soon.”

You can secretly hate this shit with a passion. Just fake it for that pussy. Women love it when a guy they’re interested in isn’t into their shit. It creates a challenge for them. They thrive of trying to mold men into what they want.

>t. Manlet that learned

>>before winter break this girl shows interest, feels my arms/chest whenever we hang out with friends, complimented my looks
>>over break she texts me/snaps me first every other day
>>come back to school and we go to a party/bars where she grabs my hand a couple times, tells me she wants me to carry her home later
>>night ends on a couch where she is in my arms and her head on my chest/shoulder grabbing/playing with my hand
>>eventually she falls asleep with her head on my lap but i leave and dont sleep there
>>a day or two later I ask her out to dinner
>>responds with no i want to be single after my last shitty relationship, i dont want to lead you on sorry i was drunk
>>the FUCK

>She kept telling me she wasn't drunk (specifically remember her saying she always hated being the most sober person at parties) too and that I was drunk or something. I really just don't get it. I guess she just wanted attention or something and I was dumb enough to give it to her. I hung out with her and other friends the other night tho and she still was pretty friendly. No touching or anything but she purposely sat like 4 inches from me on the couch and I noticed her mirin me a little. Still think I'm gonna keep trying for her though like an idiot.
Yeah it's time to fuck right off chap. Or if you really can't, get intimate with another girl and gauge her reaction

Solid Snake thing?

Underrated post

Solid Snake?

Snake? Snake!? SNAAAAKE!

thing?

>kissless virgin
Never understood the point of specifying that. I mean how can you get to kiss someone without losing your virginity.

good lad

You talk, a lot. This shit takes practice. I used to be a pretty silent guy, in fear of girls and speaking my thoughts
Now I can make a room full of strangers laugh and socialize until tomorrow.

If you want it, do it. If you feel like you want it but are afraid, do it as well.
But if you feel like you don't want it (e.g a date) and youre not intereated in what might come that night (sex, relationship) then don't do it.

she will cheat on you eventually

>dat sour grapes cope

?

you stupid bro?

No seriously in what situation you gonna kiss a girl and not fuck her soon after.

you can kiss without fucking after a date, or if there's too many people at home, in the car, while on a walk in public at night etc

yeah but then you gonna fuck someday later, why would you kiss a girl if you're not planning to fuck her.

Fuck women op. I got a gf, gave the bitch a shot and found out the other week she had a 3some with 2 blokes I work with one of them was a mate with a wife and kids. So i sent the screen shots to her of everything and she might well leave him. Then I found out she fucked 2 other guys whilst we where seeing each other.
They aint worth it.

Hadn't had a gf in years was just slutting around doing what i want no stress. Have a misses for a few months and the whole time I was stressed and not myself even the gym was starting to suffer.

Kek
Sports?
Game of thrones???
Psycho Mantis???????

Snake?

some people do not go past that stage dude

When you're 14 years old

nah, it's because of soy

When you're in middle school.

Kek I do this too sometimes

You need to play it safer with girls, sometimes they feel that you dislike them even if you do nothing wrong.
With guys I can unleash my full power level and still get them to like me, with girls you need to be more welcoming and nice, and don't do deadpan humor too much, although some chicks dig it.
Also, all girls are different. Some friends of a guy I know took a liking to me and wanted to hang out more while another friend of the same guy called me autistic within 5 minutes of meeting me.
Don't get temporary failures bring you down.

Tell her that you too poo in the loo.
She'll immediately become your pajeeta gf

FUCK MANG
same thing here, this fucking gorgeous girl showed interest in me, we went out for a bit, then she told me she wasnt ready for a relationship n shit but then we made out. next day she said the same thing and we made out again, said she loved it. what the fuck do you want from me?