When will you realize that eating raw+vegan is the only and ultimate red pill you can ever swallow?

When will you realize that eating raw+vegan is the only and ultimate red pill you can ever swallow?

This man is 63. 63!

Stop fucking around with the bread, leave the meat! Yes it has you fuckin protein but it's so much harder to digest and absorbed properly by your body and nowadays all the meat is pretty much fucked anyways

Humans are the only species on earth who can detect such a wide variety of color only because of FRUIT.

Stop fucking around yourself with all these diets, don't waste your time in the gym. This man is running around, doing some calisthenics occasionally and that's is.

John Rose, search for him on YT, and start doing REAL changes TODAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpfwu__PF7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_7_XH1CBzGw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFLdLdtTUzg
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
forksoverknives.com/how-i-reversed-my-diabetes-and-stopped-all-medications-with-a-plant-based-diet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's also retarded and delusional

>raw vegan
>talks about conspiracy theory
>says the holocaust never happened

I mean I was against it at first but he seems even more red pilled than before.

so you want to say that you need to not believe in
holocaust to start raw vegan diet?

yes he has some statments, but wouldn't you start questioning everything after you realize what a shill is all the cooking propaganda and culture in general?
I fell into this hole (1 year and 2 month full raw rn.)

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wpfwu__PF7Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=_7_XH1CBzGw

>cooking is literally what made us smarter

giving up on cooking is literally going backwards evolutionary speaking

>2018
>still believing in the holocaust

What's next, you believe in Santa Clause too?

Yes, and that's what one thing that no one is denying. But does it mean my brain will fucking convert back just because I am not touching cook jews again?
Look at recent studies: estrogen is in every single grain, seeds and nuts. Water is polluted, meat is fucked.
I think am good living those pain-free years in exchange for some potatoes and rice.

You dumb fucking new kike rat
I hope i get to fuck you and your family lto death with an iron poker

>eat meat for 60 years
>suddenly go vegan
>VEGAN IS THE WAY BOIZZ

Truth doesn't need legal protection, boyo.

30 years raw vegan, do your research boyo

it didnt

John Rose is fucking based

Go to /pol/ right now, make a new thread saying "explain what really happened during the Holocaust" in it's title and then in the body "Veeky Forums told me the holocaust never happened, give me the red pill senpai" that way you'll never make such retarded statements again.

what's the advantage of raw vegan over vegan?

I'm just plain vegan and I feel great

Your in for a treat ;)

Your eating dead food for a start raw fruit and veg is best.
If you give it a go you will answer your own question

If you live in northern climates raw vegan is extremely difficult. The fruits are shit quality except in the summer and in the winter are way too expensive, nuts as well. Rice and beans are cheap

True it is easier if you live in the tropics considered moving ?

i know some raw vegans who are moving to taiwan for winter than come back

well everything cooked is something that is alien to your body. Basically body is cleaning and healing himself from that kind of food all the time, so when you give him food that is high in water and basically get out of his way, miracles will start to happen

For myself i can say: my skin is SO FUCKING SMOOTH.
Quick bowel movements, like planned, every morning right when I wake up,
Gaining muscle is so fucking easy. Recovering is something done in a matter of 1 sleep

wtf i love vegans now

Ok sounds like a good idea health benefits are amazing im from down under

I have no intention on going vegan and I rather enjoy winter activities, so I will suffer the cold.

Yeah look into it it will change you life for the better and give John Rose a look on youtube you will be in for a treat

>all these morons who actually believe the holocaust never happened
>getting your information from /pol/
embarrassing

i cant imagine getting enough protein on a raw vegan diet. there's nothing wrong with cooked food.

well I am from dinar alps, and I can tell you you can have leafy greens AND fruit in the winter naturally, stored of course.
Of course there were some times when I had to cheat, and that was just some sweet potatoes and brocolli. Shit is cash still

>21. century
>Still failing for the protein jew

I hope you didn't forget to count your macros and calories too, user!

How do you know if you have never been on raw food diet ? Me personally when im on full raw i feel great and if I go back to cooked food I feel crap in my digestion

>How do you know if you have never been on raw food diet ?
thats why i said i cant imagine, not that its impossible. why not just say how you do it

>conspiracy theory

Whats wrong with conspiracy theories user, do you believe things like 911 just happened spontaneously, or all of the perpetrators conspired before hand?

>Ctrl+F
>B12
>Zero found.

You always need artificial supplements, because you are indulging in an incomplete, unnatural diet.

Hows that for a fucking redpill, soiboi.

inb4: b-b-but cows take b12 supplements?
Fish don't, your argument is shit, just like your diet.

Welp what is stopping you from giving it a go happy to help or answer any questions

Nice shill thread
Stop replying to these saladniggers. At the very least, fucking SAGE when you do.

Fuck off you retard, there is no reason to be raw vegan. Cults like raw vegans are what gives vegans a bad rep.

and where do you think b12 comes from? Do animals just magically produced it?
hint: soil/plants

enjoy your bread and rice, you weak soyboy ;)

Enjoy making more people fail being vegans because of some unscientific avoidance of cooked foods you fucking cultist.

>well everything cooked is something that is alien to your body.

That is possibly the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Cooking increases bioavailability of nutrients. In fact some schools of thought say you should never eat anything raw ever because it's too inefficient.

Have you ever tried a raw food diet in your school of thought ?
What is stopping you from giving raw food a go fear of the unknown ?
Test an Idea the time has come

Give raw food a go you will never look back

What's the point of constantly shilling this shit? Noone can be paying for this, right?

>there are no conspiracy theories guys, there's nothing our government is hiding from us

>But does it mean my brain will fucking convert back just because I am not touching cook jews again?
Why not ? If it worked forwards then it might as well work backwards.

seems like there's a sane vegan out there.

John Rose is where its at go Raw Go Vegan

Wtf I love vegans now

I just love how everything get so clear when you are saved from the cooked jew. How people like you are attacking just because for the sake of pleasuring your brains knowing nothin about free radicals and caramelizing effect of cooked proteins.
I was scared like this too, but was so much deep into candida shit and face acne, I give it a go.
Failed sometimes, learned the importance of salad, failed again, learned the importance of fats etc.
Now I can easly say that I am liberated. Anything can happen, even apocalypse- I am ready.
I will havel mu beatiful garden of lettuce and some fruits, meditating and peasants like you will heat some fucking beans
stop beaing so weak, user... Join us

Join the Raw Vegan Clan

>tfw no fully raw vegan gf

nah man
I am good on my own

>Im a raw vegan

she got fat :((((((

Ha fuck off

but I thought carbs were bad

>protein, b12, omega 3 DHA, b vitamins, and actual bioavailable nutrients dont matter, because a youtuber told me!
Vegan is a little dumb, but raw vegan is full fucking retard. Enjoy your tooth decay and skeletal physique

Over years we've selectively bred fruit to be much sweeter than it used to be. It's also well established that early humans cooking meat is why we evolved.

Fruit does have fiber that slows down the blood sugar spike from it, but a diet high in fruit is still unhealthy. Veggies and dark leafy greens are the most important base of a healthy diet. Fruit is nature's candy and should be eaten in moderation.

Rly?

holy shit I am vegan now

I bet she likes it raw, no lube.

Nah m8, my dad is 58, smokes, eating junk food etc amd looks much better than this guy despite being only a few years younger. Its all genetics, and if you ate a balanced diet that included cooked food you would likely age well too and you wouldn't get that creepy shriveled neck vegans always seem to have

fruit is sweeter because of the lack of vitamin C, which give the sour taste to things (like lemons)
And yeah you will never see a raw vegan buying in markets, bulking and riping the fruit is the only thing we really have to keep an eye on.
maybe look at his skeletal physique and think again

Humans have been cooking food as long if not longer than they've been walking.

>Nah mang evolution and bioavailability of nutrition are all conspiracies to trick you

Just looked up her age, she looks older than my friends that age that eat balanced diets, like all vegans.

dude... this shit old
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFLdLdtTUzg

>free radicals in food
>i never learned anything about chemistry but lmfao who cares xd

what is healthy to you?
mmyeah, you just lost with this post

at least he is right about something

>lmFAo wHO CAres xdd

be responding twice now, you are.

Ha ha ha this fucking clown

>what is phisicks bro lmaooo xd ig ot my guru right here xdd

>zombie neck detected

Bro I've been vegan for 7 years and a single daily pill provide me with all those things.

I didnt know you could eat insulin

>You always need artificial supplements
nutritional yeast covers B12. you can put it on nearly everything you eat. salads, rice, tofu, etc. you can even get it fortified with extra B12.

((()))

I was gonna write the guy off until you said this, maybe he's onto something

>he's also retarded and delusional
are you going to refute any points he makes or just throw ad hominems?
also
so what if hitler threw 78k hook nose central bankers in work camps until they died from infections and lice. look at what happened to the ukranians and holodomor.

>vegan
>ultimate red pill
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

>vegan
>ultimate red pill
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

forksoverknives.com/how-i-reversed-my-diabetes-and-stopped-all-medications-with-a-plant-based-diet/