/bouldering/ general

Is bouldering good for gainz/boosting test?

Or is it just another overhyped soyboy sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZh1pLTEdkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just got back from the bouldering gym, was pretty mad

>was pretty mad

What does that even mean?

depends on how you approach it. are you looking to take it on with some goals, or do it as a recreational thing that you don't really put any effort into?

youtube.com/watch?v=sZh1pLTEdkE

How do you get into this as a complete newfag? Will it help with BJJ or grappling sports?

It'll help your grip, for sure. Might help your hips and flexibility if you challenge yourself.

There's a climbing general up on fit right now. Fold over to that thread. Climbing is an amazing Veeky Forums hobby. Don't know why more people here don't do it

because for most of the people here lack athletic ability

I was told bouldering will get u jacked forearms. Everyone in this video has average forearms

Just wear gym shorts

Because tiny girls can outclimb muscular, jacked guys, which indicates that this "sport" is for soyboys.

I spilt my coffee on the receptionist. He got mad at me and kicked me out.

everyone in that video is like 130-140 pounds at MOST. they have jacked forearms, in proportion to their size.

why the fuck would you spend any time climbing instead of grappling if your goal is to be good at grappling

Is this natty achievable?

Don’t worry you aren’t big enough to matter

Very different from lifting but it's fun as fuck and will be great for upper body strength. Plus it's fun as fuck which is very important.

Literally all you need are shoes and chalk. Probably won't help directly but more training is always good.

Its fun, go do it.

Starting was hard due to grip strength but it is sooooo worth it. Never had a better forearms workout

I'd like to do it but where I am it costs far too much.

´the soyboy count is huge
bouldering is just hyped

you should just lift and stop spending time on boring crap

>44444444