Sup fit, new lifter

sup fit, new lifter.
Doing PPL without the second leg day and lifting early in the morning. Would it be too much to do bodyweight pushups, pullups, planks etc in the evening?
Also, deadlifting 2,5 plates but the bar tends to start slipping in the two last reps. I sometimes need to chalk up mid set. Should i get the gloves or what's the solution?
Have a great day brahs

bump

No its

You shouldn't be doing that shitty laundry list meme routine or skipping half of your body you faggot.

>new lifter
>Doing PPL
Do fullbody for 3 months first. Then go PPL afterwards.

this
PPL is not a beginner routine

Roman first names need to become the fasion again.

No im going to stick with it and see how it works out.
What about the slipping bar tho? Do you faggots use gloves when you diddy?

Gloves won't help with shit
Either get straps and live the rest of your life in shame or use mixed/hookgrip or do grip work

fake and gay

This seems reasonable. After little over 3 months of SL I was so sick of squatting every fucking day I needed a change.

I might have gone over board switching to 5 days a week, but so far the change is refreshing

Not op but I just ordered a power station. Is it a meme or can I make decent gains (if so what exercises are best other than dips and chin ups)

Fucking Chopper here...

Been running GSLP for 3 months and think my noobie beginner gains are pretty much done. Want to switch to training for mass now. Just run GSLP again but higher rep range or any other good programs? Saw Izyarus 4-4x8 or a name like that and it looked solid?

You sound like you need to get your test checked buddy, squart is the king of lifts.

You only had 3 months of LP? What did your lifts start at and what are they now?

LP programs, done correctly, should take 95% of healthy adult males through (and usually beyond) 1/2/3/4 for reps. I'm running SS, it's been more than six months and I'm still getting progression at 1.3/2/2.5/3.5, all for 5 reps. The OHP is really slowing down though, I'm frequently having to repeat weights. I figure I'll just let it grind along until the other 3 stop LP before I switch to a 4-day.

hey buddy, fuck you. your progress is clearly better than average; i would be surprised if you didn't come from an athletic background.

Train your legs twice per week, retard.
If you keep getting stronger, do whatever you want in the evenings.
Use chalk when you deadlift.
Don't get gloves. Use chalk. Use mixed or hook grip on heavy sets. Train your grip with heavy static holds.

You can't build a house on a foundation of sand. First, you must build a foundation of strength before you sculpt the body. Run any novice lifting program of your choice, then, once you have increased your strength, you can focus on high rep isolation exercises. You will make gains either way, but quicker by increasing your strength first.

0.75/1.5/2.25/2.4 for 5 as well. I did calisthenics for about a year before so I think that shafted me. My pendlay row is 80kg for 5 and my weighted chinups are 17.5kg x5, so my pull is a lot stronger than push.

Just write kilos you nuthead, when you're splitting up plates in .25 increments you're retarded

This might seem stupid but why wouldnt i build strength on PPL 2x
Still deadlift, squat, row and bench.

PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+
3x8-12 Pulldowns
3x8-12 seated cable rows
3x8-12 one hand rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls

PUSH
4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press