My PT keeps telling me I need to get one of these so he can track my gains online

My PT keeps telling me I need to get one of these so he can track my gains online.

I don't really like the aesthetic

Anyone have any experience on what the best one to get it? I lucked out on crypto so price isn't really a big deal.

I have that one.
I enjoy it and use it a lot.

It can sync to MyFitnessPal so keeping track of calories is real easy.

what is this used for? steps counting? you can install pedometer instead
i only put rolex on my wrist

garmin 735xt is kinda fun in that it tracks my sleep pretty well. the newer 635 has memory for music which would be cool for running. got it synched to myfitnesspal and strava as well.

Cardio

i liked the idea of the product, but unfortunately fitbit just fails to live up to what it attempts to offer. works fine if im doing absolutely nothing, gets exponentially less accurate as i exercise, to the point of not registering at around 160bpm

garmin forerunner 235, awesome watch, doesnt look shit tier, 230 usd + -

>i only put rolex on my wrist

Bahahahaha

I'd get one but they require constant recharging and that's gay

garmin vivosmart hr+ is all you need senpai

Get a smart watch

>all these people recommending optical heart rate sensors
useless if you're lifting weights, get a beast sensor

Might as well go for a vivoactive 3 and get something like an actual watch

He's asking you to buy it thru him because he gets a cut of the sales.

I'm looking into getting the apple watch.

Does it work fine with myfitnesspal?

I have the same as pic related and it's not really essential. I'm pretty sure it over-estimates the calories I burn and it's also pretty innacurate when it comes to steps. You have to walk for like 20 seconds straight before it starts counting your steps most of the time. I can't tell you how many times I've walked in short bursts, looked down and seen the step counter be at the same fucking number and it's infuriating. The step tracker on my Samsung Galaxy is more accurate.

Tell your "PT" to STFU and stop stalking you.

If that's accurate, that's a sick watch. What model is it?

Aww how cute, your trainer wants to put a collar around his pets neck for better control. Does it come with a cute leash for you as well?

Samsung gear s3

Mine keeps a charge for two to three days. I throw it on to charge whenever I take a shower

Seconding the Charge 2. But...
> Track your progress online.
Wot? I wouldn't give someone my Fitbit email or password...

Garmin had some good designs and a good selection of fitness watches.

Couldn't you just weigh yourself, measure your waist, what weight you're lifting, timing on your cardio intervals?

I don't see how steps/heartrate are even useful information.

Which one is the most accurate for calorie count, steps and has a good app with it?

None of them are accurate

I have a fitbit alta hr and the stupid thing doesn't keep track of my heart rate or calories burnt properly at all

All I use it for is telling time and how long I slept

I really like the Alta hd.

Also if you want a neurotic thinspo sugar baby, hmu OP.

Yeah the HR monitor is terrible. It stops working when you get sweaty or your heart rate goes above 130, which makes it useless for actual exercise.

What got up your ass?

Mine too playboi, I just don't understand. It maxes out at 137 or so and loses track after that. Not that I care that much but would be nice.

Also for OP don't ever, ever trust the calorie count on fit bit. If I did eat based on what fit bit says I burned I would be gaining roughly 2 pounds per week.

I mainly use it for sleep tracking (surprisingly accurate) and step count, as I find it keeps me active if I haven't reached 15k in a given day I'll continue with activities/ cardio/ extra workout

Anyone tried Whoop? whoop.com/

it is supposed to actually calculate your VO2 max, the amount of recovery and sleep you need, even tracking alcoholic drinks in your programming to recalculate your recovery for gains

>*bolex
Fix'd

what are you guys laughing at, i have rolex gmt master II