Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

I'm not lifting today but drinking water is vital for recovery as well. Wishing all you lifter good lifts today

Why? So I can go to the toilette every one hour and get pain in the urethra after cumming and then peeing after the cumming session

I drink about 2L per day. Do I need to up my game? Will it give me dick gains?

Can I drink pepsi instead?

Sounds like you got an STD bro

I'm no doctor but I don't think your troubles are water related.

Yes and maybe. Sufficient water intake results in all kinds of gains so I don't see why dick gains shouldn't follow.

no

>not putting "BUDDEH" in the title again
you're such a dissapointment

Yeah I read your comment on friday.. why should I put it in there tomorrow?

>Yes and maybe. Sufficient water intake results in all kinds of gains so I don't see why dick gains shouldn't follow.
T-Thanks b-bro. I'm 6'1" and 240 lbs. Will dick and height gains follow if I get Veeky Forums?

Thank you brah

Height gains no, dick gains most likely.
But there are all kinds of gains you haven't even heard about that follows getting Veeky Forums, and many of those surprises are the best kinds of gains.

I'm 20. I'm still growing, r-right? There's still t-time. R-Right?

Not likely mate, but don't fret if you're actually 6'1. There's a reason for that being about average height among the best performing nationalities. Top overall performance in most things.

>Not likely mate
>NOT likely mate
Sigh... Might as well get the rope...

Thanks brah.

Why do you want to be a lanklet so bad?
All my tall guy friends has a lot of tall guy problems with their bodies. I'm same height as you and have trouble enough as it is on planes and such.

I want to be 6'2". Maybe it'll make up for my unimpressive dick. I'd honestly prefer a bigger dick... I don't know user, I'm just not happy with myself...

Self love gains are very sweet mate. I bet you're perfectly average, don't stress

>I bet you're perfectly average
That's not helping me feel better...

How much water as a 6ft man need user?

Why is that? I enjoy being average in several manners, dick size included.
I've had to send a girl home because she was too tight already. She got very angry.

I believe between 3-4L on non-training days is sufficient but you can just look at the clarity of your urine to see if you get enough. On training days I easily down between 1 and 2 liters extra during the workout and in the sauna.

>Why is that?
Because I grew up with a "if I'm not perfect, I'm worthless" mentality and it's fucking me up.

wait im 6'1 and if i stand straight i tower most people i see, too bad im still dyel

In what shithole do you live? I live in fucking DenbtLand and I still see people taller than me every day.

we're all worthless mate, embrace it. Will do you good and grant freedom.

yeah where?
And wth is DenbtLand?

>we're all worthless mate, embrace it.
Nah, that's just coping attitude. Jeff Bezos probably doesn't feel worthless. Striving to be great should be essantial. It's just a problem when your genetics are shit.

>And wth is DenbtLand?
Greece.

Well are you Jeff Bezos? I sure as shit am not.
Tell me why are so valuable to our species then.

So many debtlands these days, hard to keep track. But you are the original I guess

>Well are you Jeff Bezos?
If I was, I wouldn't be spending time on a Haitian Voddo Juju Forum...

>Tell me why are so valuable to our species then.
At our current state we're not. Doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to be useful to society. Chances are we won't be Von Braun, but maybe a job at some research lab will be enough to contribute something.

By all means, go ahead and try if that's what you want. I've accepted that I'm not really valuable to society and that gives me freedom to do whatever I want with my life.

If you want to contribute in some manner I'll cheer you on bro, but don't run around telling people they're special and valuable and whatnot for just being alive

>If you want to contribute in some manner I'll cheer you on bro,
Thanks user.

>but don't run around telling people they're special and valuable and whatnot for just being alive
I didn't say that. Just that you should try to, fail or not. Better to try than not, right?

Well sure, if they want something they should absolutely try and do/get it. But I'm a firm believer in every persons right to choose what that is, without society's demands influencing their decision. If you catch my drift

Thundersplace google it Natural penis enlargement safely. It works user. I wouldn't lead a fellow Veeky Forumsizen wrong. Have gain an inch in 90 days and still. If you want a bigger one that bad well there's your answer.

>If you catch my drift
Yeah, fair enough.

Thanks for the suggestion user. I'll look into it.