/30+/ - Oldfag general

What's your one injury that keeps recurring?
>right triceps tendons keep inflaming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Ecxn79YJCU
youtube.com/watch?v=tcSB11crOis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30+
>Veeky Forums
>implying

Got a bunch of injuries, but my hip impingement is the one that's hardest to deal with. Just impossible to get rid of.

Most of grandpas are sleeping, I guess

My wife

I am 23 and I have this same issue. I was thinking about going to pt clinic for free consultation. Makes squatting heavy impossible and very painful.

Have you found anything that helps? How do you squat? For me it's my left side.

> right triceps tendons keep inflaming
10 minutes of ice a day my dude, fix it right up.

im 18 but I had this erector spinae strain/tear in the upper right back for over a year now. Gonna stop squatting because it hurts the most.

Damaged meniscus in right knee from BJJ gone bad. Has been painful every day for more than a year now.

>pain and mobility issue in left hamstring
>doctor thinks its an injury that never healed properly from football
>got ultrasound, xray, and MRI
>"Something is wrong, but we just can't discern what it is or how to fix it
Aggravates when squatting
basically I had to replace squats with leg press

I-I should just stop squatting, shouldn't I?

I had this. Stop squatting. You will never fix it squatting. Serious, don't fucking listen to the fags who tell you it's just form (it might be, but you won't fix it while having pain).
Work on your hamstrings, ass, core. Stretch everyday. You now do split squats with weight if that doesn't hurt.

If you're like me, you can probably still deadlift. So, to add to your leg routine:
Deadlifts
Split squats
Hip thrusts or glute bridges
Hollow bridges
You can do leg press if you really want

Try foam rolling hips (it never helped even when I got right in there), but especially quads.
Learn how to stretch your quads and ass. You likely know how to stretch hams. Do this everyday. Learn how to do hip extension too.

Once the hip pain goes away for I don't know, a month, try squatting again. I had this happen to both hips and gave it tiny breaks for a year. It didn't stop for well over a year and it happened 3-4 times. Now it's gone and I started squatting for the first real time November, which is almost two years.
Don't be like me and rush through it, and continue squatting. Split squats are fucking brutal anyway, and if you want a bigger challenge without upping the weight, do bulgarian split squats.

cubital tunnel syndrome in both wrists gets worse when I lift have to roll the nerve with a lax ball and do nerve flossing often

medial tear in the anterior of my left patella. knee constantly aches muscles fatigue easier. As long as I squat ATG it doesnt bother me.

herniated disc in L1 vert. Gotta be careful and train back muscles carefully.

Im a drywaller most of my injuries occurred on the job and not lifting. When my body stops doing what I want it to do Im done with it. RIP

These threads are bullshit. I am 35, don't take meds. Blood pressure is good, no diseases, joint or back pain, no inflammation or whatever. I am feeling like I'm 25 and the best shape of my life.

Ether everybody here is LARPing or was always a total loser. /30+/ is not /dying general/.

40, shoulder gets tweaked when I grapple with decent/better fighters. Still kicking ass and having fun.

yerp people couldnt possibly have issues because you dont.
KYS

Tweaked shoulder. I thought it was bicep tendonitis, but I can't shake it so I'm thinking SLAP tear. Too poor to get MRI done.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
youtu.be/_Ecxn79YJCU

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⢤⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠓⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠎⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⠤⠤⠤⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠤⠤⠤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⠘⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡎⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠒⠒⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠒⠊⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⠊⠉⠉⠢⢀⠸⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢩⣿⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⢤⣤⢀⢀⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠚⠛⠛⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠧⠽⣿⢀⢀⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣀⢀⠤⢀⣀⡎⢀⢀⢀⢰⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢠⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⠈⠈⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⡎
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠃⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⠙⢤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠇⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠢⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠔⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢀⢀⢀⡞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠉⠉⢹⠉⠁
⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⠶⠗⢀⢀⠐⠞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠂⢀⢀⠓⠒⠒⠒⠲⠶⢤⣀
⠐⠒⠚⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠤⡀⢀⢀⣀

>tfw shoulder pain on both sides when pressing

I get tendonitis in my right leg when I go jogging. I had to dial back my runs to 15 minutes + 5 minutes power walking.

In ten years you'll still be here. Its great to have a site where you can talk mad shit without accounts, avatars, post counts, karma, or any other bullshit.

This might help: youtube.com/watch?v=tcSB11crOis

I'm about your age, feel great, and commonly hear that I look 24. I won't go so far as to say we're lucky, but we're probably not the norm.

>32
>24.1 BMI
>no real injuries but babying my left knee because it's been kinda tender/iffy lately, not sure why
Listen to your body, give it rest if you are unsure about a specific part. I hate skipping legs like I've done the last week but I'm not willing to risk snapping my shit up. Get more sleep than you're used to and make sure your nutrition is on point, especially when cutting.

it flare up when I fail to do biceps after triceps, which I failed to do last week due to lower back pain while holding weight for curls, I fucked up, I know