Im skinny fat should I cut or bulk

Im skinny fat should I cut or bulk

Other urls found in this thread:

active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/pol/ acts like this logic is retarded, yet they all have sob stories about how "the libruls MADE me a nazis by calling me mean names!"

depends on your bf% don't bulk unless your under 14% but other anons would say even lower then that is better
active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat calculate you bf%
also pic related might help you get a estimate of your bf%

You are no-where NEAR having to worry about "cutting" or "bulking" yet mate!

Read the fucking sticky and work from there.

And please put some fucking effort in you /pol/tard. You have the worst body-type a man can possibly have, and while your political views are logical, they're also about as attractive as the Elephant Man.

If being stronger but with higher bf% would make you feel better - go for that first

If being leaner but with less muscle would make you feel better - go for that first

Go for whatever would make you feel more confident and happy in the short term and then focus on being lean AND muscular

you should be able to criticise a person's point of view without having to get murdered for it, you big silly willy :b

Bulk just don't go crazy

>"the libruls MADE me a nazis by slowly infringing on the right for people to hold certain opinions, say things in public without being arrested, get people fired for what they do in their private lives, and generally force you to accept the replacement of your population with third world savages!"
ftfy

t.

I'm English you muppet

I am so sorry about that

Nah, I love being English mate

the answer is always the same you fucking retard
bulk then cut if you're ok with being a fatty for a year
cut then bulk if you're ok with being weak as fuck for a year

Malala is unironically right although Hillary is using her for her own selfish political reasons

Also
>be Malala
>grow up in shithole Pakistan
>advocate for actual women’s rights in a place where women don’t have any
>goes to school because she values education instead of ignorance
>promotes education for women in Pakistan
>ends up getting shot in the face for it
>miraculously survives
>taken to England where she continues to be an advocate for actual women’s rights like being able to drive or go outside by themselves or be able to go to school
>pol still shits on her

Are /pol/ posters actually retarded?

Don't cut as a skinnyfat, you will have to bulk later to not look like shit because you are so skeletal after a cut. And when you do you'll put on fat anyway. Just accept you'll be like 20% BF for a year or whatever and focus on getting strong and putting on muscle. If you start from skinnyfat you won't look good no matter what until you put on muscle, take it from me. I was skinnyfat and cut (accidentally), all that happened was that I got weak and saw abs. But when I looked in the mirror at the gym it didn't matter if I was lean because I looked ridiculously thin, fragile and weak.

Bulk, but don't go crazy. 300-500 above maintenance will allow you to build as much muscle as 1000cal over will but with much less fat as a side effect.

>implying being english is better than being an american mutt
Lol nice one Muhammad

She's right if you're literally autistic (I assume you are) and only consider ideas on their mechanical logic. To most normal people however, they read that statement as trying to shift blame onto the critics. Besides that, it's just a recycled truism not to taunt the snarling dog, so it isn't even an intelligent statement either.

How is it that people keep falling for these bait threads?

No she fucking isn't.
Criticism and making fun of Islam needs to be normalised just like it is for every other religion.
Quit letting them act like butthurt children, they are not justified when they have tantrums over name calling

>taken to England where she continues to be an advocate for actual women’s rights like being able to drive or go outside by themselves or be able to go to school
>meanwhile the millions of fighting age Muslim males we imported would rather have Sharia law implemented in the UK meaning she would have none of those rights whatsoever
lel

>she had a hard life how dare you criticize her!
Yeah we should all just sit back and keep our mouths shut while Europe is raped and pillaged. Dont want to make any more terrorists, amirite?

>t. Amerimutts that have never even been to Europe
Man your education system really is complete dogshit.

>"Don't say mean things about the aggressor or they will impose further aggression"
>"If your enemy kills you, you win"
>Are /pol/ posters actually retarded?
>Unironically
Fuck off you absolute pissflap

this is not Veeky Forums related, remember to report all /pol/ shitposters

t. Canadian
Diversity is our strength!

Go back to /leftypol/ already

go back to /pol/ aswell

I guess you guys can’t into basic reading comprehension

From that quote, she is implying that instead of antagonizing an entire religion, you should speak out against the radicalized interpretations of it and the extremists that follow that interpretation.

What you think Is comparable to some SJW saying “some white people are actual nazis so all white people must be Nazis. Fuck white people!” How retarded does that sound? Pretty retarded. If you target an entire group of people instead of the subsection of them that you actually have an issue with, it just creates more tension and allows the subsection to recruit more people because you’re proving their propaganda to be accurate.

>radicalized
>extremists
>subsection
Confirmed for knowing absolutely dick about Islam, please fuck off to /leftypol/ with the rest of your brainlet friends

Then why don't we have a Christian terrorist problem, dumbass?
Edgy teens all over the world have been tipping their fedoras and denouncing christfags as barabaric morons for decades, yet I don't see christcocks beheading people.
The problem is islam, not criticism of islam.
Anybody who tells you otherwise is intellectually disabled or has an agenda

>expecting single digit IQ /pol/tards to be able to fully understand a complex sentence

Also following that, if you think Islam is any more radical and violent than Christianity, then you need to take a look at the Old Testament. If you think the Old Testament doesn’t matter then you are a cherry picker

You would notice that the Quran and the Bible read similar to each other if you’ve actually tried to form your own opinions through firsthand experience instead of parroting others

>da leftypol boogeyman!

obv because christians are cuckolds

You should neck yourself for trying to incite a political debate on a fucking fitness forum.

Im a pretty strict muslim myself, but if Malala(?) really said that its 100% bullshit. Cant agree with that its not ethical

>radicalized interpretations
The 'radicals' are following the Quran to the letter. Muslims come from countries with very different culture to us, culture that is incompatible with Western values. They come here and for the most part do not assimilate, but stay in what are essentially ghettos just outside of the city centres.

Their whole religion is dangerous and must be opposed at every turn when it arrives in Europe, same as it always should have been.

And here is another thing for christians

Do you realise the bible has terrible rules of killing and torturing written in it?

difference is, western men don't take it literally, while muslims take everything single part for granted.
Islam, by far, has biggest percentage of extremists than any other religion.
I've talked to alot of muslims and all of them are quite fanatical with their religion, and ones that aren't hate majority that are.

>Do you realise the bible has terrible rules of killing and torturing written in it?
Which Christians did. Should we now sit back and slowly wait for Muslims to catch up to that point?

>/pol/ about foreign people invading a country and changing its culture

>they do the same on every board they shitpost

posting on /pol/ should grant you a ban on the rest of Veeky Forums desu

How butthurt do you have to be to keep samefagging about muh /pol/?

no one is butthurt at your shitpost, autist, you are simply an unlikeable person, which is why you don't have any friends or a girlfriend

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of fitness, not politics, so gb2 your cesspit

Christians don't even read the front part of the Bible, most don't even read the back... Some don't even read Paul's letters which the entire Christian faith rests on.
And you expect them to care about a single verse in Leviticus to actually kill someone?

>projection: the post

>Reddit spacing
also bumping this thread in hopes we all get b&

nice 3rd grade-tier reply, brainlet

I mean look at all these white nazi gangs raping muslim kids and black women or flat out skyrocketing crimes right

I dont post on /pol/ I just thought that was a funny meme........

She is the one with shitty comprehension. She hears 'we should have less muslims in our countries' as an attack on all muslims, but it isn't.

But as long as we have a significant percentage of muslims in our population, it is guaranteed that there will be regular attempts at public massacre of civilians, some of which will be successful.

No one is saying 'all muslims' are committing these acts, or support them. But that *doesn't fucking matter*. Dozens of anti-western terrorist attacks are coming from one specific demographic, a demographic that we don't need to let into the country.

>not reddit spacing on purpose just to trigger all the autistic /pol/tards

you have so much to learn

>3rd grade-tier reply
The only things you've said all thread are "gb2/pol/, /pol/ is stupid, t. Amerimutt, reee".

Islamic radicalism is a (relatively) recent occurrence. In fact most terrorists up until Islamic terrorism started were nationalists or anarchists

Islamic fundamentalism is a recent occurance. Wahhabism is a recent occurance. Salafism is a recent occurrence.

I live near a college that has the highest Muslim Arab population per capita in the US and I have never once had any trouble with Muslims or Arabs. I have also never heard from anyone else about having issues with Arabs here. The only thing they’re guilty of is driving bmws they bought with their dads money, having shitty taste in fashion, and wearing too much cologne

They’re is so much misinformation from people who don’t know the basic history of the subject they’re talking about here

and how exactly is that a problem, mutt?

your posts are literal trash, people asking you to stop posting due to the fact that this isn't /pol/ isn't a shitpost, it is a legit complain

of course you are a fucking autist and cannot comprehend this

Jesus
>carpenter preaching a message of humility

Muhammed
>literal warlord

>b-but the Old Testament has violence in it!!

No shit, it's mostly an account of a tribe living in a violent, dangerous time and place. They still weren't aggressively expansionist like Islam and Muhammed is/were.

the CHAD warlord vs the virgin carpenter

Mind you, crime rates often unreported, not shown to the public and with their stastics already pozzed by making the niggest of nigs count as unregistered rather than flat out black and la creatura as white
With a clean shave and good light, our favorite green nigger could pass off as a white man

>Islamic fundamentalism is recent occurrence

The practice of throwing homosexuals off of high roofs was started by Muhammeds nephew. Under Muhammed himself hundreds of jews and others were beheaded. Islam itself spent hundreds of years warring with and expanding into as many nations as possible, leading to a little series of events you may have heard of call The Crusades.

I’m at the ridiculous fringe on skinnyfat. Very skinny arms and legs but too much fat to be ignored. I’ve been lifting for almost a year but no progress besides strength. Can I cut first then do cardio on a bulk so I don’t put the fat back on? Or just bulk while doing cardio to stop getting fatter? The worst part is I have gyno. I don’t want to get surgery until I have a fit body though

Chad doesn't fuck 9 year olds

Read Exodus, the Israelites claimed to have genocided the Hittites... after the Bronze age collapse

this is what virgins actually believe

They resorted to terrorism in modern times because outright military conquest is no longer in the cards for them. Who's ignoring history here again?

Guess you shouldn't have started this bait thread. They just serve to push people towards those with answers, rather than those with ad hominem.

>it’s mostly an account of a tribe living in a violent, dangerous time and place
So Islam??

>They still weren't aggressively expansionist like Islam and Muhammed is/were.
So Islam is just a more successful form of Christianity?

For the record I think all religion is pretty stupid, but I especially think it is funny that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are constantly fighting when they are all Abrahamic religions that originated from the same region in the Middle East

Not true. Malala was a retard who should never have rounded up kids to take to school when the Taliban warned her family to not open the school for ANYONE, not just girls. Don't believe the media bullshit. Learnt this at a literal conference of Muslim women as a panel, who were respelled as fuck and not taking any feminist bullshit from the white audience. Was a good day.

>So Islam is just a more successful form of Christianity?

Are you dumb?

The point is that, properly followed, the Bible will teach you to live a humble clean life and strive to be a credit to your community.

Properly followed, the Quran will teach you to do some of those things but also that anyone not doing it your way needs to be subjugated, if not tortured and murdered.

The shitty 'Old Testament is violent' argument does not disprove this simple fact.

>Israelites burnt the city of Sodom(y) to the ground
>but muhh Muslims killed gays first!
Also kek at pretending to give a shit about gays. You probably see them as equally degenerate

Ffs redpilled*

see
I don't give a shit about gays and never pretended to. But to say that Islamic fundamentalism is a recent occurrence is fucking retarded.

sounds like Christianity is for literal cuckolds

Please neck yourself. You can complain about current policy regarding the middle east. But saying fundamentalists fucking up things is new, you know nothing of history.

> muh anectdotal evidence
arabs are fine in the us because of our immigration policies. Its mostly the upper caste that make it over here. In europe they get the knuckle draggers that are the scum of their respective countries that are oppurtunitists and not actual refugees.

Sodom existed a couple hundred years before Israel was even born.

You obviously haven’t read the Bible OR the Quran.

>tfw Pakistan and Christ cuck nuke each other

>FeelsAsianman

>people asking you to stop posting
It was a single reply discussion between the two of you
what the fuck are you going about saying "people"
i dont even want to start to think vegan posting was better than current political bait

>I have met muslims and they are nice
>this means that we should let them into our countries despite the fact that the presence of a significant number of them guarantees regular public massacres by foreign terrorists

No one cares if your mate Ahmed is a cool guy

>wahh wahh Homo right
>waaaah waahh Muslim don't respect degenerate homo in the countries
>wahhh Muslims dont respect my stronk wimming

Why are western fags so obsessed with homos and women right in our countries? The are far more pressing concerns. You swine.

>Supply weapons are training to groups like al queda, Nusra,isis,Pkk
>Why do we have refugees why?????

>Muhmmed killing Jews
>Jews massacre million s of eastern Europeans
>Jews Erase the culture with communism
>But Meh Jews!!!!!!

Please, tell me how Islamic fundamentalism is an ancient idea and that Islam has always demonized the west and how the two civilizations are destined to try to destroy eachother

It's amazing that you think that was relevant to the post you replied to

Reminder that all the problems in this thread would be fixed by physically removing kikes from this timeline.

Islam isn't ancient so its fundamentalism can't be either... But ever since Islam's inception it's been at war with the West in some form or another.

Give actual historical examples of how anything in my post, besides the anecdote at the end, is incorrect

You can’t

>this means that we should let them into our countries despite the fact that the presence of a significant number of them guarantees regular public massacres by foreign terrorists

Are you stupid? You must be American. You dont have to let them in if you your nations dont constantly call for regime change and supply Freedom fighters with weapons and training. If you dont do that then you would not have that problem.

> Islam's inception it's been at war with the West

It was at War with the Sassnids and the Eastern Romans. Not the West. That come after.

Islam is fundamentally aggressively expansionist, by whatever means necessary. It is built into the core tenets of the religion. Anyone who can't be converted must be subjugated or killed so that Islam can dominate the world.

I think that kind of puts it at odds with western civilisation tbqh. As evidenced by the fucking crusades you halfwit

Thanks libtard

Turkey isn't considered "The West"? Well damn.

definitely not
eastern romans werent turks either

>crusades
>Christ cuck dieing at the will of the Pope in a middle eastern shithole, Instead of living in Europe and Protecting the home.
Crusades was failure and only cost many European lives for no reason.

no it isn't lol

I am English. America's muslim population is small enough that it doesn't matter that much, YET. Here the story is very different.

Here's a funny idea, you don't HAVE TO LET THEM IN AT ALL. No country is under an obligation to allow muslim immigration, regardless of 'muh regime change'.

Even if we accept that childish idea that all the problems in the middle east are of western making, you can still tell them to fuck off. Because having a large muslim immigrant population in a western country

GUARANTEES
TERRORIST
ATTACKS

I mean it is a very amusing dynamic
jews being openly hostile to whites, while the reversal is political and social suicide, while muslims are openly violent to jews and they just keep it under the covers

>Turkey west lmao.
Anatolia is West Asia.

>eastern Romans Were Greeks,Romans,Balkans ,Arabs even some Persians ,Anatolians and others.

>i love the fact that millions of goat raping, inbred, smelly, uneducated, angry, irrational, religious zealots are invading my country! For diversity!

Kys cuck

How is that my problem, We dont advocate that the run to west. You offer to take them. Now you get mad at us. When many many times My country has requested you send them back. But you dont. You defend them or the say they gay or converted to Christianity. You problem is with your own people. We can live in peace. But only if your nations stop regime change.

>Crusades was failure and only cost many European lives for no reason.

Besides the point. Point was that Islam has been aggressively expanding since it's inception and that aggressive expansion was bound to put them at odds with western civilisation sooner or later.

Yeah buddeh, I've been to 11 European countries and I'm fucking sickened by what's happened to most of them. Howzabout you take that glib demeanor, wad it up and stick it in your peehole.