What are the top 3 bodytypes...for a 5'4'' MANLET?

What are the top 3 bodytypes...for a 5'4'' MANLET?

Athletic, fit and toned.
Anything else will make you look like a tryhard and even shorter.

Ottwr mode will get u the nost chicks
Or who cares about woment and go build mode

You'll be better off going trap mode, unless you're fat/stocky then go for built fat and grow a beard.

Trap?

Power bottom faggot

Yeah, trap mode. Obviously you're going to be on the receiving end of the bargain here because of your size, and looking at pictures of half-naked men only confirms you're gay.

Fuk these guys, im 5'4 also and not a kissless virgin. Just go toned. It mostly depends on your face anyhow

What's your boyfriend's name?

Being short allows for rapid muscle growth
May as well use being a midget to your advantage right ?

I looked it up and the gist seems to be to look girly. Now, I don't care either or, but I want a body that can look decent for a lifetime. I'd stop being "pretty" by my late 20s.

Gay or not, I don't think this trap thing would work in the long run. Seems like a fetish thing for before you turn 25-30.

Never seen any of the /trapmode/ people age, but I don't think it'd be a problem since you start losing test as you get older.

Good point.

Say, what do you guys think about good old Gimli, and how does one get burly like him?

I mean I wouldn't want to take hormones or anything. By my 30s I would automatically start to wrinkle up and get more masculine looking. By my 40s I would look like any creepy old person trying hard to look cute, like those dragqueens.

The /trapmode/ guide doesn't suggest hormones, only just decreasing your test. But you're right trannys age like bananas in a paper bag.

Yup.

So, Gimli how?

What's your weight and bf%?

Fatlet, let's say 90kg because I've probably went up from 84 last year. No idea about the rest. I tried dieting multiple times over the last few years but nothing sticks, I lack discipline/willpower.

Bulk and then cut until you're happy with your weight, then bulk again until you're happy with your muscle mass, then cut until you're happy with your weight... Continue until you're Gimli mode.

Is it possible at all to JUST LIFT, at least first? As mentioned eating rabbit food and keeping track on cals and that just doesn't work for me. I'm thinking that after actually getting stronk I might naturally want to eat better, after I feel results, after gaining much needed motivation.

Oh and the reason all of that is such a problem for me is a mix of laziness and aspergers I guess. Having to think about anything less than fun or stuff like eating broccoli over ham pretty much triggers me.

Tracking cals needs to bleed into something as a habit, you don't have to be exact on anything just make sure you're not going way under or over your goals when you're working one way. Lifting always works but a lot of it has to do with eating especially after you get out of noob gains.
Broccoli and ham are both bro-tier foods, eat both, focus on your proteins goals and calorie goals.

Oh also

Read the Sticky