Starting Aesthetics

Thoughts on this routine?

Where are the rest days between each day & is a weekend rest sufficient enough? Why do all sticky routines suggest a day of rest between exercises?

If it's what you can do, that's fine, but that's a lot of lifting over a lot of days for a beginner to not get run down on, even on a surplus, and you have it set up as a cut. Also, there's practically no way for you to get enough protein, eat a deficit, and drink "plenty" of fruit juice (which is basically soda w/ vitamins) on a single diet plan.

You are having a day of rest between exercises because you train a different muscle group each day , it only means to not train something like chest Monday and again Tuesday .
Not a fan of 12 reps per set but you could just adjust to 6-8 for max muscle buildin

>2018 falling for MEMES

>drink plenty of fruit juice
Don't do this unless you like drinking shitloads of sugar
Most fruit juice has as much sugar as a coke and should be avoided

literal meme bait
Really hope you thought this was serious

If you want 2x a week frequency on this routine, do it with no days off. So it goes in this order instead of the chart.
chest>back>shoulders>arms>legs>repeat

I just noticed that it's basically the Arnold split this way. Better off doing that..

Shit routine compared to the Greek god program

On the rest days question - it's because it's a split routine. So you're actually getting 6 days of rest between working out each body part. On a full-body routine you're working out each body part three or four times per week, hence the need for rest days.

As you can see, this is why full body is better for beginners, as you're working out each body part much more frequently.

In fact, even intermediate routines like a 6-day PPL or an advanced split routine as done by guys who compete, has you working out each body part more than once a week.

That routine is retarded, and as most newbies tend to fuck around in the gym too, it is classic bro-split territory.

Because frequency is overrated and misunderstood.

Thoughts?
AxBxCxx
(Push)A:
Push Compounds, medium-light weight sets high volume
Pull Isolation, light weight sets high volume
Hinge/Deadlift heavy weight sets low volume
(Pull)B:
Pull Compunds, medium-light weight sets high volume
Push Isolation, light weight sets high volume
Squat heavy weight sets low volume
(Legs)C:
Unilateral Squat medium weight low volume
Hinge medium weight low volume
Push and Pull Isolations, light weight medium volume

>Push/Pull days and Isolation:
On push and pull days you do 2-3 compounds for 25-50 reps between 75%-40% of 1RM, chose exercises with variation in mind,i.e Dips/BP/OHP over multiple angle varied BP. Do the antagonist muscle groups for isolations: bicep/shoulder(all three heads)/back on Push day, triceps/chest/shoulder(rear and side) on Pull day, 30-50 reps one exercise for each group.
>On hinges and squats on Push/Pull days:
I recommend doing DLs on Push day over any other hinge and squat, because pushing and squatting on the same day is harder, while squats and DL on the same day is hard too. Spreading low volume exercises will give decent lower body, while not overshadowing your upper body, making it bearable instead of blasting it 1-2x a week and feeling horrible. Do 10-15 total reps, above 75% of your 1RM. Do ab exercises before and after those.
>Legs day and Isolation:
You can either chose to do both hinges/squats or pick one, I personally recommend doing both, as long as do a unilateral squat and non-deadlift-like hinge. 15-20 reps, 80%-60% of 1RM. On legs day you blast your upper body in the end of your workout but not to failure on isolation exercises, 20-40 reps per exercise per muscle group. Do ab exercises between each modality of exercise.

This meme is the worst thing you could ever do for yourself if you want to be "aesthetic". This is Planet Fitness shit.

Do Starting Strength until you hit 1/2/3/4 for reps. Once you do that, cut to a low body fat and decide where you want to focus your efforts.

If you can't get to 1/2/3/4 on SS, you are a pussy and you're never going to make it.

>working muscle groups only once a week
lmao

Lmao brosplit routines. Fucking dogshit. Go ahead and do that routine for a year so you can see that actually does nothing for you.

Hop on a full body strength routine with enough volume to stimulate growth.

Stop shilling the stretching meme. When you put stretch on a program people think it's generally static stretching which decrease power output. If anything do a dynamic stretch to actually warm up the muscles instead of fucking static stretching, which is basically like pulling a frozen rubber band apart.

What about PHUL? I am a powerlifter who wants to start lifting for aesthetics. Can I do PHUL with something like C6W lower day portion on L days?

Finished running GSLP for strength. Now I just want to pack on mass, tried a GVT workout and it has given me DOMS like I've never experienced in my chest, after not having DOMS in like a month.

Would this workout work for packing on mass:

A:
Bench 10x10
Pendlay Row 10x10
Squat 5x8

B:
OHP 10x10
Chinups 10x6+ weighted
Squats 5x8

Alternate but squat twice weekly and do deadlifts 2x5 once a week.

Or even reducing volume to say 6x10 or 6x8. Just I've been doing 3x5 for so long now and the volume change really kicked me.

>10x10, 5x8, etc.
This is fucked up, user. Keep the compounds at 3x5, but add accessories for 3x8-12 for mass.

thinking about new intermediate program but can't decide. classic upper lower ULxULxx or ULPPL or maybe fullbody every other day AxBxAxB...
homegym so i can lift any day.

>10x10
>5x8
>10x6
Who told you these were a good idea?
Completely ineffecient when you could just use less sets, higher weight and longer rest time than having to take minute rests.
How do you imagine 5x8 squat to be like? What are your lifts? How much time do you have to do 40 barbell squats, 100 OHPs and 60+ chin ups in a session?

test