I try to eat vegan but eating vegan is often higher in carbs because you can't eat fatty fish, eggs etc...

I try to eat vegan but eating vegan is often higher in carbs because you can't eat fatty fish, eggs etc. What can I eat when I want to eat more fats and less carbs with a vegan diet? By the way,I'm not a real vegan, I just like experimenting with stuff like keto, paleo, IF, OMAD, etc and now I like to try out vegan. It's just for fun (anyone else here that likes doing these small experiments?) but my body doesn't react too good to high carbs and better to high fats which is why I'm looking for vegan high fat food.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocarbzen.com/resources/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=IlhL-WQ_X2Y
eroticity.net/threads/51607-Melissa-Debling/page27
instagram.com/melissadebling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Avocados

avocados, coconuts, durian, olives, nuts and nut butters, flaxseed (grind it up for flaxmeal, makes excellent porridge), chia seed, other seeds like hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds.

thank you i love you

First of all I'm beyond tired of you retards confusing "strict vegetarian diet" and "vegan" they are not the same thing.

Secondly you're ruining your health "experimenting" with this dumb shit, just knock it off.

wow

umad bro?

You're not gonna ruin your health by eating vegan for month or a few months even.

I want her to tie me up and drain my balls repeatedly. Is that really too much to ask for?

I love you more you fucking faggot

Avocado and olive oil have lots of fat

If you're diabetic (only reason I see why you're having problems with carbs) you should avoid saturated fats and oils at all costs. Also try loosing some weight

You could stop being a faggot and eat only meat

zerocarbzen.com/resources/

Incredibly high test braphog

Ive never been close to fat, in contrast, im a extreme hardgainer.

Or ever if you are not a retard about it. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

(((American Dietetic Association)))
>vegan diet during infancy
Enjoy your 5'1 sons.

breast milk is vegan dumbass

(((They))) also told us margarine was perfectly healthy. In sane countrie slike italy its illegal to make your kids vegan because of all the dead babies

all those cases were because they were feeding their babies almond milk instead of breastmilk or soy formula. Breast milk is the best for babies, only retards will disagree. Not all vegans are retards. Breast milk is vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlhL-WQ_X2Y

This is the right amount of fat, I want to squeeze that tummy

A lot of that shit is high as fuck in carbs.

Who’s the thot

Her name is melissa debling.

eroticity.net/threads/51607-Melissa-Debling/page27

instagram.com/melissadebling/

also on topic, omad and intermittent fasting works wonders. eat nuts seeds almond flour beans and high-protein pastas.

NONE of that is high in carbs you fucking retard

consume
teaspoons of avacado or olive oil for fat
broccoli and kale for vegetables
hemp and pea protein for protein
amino acid pills for the amino acids you are missing from hemp protein, speficcally l-lysene I think. hemp is technically complete but is low on one amino acid

Seitan is pure protons (probably incomplete, it's literally just gluten) and you can make it from plain-ass flour.

I'm not sure why it's apparently kosher for vegans, but nutritional yeast is vitamin B-rich complete protein with mostly fiber for carbs, tastes kind of cheesy, and you can easily make it at home on the cheap.