ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.1071999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just had a nice smoothie ( ), now having a piece of whole wheat bread with peanut butter (100% peanuts).

oats, quark, milk and banana

I """"eat"""" a mix of milk, yogurt, and peanut butter.

>quark, milk
Enjoy your estrogen filled trash

I'm having some tostadas my dude

>milk, yogurt
More estrogen bombs, kek do you guys want to become woman or something?

are you retarded?

You're and idiot.

Kek, great rebuttal, you grils already post like women. How are those man boobs?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

>How are those man boobs?
Non-existant. Thanks for your concern.

if anything it states possible cancer risks.
everything gives you cancer, people just find out about it now
the estrogen levels are so low that they don't affect your manliness, my short-dick manlet friend

>all cows are women

R8 mine 3 egg omelette with diced ham, turkey, onions, cheddar and sriracha. Breakfast potatoes. Blueberries. Coffee with cream.
>too lazy to take pictures

>greek yogurt
>granola
p good m8

This is bait, right?
Nobody can be this stupid, right?
Please tell me this is bait.

Eggs with some greens, cheese and raw onion.

Homemade yogurt with a spice/peppermix and some homemade whole grain flat bread.

Also coffee

just had about 1 cup of plain greek yogurt with some of this blue agave nectar mixed in to make it more palitable.. something like 20 grams of brotine , nice

>pindakaas
Mijn zwarte piet

>this level of coping
big baby can't accept that his tasty treats might be bad for him, sad! why bother lifting if you're not willing to make sacrifices to your diet? estrogen aside dairy is awful for your gut microbiome and should not be consumed in large quantities

A protein shake.
1.5 scoops, cup of whole milk, cup of heavy whipping cream and a couple of spoons of whole milk Greek yogurt. It's close to 900 calories of pure bliss.

>sadly not all women are (tit)cows

Coffee with 1 packet splenda and 1 tbsp half and half, and half cup of
fiber one cereal with .25 cup whole milk, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1 packet splenda.

A man cow is a bull which is a different animal. Idiot.

>all this yogurt
Must be a lot of women on this board.

Some cows too.

They're all moody cows though.

Exactly the faggots around here complain about betas and soyboys but turn around and eat shit like yogurts and egg whites for breakfast.

The only breakfast fit or a man is whole eggs, bacon/sausage, spinach, toast, and oatmeal. Orange juice or coffee w/butter or milk on the side.

Remember these fags eating yogurt for breakfast are the same guys giving Fitness advice.

Having an IF for breakfast

Lunch.
I have breakfast at lunch.

Also keep in mind yogurt is a favorite food among women because it keeps the bacteria in their vaginas in check. So these soyboy twinks are eating yogurt to keep their asshole bacteria levels good.

I was taking the piss out of you, yogurt is a GOAT proton sauce.

>He doesn't keep his asshole bacteria levels good.

3 egg omelette, spinach leaves, buttered bread, black tea with a lemon and honey

Potential to become a typical breakfast desu

Ditch the meats
Potatoes were fresh?

>milk
>egg
>bacon
You sure love hormones, don't you?

Guys I've been considering doing a proton only breakfast. Any experiences and advice?

You get very tired in the midday without carbs.

Turkey bacon and eggs and some coffee

>heart attack breakfast

fastest/easiest ways to cook eggs?
i tried microwave scrambled, that shit was nasty.
by 'easiest', i mainly mean the least amount of prep/cleaning up/dishes used.
i tried poached eggs in these silicone moulds, but time to boil + extra poaching time (5 mins in moulds), too long for weekdays.

Fermented diary is actually great for your gut health. It is also a great (and relatively cheap) source of protein.

Consider killing yourself for spreading this misinformation.

I think he's a cow :/

>needing your heart in 2018
What are you, a woman?

4 eggs with salt and pepper cooked in 2 tbsp olive oil, 100g oats, 300ml milk
50g protein
85g carbs
50g fat
a little high on fat, little low on carbs. otherwise perfection.

here's your (you). soygoy

>eating breakfast
>Not fasting

In the mornings I take my l-carnitine supplement then just drink plain green tea until 12 or 1.

You guys aren't cutting yet?

i'm pretty sure i'd die if i started cutting at my weight

I ate more than usual today, two pieces of dave's killer bread, one with peanut butter, the other with a little butter, 23 grams of oats, a scoop and a half of whey protein, ten strawberries, and a fish oil tablet.

Question, is it normal to lose a pound a day?
I've been using Scooby's calculator for a cut, and my calories are around 2000 a day, although there were a couple days where I didn't fully meet that goal by a couple hundred calories. I'm 5'9, and was 158lbs, now I'm 153.6. Pretty sure my body fat went down a mm, if I'm not mismeasuring the calipers. My family's always had high metabolism, so I'm wondering if I should be eating more. Losing weight this fast seems unwise.

Next time add peanut butter and a banana

if you're not a girl, EAT MORE

Is that fish? I had fish for breakfast too. I defrosted some flounder that I was going to make over the weekend but never got around to it, so I had to make it today so that it wouldn't go bad

But I'm supposed to be cutting. Do I still eat more anyway?

you can't cut at 150 pounds, you have barely any muscle mass to begin with, you're just going to end up looking like a spooky skeleton

i skip breakfast
i have lunch, 2nd lunch and dinner all real close together
>he doesnt fast 16 hours every 24

Egg & mushrom omelette with tiger bread plus a multivitamin

First breakfast:
Overnight oats made with almond milk, cinammon, greek yogurt, cranberries, and applesauce
Second breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, tomatoes, and kale

greek yogurt is fine in moderate quantities due to the probiotics but that doesn't apply to dairy at large, which is terrible for the gut. drinking milk or consuming whey is not the same as eating yogurt, as i'm sure you know. but yeah i should kill myself for telling people to not consume estrogen-infused milk products that will cause inflammation. degenerate can't accept that his diet might not be perfect

But I'm like 19 to 20% bodyfat, I feel like a flabster. I thought you couldn't gain muslce while losing fat.

PSMF

google it

Post bod w/ timestamp

Okay, but that seems like an extreme diet for people who are obese. I'm not trying to lose a ton of fat in a short period of time, I'm looking for a reasonable way to reduce my bodyfat percentage, then go back to lifting so I can gain muscle and look not-average,

Honey nut cheerios w/ milk, grilled turkey sandwich on oat bread with low fat mozzerella.

>Asians will never know the joy of being able to process milk
>will forever be peanut butter and jelly since they have no way to wash it down

I'm allergic to nuts and I'm not suicidal, so I'll pass on the peanut butter but I might try adding the banana tomorrow.

Blended Milk, Oats, Peanut Butter, and a banana
Holy fuck I’m getting tired of this thick as fuck shake. Any alternatives that is cheap and easy to make like this that gives me a shit ton of easy calories?

How in the fuck are you getting 900 from that? Milk is like 180 per cup and 1.5 scoops of protein powder should not be over 200. Same goes for yogurt.

>microwaved scrambeled eggs
Literally kys. I’m willing to bet that you’re underage seeing how you can’t cook something to easy and are afraid to clean 2 fucking plates.

Boil a big batch of them and keep them in a tub in the fridge. They'll keep for a week. When you need to eat them just peel them as you go and chuck the shells straight in the trash.

Don't even need to wash the pan, you just dump the water out and give it a rinse.

>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.1071999

Nothing, I have been fasting, so I only eat at night some hours before going to sleep

ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED?????
YOU'RE LINKING BLOG ARTICLES, THOSE ARE NOT VALID SOURCES. PLEASE GO STARE AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR.

quick question

if i workout this morning, but then eat a steak like 12 hours later tonight, will it still help muh gainz? or do i have to eat it right after my workout?

20 chicken nuggets from maccs

I have just a whey protein shake for breakfast. But by lunch Im starving.

5 eggs + bowl of oatmeal

it's okay to drink soy, octs said so

Yeah but he said nothing about milk and yogurt

4 scoops of whey protein with 50g peanut butter, 100g of oats, 2 bananas, 10 strawberries, 2 kiwi, a leaf salad and 2L of water

>5 eggs

u finna die

breakfast quesadillas

Brotein pancake zinger twister

3 eggs and a bowl of fucking oatmeal

I broke my fast with a whole rotisserie chicken, a mini watermelon, three small cranberry dream crunch bars, chai tea, a cup of coffee, 4 bucks worth of blueberries, some fried pork skins, and soup. 4 days this time. Next week I'm going for 5 days.

>5 day fast

u gon die

>breakfast quesadillas
Homemade? If so, got a recipe?

holy cardiac arrest fuck.

Heavy whipping cream is a godsend in the calories department. A cup of fat has a shit ton of calories.

I don't eat breakfast anymore. OMAD's the only diet I've lost so much weight on, so I've got a permanent subscription to it until I hit my goal weight, at least a few months away.

My gfs pussy :DDDDDD

Normally 3 eggs, 3 slices of turkey bacon and a cup of Greek yogurt with granola. Some days I eat a bowl of oatmeal with a spoonful of peanut butter, cinnamon, honey, and blueberries plus a banana.

want to become woman or something?

Milk and their products is shit Tier for your Body.
As a kid i was eating that shit every fukking day. Estrogen Overflow. Was fat with kids boobs.
I stopped this Milk insanity with 22. Lost alot of fat and now im looking good. Keep Training heavy and fasting.

Milk and coffee, an apple and some rice crackers.

Is there a rat in your oven or what?

Today I ate two very meaty and large sausages and two fried eggs on two slies of buttered toast with cheese on each.

Three coffees, one tea.

pubmed et al or GTFO

I fucken love milk, cheese, and Greek yogurt. My chest is firm, and my genitals in perfect working order.

>linseed and sunflower seed bread, 20 grams of cream cheese and usually a banana.

Can someone tell me how do I prevent eggs from sticking the fuck into the pan? I have one of those """""non-sticky""""" pans but it's a lie. I try oil and all that jazz...sometimes, when I move the eggs while they are being made or after they unstick, but so far it's random to me.

Water, maybe some preworkout.

Either get a new pan, or turn up the heat so the bottom of the egg cooks quick

i had 2 bowls of porridge, 2 slices of toast, 3 pints of milk, 4 bananas and some pancakes.

Get a new pan.