Do you guys eat after workout or shower after workout first?

Do you guys eat after workout or shower after workout first?

Depends but in terms of gains it doesn't matter.

Depends if its on the morning or in the night. Usually shower first then eat, unless im really hungry.

you can literally read a whole book after your workout and then eat, and it will be completely fine
meal timing is a meme. 6 hours can make a difference, one hour can't

Depends on how disgusting I feel. But typically, I only shower before bed.

what kind of insecure faggot ask this kind of questions???

I shower before and after my workouts. Yes I sweat and stink that much.

Food usually comes straight after I shower.

Eat then shower

the correct order is:
eat
workout (continue eating)
eat

Only Switzerland can be this beautfiul

>meal timing is a meme
>6 hours can make a difference
>1 hour can't
really makes you think

I bathe with milk

This is my routine:
Wake up early, around 6 or 6:30, then immediately get dressed and then go to the gym. Then I get home and eat breakfast since I usually get hungry around 8 AM and even when I’m working. I usually don’t implicitly shower after the gym since I don’t do cardio and I’m not super intense at the gym lifting at absolute maximum for 3 hours. I go to the gym six days a week so I get my workouts in throughout the week.

I live there but barely ever go out.

I guess it's not being used to something that makes it exciting and new

Shower first then eat, I don't want to be all sticky and smelly at the table plus post-workout is a meme anyways.

if you stink all the time you might just have a fugal infection going on in your armpits etc. Switch out to a dermatologist recommended body wash, QV etc.

I was the same dude. didn't matter if id just showered, bit of sweat and I was stinking straight away. 1 or 2 washes with the good soap completely different story now.

I usually take my shake in the shower

Hike more.
I lived in Switzerland for a few years and spent most of my time playing Age of Empires and painting Warhammer. What a waste.

>But I live in the city.
You live in a country the size of a dinner plate. Bike for 2 hours in a random direction and you'll be in scenic Switzerland.

Shower. Like to eat my food clean

I eat first
just dirty bulking

I eat, jack off, and shower all before my workout. Then, I eat, jack off, and sleep afterwards.

>get home
>eat something small
>shower
>eat something bigger later