Have to lose 2 kg in 11 days for police employment

Have to lose 2 kg in 11 days for police employment.
Every tip is appreciated

Fast. You'll lose 4kg in water weight if you haven't been on a low carb diet.

>wear compression clothes
>donate blood
>shave your head
>cut your toe nails
>donate a kidney
>get circumcised

I've been sick for a week so i have to continue doing intervalls, haven't been on low carb though.
Can't i just eat carbs before exercise and then fast the whole day?

Chop off your arm and you’re done

>Can't i just eat carbs before exercise and then fast the whole day?
No, you have to deplete your glycogen to lose water weight. For every kilogram of carbs that are stored as glycogen, you store 4x the mass in water.

take laxatives before you go so you'll take a massive shit before you enter

salt and alcohol increase water retention

cut those out and drink lots of water in the days before the weighing. then be on an empty stomach the day of the weighing

Fuck. So then i'll continue training for 8 days and the last 3 days i'll fast.

I thought about doing a MMA style weight cut but i have to hit the cycle ergometer pretty hard at the doctor so that wouldn't be an option.

I'll consider those if i don't make it

what country is this in?

Germany

Just drink alot of water then suddenly stop some tine before weighin. Add some sweating if it isn't enough for some reson

Run every day for at least 40 minutes in the morning
Train with free weights for at least 40 minutes in the evening

Training will raise your basal metabolism and running will burn quickly something (albeit it has no value on metabolism long term)

Install MyFitnessPal and eat at a slight deficit. It's utterly important
- eat AT LEAST 1200 kcal (as a male) to prevent metabolic shutdowns. Fasting could help you lose some fat but not in your window time
- don't eat ANYTHING if it's not listed and annotated on MFP. Not even a candy.
- your ratios should slightly favour fats and proteins over carbs

Drink A LOT at least for a week or so, it will help with satiety and with metabolism. You may easily drop 1kg in the last couple of days simply limiting drinking, but this should be your last trick to attempt

>Can't i just eat carbs before exercise and then fast the whole day?
This is wrong for anyone who trains and aims to lose fat. Only marathoners and similar cardio-intensive workouts needs a carb pre-loading. If anything, one should eat carbs AFTER exercise to restore glycogen

Very much appreciated.
I eat eat about 1300 kcal a day but my weight seems to stagnate. Maybe because i added white bread to my salads in the evening i don't know. So running every morning at least 40 minutes means doing it low intensity right?
I have to put some cycling in it though.

If i go for a long run i perform much better if i do it fasted, but if i do intense intervall training i realised my body can't got without some carbs at least.

Didnt realise there were any police forces left with standards that women and fat people didnt kill off

Not gonna make t.

DNP. I mean, you might die, but you might get shot as a cop too. So swings and roundabouts.

Stop eating, drink water, take supps and electrolytes, you'll drop more in 11 days.
For the extra push do light cardio or HIIT if you want to go balls out.
The user recommending a laxative is on point too, just don't take it on the same day or you may end up with an accident.

>for police employment.
isn't the police notorious for being overweight?

eat one small meal a day and thats it

water fast is unironically the only answer

fast for the next 11 days, consume nothing but water and a multi vitamin every day, drink twice the amount that you'd normally drink, with ice. take a cold shower 10 minutes each day, this will increase your bmr

Fattie here, thanks for some real advice finally, I knew I didn't have to cut back on food

Fill your stomach with 16L of helium

Once you get in, you can become as fat as you like without getting fired due to union protection.

For the next 5 days drink a gallon of water a day. Then up until the day before drink 2 gallons of water a day. The day before .5 gallons of water. Don't drink any water from midnight the day before until when you weigh in. You'll drop 3-6kg easily.

Kek

Do exactly this, but add an over the counter diuretic to increase the effects. I did this all the time when I was in the Army.

Just watch the Kenny vs Spenny episode where they see who can lose the most weight

I think he gets a colon cleanse, ear wax removed, hair cut and some other shit that makes him lose some weight

Send a muslim with your ID. No questions asked

Don't eat. Work out hard. That's it. You can lose 10 lbs that way.

keto, i lost 2kg in 4 days but thats mainly cuz ive been to busy to eat more than 800 calories most day.

take shit and piss.
done.

pig

>trying so hard to force an immigration joke
kys

hello shitskin

>Full water fast. Dry if you're ballsy.
>Enema. You usually have 2kg of extra shit working it's way to your colon
>Run. A lot.

Cut all sugar out, the only thing you're drinking is water, lots of cardio.

Former lightweight rower here: go saltless for a couple of days, three lean meals a day, light cardio in the evenings, sleep 8-10 hours every night, drink coffee.

I was really lean at the time and would lose between 2.5 and 4 kilos this way every week before a match, while still being able to perform.

Cycle test you can do on character alone, if you want it, go for it. What's a few minutes of pain compared to a kickass job?

Good luck brother, from a Dutch police officer

80g/ day protein sparing modified fast with endurance exercise.
You'll lose more than 2kg though, almost all fat if you use all your muscles in whatever endurance exercise you're doing.

>fast
>or at least water fast
>dehydrate af before measuring day
>take a shit and empty your bladder right before measuring

>having to lose weight to become a police officer
So you’re not an American I guess

Make a sextape of your wife and a mudslime fucking with you watching and send that in, they will make you police chief.

dont eat

Not that guy, but as far as I know low intensity cardio with long duration is better for losing fat - but I'm not sure if that is effective in the short term as well. But sticking to your diet and doing as much as other user suggested should help some regardless.

Based.

I've never seen an out of shape police officer in my shitty Dutch city. Some manlets, but they're always pretty buff. Is this the Veeky Forumstest profession, aside from the army?

well probably, but you know the Dutch are the tallest people in the world and ride the shit out of their bicycles, so it's basically a lanklet cardio paradise

F A S T

White men don't get a free pass.

Is this the Veeky Forums equivalent of the 150 word essay meme? I'm only 60kg and I can cut 2kg in that time. You need a 14000 calorie deficit over that time, or ~1250 per day. Don't totally fast, you'll lose your will to live. Just meet the calorie requirements.

If you cut down on the sodium too, you'll lose a lot of water weight too, so you don't even really have to cut that hard.

A 1000 calorie deficit is not easy, but anyone is capable of it.

Is it a one time weigh in?

Just cut some water weight

literally dont eat, its thats simple. 2kg in 11 days?

dont eat, take vitamins, and shave all your hair

Is there a maximum weight you are allowed to be wtf.

Where I live it is just an overall fitness test, what if you were very muscular, would this disqualify you?

Find out your TDEE then eat 1000 calories below that, track calories with myfitnesspal. 1000 calorie deficit over 11 days would be 11000, a lb is 3500 calories so 11000 / 3500 = 3.14 lbs which is 1.4kg and combine that with the water weight you would lose and you should be down 2kg.

11 days?! Gotta Go /fast/ then