When I get the money, should I get gyno surgery or a hair transplant?

When I get the money, should I get gyno surgery or a hair transplant?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your hair is fine. Get the gyno surgery or suffer endless "give milkies" comments

Post gyno

how much does hair transplant cost?
i wouldn't need much desu, just enough on the sides where my receding hairline is

Looks like you've got some time with the hair. Just grow it longer and/or comb it down so it doesn't look as obviously receding. Get rid of that gyno tho... especially if it's bad.

Source: my dad got one

you can get it for 3k in turkey

2k in Hungary
kek

Let's see them titties boii

Just shave the head and save money on shampoo and put it towards gyno

and I'm sure its about 200 bucks in India but if you're willing to trust a third world surgeon with something as important as your fucking scalp you're insane.

eastern europoor/turkroach please go

you'll be much happier getting the gyno removed. balding may make you feel ugly, but gyno makes you feel ugly AND feminine. the psychological benefits of gyno removal are greater than that of hair transplant.

If I have mild gyno, at around 18% bodyfat, will cutting down reduce the appearance? I'm on my first cut, but i'm worried my gyno might look even worse when I'm done.

Get lean and then do this

take 40mg tamoxifen every day for 6-12 months

then SLOWLY taper off tamoxifen over ~6 weeks (really fucking important)

Retards who think they are experts will laugh at my recommendation, difference between me and them is that they are spouting bro knowledge and I've read countless studies that prove long-term tamoxifen (raloxifine is even better if you can get that) reduce gyno (both the lump and the nipple size)

it's cheap, and there's very little side effects

>"At six months gynecomastia disappeared in 26 patients (62%)" - thats at only 20mg per day

>Mastodynia disappeared in all patients at three months. (Mastodynia is the pain/discomfort/sensitivity caused by gyno)

>Twenty-three patients were treated with tamoxifen and 20 with danazol. Complete resolution of the gynecomastia was recorded in 18 patients (78.2%) treated with tamoxifen"

> Tamoxifen at a dose of 20-40 mg/d orally for 2-12 months. In most cases the gynecomastia decreased totally, only two patients experienced palpable subareolar glandular tissue at the end of therapy

>Sixty-one Chinese men with idiopathic gynecomastia were treated with 40 mg of tamoxifen daily for one of four months (median, two months). Eighty percent had complete regression of their breast swelling.

>"Tamoxifen resolved the mass in 30 patients (83.3%)"

>"We evaluated the efficacy of the tamoxifen treatment in 37 patients with pubertal gynecomastia. All had distinct, easily palpable breast swellings with a diameter of over three cm. Pain, tenderness, and swelling associated with gynecomastia were reported by six patients. Eight of the patients were obese. One patient also suffered from varicocele. Pain and size reduction was seen in ALL patients with tamoxifen treatment."

for people who think this only applies to naturally occurring gyno: After suppression of anabolic steroid intake and treatment with tamoxifen, a high remission rate can be achieved

quotes are from several different studies

and for proof ralox is better than tamox:

>Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients.

I'd be more worried about those forehead lines

can I get some citations?

here's the first one

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357

the rest of the quotes where from an old bodybuilding forum called wannabebig, that site doesn't exist anymore so I can't get you the citations, but if you care enough you can just google the quotes in my post and Im sure the pubmed results will pop up

So how do you get this drug? What are the side effects?

If you're in the UK, and your doctor isn't retarded, and you make him aware of the studies you can get tamoxifen on the NHS

But your easiest/best bet is to just buy it from someone/website that sells steroids

this cannot be understated

the amount of psychological pain i've gone through in my life due to my gyno is unspeakable

You faggots realize that hair transplant does not solve baldness, right?

just hop on the onion pill. it raises test and is a powerful aromatose inhibitor. with your gyno you don't only need to raise your test but also lower your estrogen.

>inb4 15% raise in free test levels from onion brah

first of all that's pretty fucking good, a 66% drop in estrogen, returning it to the lower ranges is also good. and keep in mind that onion brah is an ex bodybuilder who did 2 cycles so his endocrine system is gonna be different than that of a lifelong natty, so onions might be more potent in a natural lifter. also onions help with hair growth, ask any old farmers or eastern european men, they'll tell you