I’m currently sick and can’t go to the gym how do I keep my gains /fit

I’m currently sick and can’t go to the gym how do I keep my gains /fit

Don't lift, get lots of food and sleep so u can get better asap

generally, it's ok to exercise as long as the sickness is from the neck up. aka, runny nose, sore throat, headache, that kind of stuff. unless you have some rare underlying condition causing these things.

but don't go to the gym and spread your filth all over the place. if you gotta, do bodyweight stuff at home, or go running outside.

Just make sure you eat enough and you'll be ok, usually you barely eat when sick

Go put on a bunch of thick clothes and start jogging for 20-30 min. You wil sweat all the diseases out of you.
Thats how I cured my ebola

Don't listen to these faggots. Go lift and sweat the sickness away. By staying home and resting, you're allowing the sickness take control. You must fight against it with physical activity.

t. doesn't actually do this himself and is trying to act tough

this.
sleep is so amazing for getting over sickness quickly.

Best way to get over a sickness quickly is to pile on the bedsheets and raise body temperature. Don't take fever reducers. A higher internal temperature weakens the virus and makes it easier for your body to fight it. Make sure to drink a shit ton of water

>read “im sick” instantly class you as weak beta
>after read “how do i keep” beta confirmed, unaware of how to keep something, indicating you have never had something
>actually carried on reading out of pitty unti seeing “my gains”
>go to screen shot with a comment saying “lool damn you got me op” for funny ylyl green text reposts in year 2019+ To prove im old feg...
>realise im in Veeky Forums
>someone actually sat infront of a pc and sincerly requested advice on that cuck scenario
>’hello darkness my old friend’ plays, i cant even laugh

couldn't agree more, body temperature seems to be this boogey man for some reason when it is a supremely advantageous position for your immune system.

DO NOT GO THE THE GYM. I DO NOT WANT TO GET SICK FROM YOU COUGHING ALL OVER THE BAR.

>sleep
>eat
>wait

This is such a bad post, but I still can't help laughing whenever the word cuck is posted.

Eat lots of food, more than you normal would, especially proteins to keep building up your white blood cells. Also make sure you're taking a vitamin.

Exercising is pretty stupid if your sick. You can get away with working out when you have a very minor cold (or over the most extreme part of it), but if you have the flu do yourself a favor and chill out.

Don't take fever reducers, but also don't let your fever hit risky levels. If you get too hot your own body's enzymes begin to not function well (they slightly denature and work less efficiently). Your mucous will also get runnier at higher temperatures, and can lead to pneumonia. Don't die broheim

DO NOT GO TO THE GYM. I DO NOT WANT YOUR SICK ASS COUGHING ALL OVER MY BAR.

>slip 3 discs 7 years ago
>occasionally tweak it so inhaling over 50% is painful
>can diddly 345 for reps
It was t3-t5, what can I do to strengthen and prevent this shit, it's getting irritating.

Kill yourself. It's the only way to never lose your gains again.

U hav to hab ebola to kno da whey

this kills the patient

>be user writting this post
>making a comment where the only contemt is about how shit another comment is
>realizes totally meaningless post
>spends 15 minutes thinking of content to fill useless post with
>can only concentrate on the trigger word that propmpted pointless post in first place ‘cuck’
>brag about how funny he thinks that word is
>wipe tear drop off cheek
>ride out flash backs of walkin in on wife getting tag teamed
>find the slightest sliver of victory in thinking people believe you was laughing at the word cuck not blubbering
>close browser and continue building the 3 week minecraft labrynth project intended for one filthy whore to be trapped in

>calling runny nose and sore throat sicknesses
What kind of faggotry is this?

Real talk, OP. You gotta get out of the mindset that lifting is something you have to force yourself to do. It should just be a part of your normal state if you're gonna make it. Sickness is the abnormal state. While in that abnormal state, you're gonna smother yourself in blankets and eat the chicken soup and do all that shit. And then when you're better you're gonna hit the gym. Because that's what you do. That's. What. You. Do. No need to worry about losing your gains. Get better.