Is smoking really that bad?

I’ve been smoking ever since I was 11 years old, I’ve obviously heard the negatives like cancer and all that BS, but I’ve also heard that it helps to increase T levels. I ask to you Veeky Forums should I stop smoking if want to keep a high T level?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2713585/
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just lol @ anyone who says ass>breast. Just lol at your life.

Pros:
Higher T
Look more manly
Calming
Cons:
-10-40 from your life (is this really a con)
-cough
-bad health
-MUH LUNGZ AND HAART BRAHS

It causes cancer and ruins your lungs working capacity. Any benefit to T levels is negated by such massively negative side effects. It's safer and you'll feel much better to just use a trt dose of test

Who dis

Wtf I love lung cancer now

I don't know, but she is smoking hot.

Yeah I love breast man. I usually hook up with girls with big asses but while I’m fucking them I wish they had bigger breast.

I wish she would remove her hands so I can suck on her milkies

Even if you don’t care about then health issues, and since you’re here I assume you’re vain enough to care that it makes your skin shitty

t. Smoker

Daily reminders that males who prefer ass over tits are gay faggots in denial.

People that smoke tend to have higher testosterone, not because they smoke, but because they are less likely to be pussies if they picked up the habit - correlation not causation. It does upregulate ACH, a neurotransmitter in the brain responsible for memory, but you could get those affects via 2mg of nicotine gum per day which is non-carcinogenic, only addictive due to the nicotine.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2713585/

Yes
>cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/index.htm

I tried to fuck a guy in the ass but I couldn’t get hard

This I’ve always thought I should try fucking a twink or trap but I’m sure I wouldn’t even been able to get hard I just don’t like men. Women just have softer skin, more curves, cuter feet, nice hair and smell better.

And that isn't even a problem if you use a lotion

>Calming
it's not calming people just have nicotine addictions.

In case anyone is falling for this in seriousness, smoking is actually terrible in every possible way and ruins you completely

well pretty this.

There is no helping to increase test Levels. How the fuck told you this bullshit.

Smocking is only about Looks. You look Kind of manlier. But there are couple of qts that will reject you only bc of that (Smoking).
But if you dont smoke you can have smoker and no smoker Girls.
Health issues, well if you smoke like 1 fag per day, but you Train and dont eat Fastfood, then there is no really Health issues.
If you smoke 5 or more fags a day, you will have Problems with your vascular System, so boner Problems and endurance. Not the best for your sex life, well if you have one.

How much smoking is bad? I smoke maybe 2 packs per month. A close friend smokes 3 packs per day. I don't think my habit is so dangerous, especially in comparison to my friend.

Who here /vapingwhilebenching/?

>Look more manly
t. cigarette marketer
Only reason it's "calming" is because you go into withdrawal without it.

It's you isn't it, Crowfag? Even without your trip you're annoying. Congratulations.

You could literally just to test injections and get all those benefits with none of those negatives.

Smoking 1 cigarette a day is just as bad as smoking 10, or so I've heard

Source on higher T?

I've found it helps me with circulation

smoking will cause you to lose your breath easier during an excercise. that + ED at very long term. It might raise T levels but there are other ways to do that

The only legit excuse to start smoking is that you wanna get rid of your gag-reflex

>tl:dr it's ok if you're a girl or deepthroating faggot nothing wrong with that also jizz is good for your gains

>Veeky Forums the mindset

If you're gonna smoke make sure its organic tobacco so there's no additives, pesticides and bad shit

You already fucked up your lungs, all you can do is quit right now and begin the long road to recovery.

FUCKING SAUCE ME BROTHER

>vasoconstrictor
>helps with circulation
Pick one m8

>and all that BS
Cancer is not the biggest problem with smoking user, it’s emphysema

Is 1 a day really fine without much repercurssions/ lost gains? Might start then, since a pack would last like 3 weeks, and I don't have an addictive personality.

bump for tiddies
who is she?

>white nation's population smoke for generations
>No problems
Oy vey!
>S-s-smoking causes cancer!!!
>Ditch the deathsticks, goy!

1 a day has almost the same effect as 10 a day on long term health.

Can I get links to studies that show the health benefits of smoking?
Maybe we can do a general

Trips of truth. It’s all part zogs plan

Acc the Nazis hated smoking.

>not accepting the zog makes you a Nazi

>It's another "Goy, smoke cigarettes. Only manly men smoke, aren't you a manly man?" "Dude lmao I don't want to quit because I'm a faggot, so I please want you to help me justify my addiction" episode.

>it helps to increase T levels
no

>no problems
that's why the chinks won

>He doesn't know what is carbon monoxide and what it does
And Yeah i know that you feel calm because you are like dying

>10-40 from your life (is this really a con)
>Living a life so meaningless that 10-40 years is insignificant

Also I hope you're a eurofag because in the US smoking is only done by highschoolers and the poverty class. In the US it's just loud social signalling that you are poor and low class

gib me milkies

this

Cigars don't have those cons, but have all the pro's.

It doesn't scale linearly at all. In short, smoking one cigarette isn't that much better than smoking ten a day. Just look it up

Literally every article I've read points to far more benefits than negatives, what the fuck are you on about you child?

bump for nice tits

its literally any big titted internet woman

objective reality about smoking coming through!
the pros:
+it's cool, no matter how much people try to pretend otherwise
+makes your voice deeper
+provides a good potential opening to meet and connect with girls
+can slightly boost your social status

the cons:
-makes your breath smell disgusting
-makes your place and clothes smell disgusting if you smoke indoors
-negatively affects your lung function
-makes you worse at cardio, probably at lifting too
-generally unhealthy in many different ways
-long term health damage to your lungs and heart can and will result in serious illness and death
-addictive
-expensive

cigarettes arent the devil the current anti tobacco propaganda is trying to portray them as, but they arent harmless either.

>implying

If people -by now- don't understand that smoking is actually fucking bad for you, they deserve it.
No fucking shit smoking kills. It'll be a slow and painful death.

I quit smoking and went to vaping, but I should probably quit this too.

Just do hooka once a month nigga

and here we see a literal brainlet.

Both are nice, breasts are nicer. Not huge saggy ones. A - D cup is usually best i think, perkiness is great

0.02¢ has been deposited into your account.
Thank (((you))) for your service.

>+it's cool, no matter how much people try to pretend otherwise
It has become less and less cool, as someone who smoked for 4 years and then quit, i can assure you that society has moved away from smoking being the norm and a good tool for socializing into ostracizing smokers. It is definitely NOT viewed as cool anymore by anyone who isnt a 15 year old trying to create a personality for himself

>+makes your voice deeper
Maybe, but you can say the same about sticking a knife in your throat and making permanent damage. If you want to focus on making your voice deeper there are easier and non damaging ways.

>+provides a good potential opening to meet and connect with girls
Only if you want to meet a smoking girl, and I think we can agree that damage health wise for women is much more serious than for men, since the moment they become pregnant, it affects both her and the child, which is not something you would seek from a potential mother of ur children

>+can slightly boost your social status
Again, as I said before, smoking has been heavily ostracized for the last decade and now its more cool to be someone who enjoys sports and is a non smoker.

anything that burns releases carbon monoxide. carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas

switch to dipping or nicotine gum to avoid breathing in carbon monoxide and many other free radicals

I smoked a pack a day for 15 years. A few years ago I switched to vaping, then over a two year period I slowly lowered my nicotine levels, and I now neither smoke nor vape and am 100% nicotine free. I haven't noticed any decrease in T levels during the transition from smoking to not smoking.

both

med student here
smoking is TERRIBLE for you. every single smoker body we saw be cut open in pathology was a fucking mess, and the charts were a nightmare of comorbities caused or aggravated by the habit

I like ass because I want to take a nap on her braaap while she lies on her front reading a book

I like to think to myself that I like breast more, but if you start putting a bit more thought into it, you begin to realize that a good ass can save small breasted women and make them look sexy. But tits will never save flat assed girls, they will just look weird.

Stop smoking. During that first year of trying to distract yourself from the urge, you will be more productive and focused than you have ever been in your life. As far as testosterone, you know what else increases test? Being able to work out for more than thirty seconds without having to catch your breath.

>girl with 10/10 tits and 5/10 ass
Is worse than
>girl with 5/10 tits and 10/10 ass
However
>10/10 tits by themselves
Better than
>10/10 ass by itself

big ass and no ass or no ass and big breasts? that's right.

Literally the opposite. All asses look nice bent over.

I dont understand, are you implying that if a mannequin was sliced in half, you would be more inclined to play with its upper part than lower part?
I completely fail to see how you can have tits or ass "by themselves"
I guess id fap to a picture of tits over the picture of an ass, but only in case where puzzi isnt visible.

Jesus Christ, even if that girl had 10/10 tits i still would be embarrased walking somewhere together with her. Yet if it was someone like Sasha Grey (who is already kinda smallish) with super small tits, i would have no problem with that. How can you not say the same?

its because Veeky Forums and /sp/ have relatively high subhuman nigger concentration.

Melissa Debling

Stop lying.
1 per day will create an addiction.
You will take 1 a day, and you got a bad day, so you'll have another one... and you're a full time smoker.

Also 1 per day allready exposes you to many different toxins like formaldehyde, carbon mono-oxide and potassiumcyanide.

If you want to be fit, strong, healthy and attractive, smoking doesnt help you.

MVP

It's been 14 years and I still average about 1 pack per year.
There aren't any large conclusive studies on people who smoke that rarely, but I'd say the effects are likely negligible.
It's like a cheat meal of sorts.
The real danger is most people can't keep it at only

like if a girl had perfect tits and perfect ass which one you would focus on more

Like, if it was either one or the other, either perfect tits with absolutely no ass vs. perfect ass with absolutely no tits, I think more people would be inclined to go for the one with perfect ass, even if they think they are on "tits>ass" team, simply because its kinda disturbing to look at a girl who has flat ass like in Yet we have unlimited amounts of popular beautiful flat chested girls in the media.

It is at least true if you add a time component. Smoking 1/day for 50 days and then quitting is worse than smoking 10/day for 5 days and then quitting. Chronic damage is harder to repair than acute.

What you're talking about is that the less you smoke, the worse harm per cig, because it's a yes/no question of tar and nicotine and tolerance. The slope of increasing harm from none to a little is much steeper than the slope from a little to medium, and shallower still from medium to heavy.

Not 100% because in addition to dry skin, it damages the connective tissue from the inside.

>big ass and no ass
>2011 + 7
>having sex with a walking paradox
ISHYGDDT

I would do this, but they go stale if you don't smoke the pack up in 2 weeks. Even freezer storage in a ziplock won't keep an open pack for a year probably.

I guess I just don't notice it much. There's such a difference between cigars and cigarettes that all cigarettes seem about the same to me, even stale ones.