Phenibut general

just re-upped with another 125g

tell us your experiences with this drug fitizens

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

redbull me on this supp

I can't tell if I am insane or my friends are trolling me. It works amazing for me yet they see they dont feel shit.

I usually take 1.5g after I wake up and it makes the day go real smooth and nice.

where2buy (US)

technically a nootropic, but works on the gaba receptors so it actually has real effects. very similar to how alcohol operates on the brain, except without loss of cognition and more subtle. people use it for social anxiety/general anxiety relief, as a sleep aid, or in higher dosages, recreationally.

i've found it takes a few uses to really understand what it does. first time i took it i thought it was bunk because i was expecting to get hit with some wave the whole time. after a few more uses i realized you kind of need to forget you took it and once you're eased into it after 4-5 hours you really start to notice the effects of it.

Nootropics depot, theres a few other sites but they're the best. same day shipping for free.

I just got it from a local shop in Bulgaria.
Yea pretty much. Taking it on an empty stomach and not eating for an hour helps out a lot too. As someone who is doing intermittent fasting it works perfect.

thanks. Shill me on other noots to use with it?

Currently addicted.

Liftmode.com has a promo where you review their product on one of those reseller websites (you can post same review over and over) and they'll give you a $20 credit. Every time. So I spend $7 a month on shipping. Not bad bro.

AMA

it's the only nootropic i've taken that works, and i've tried a ton. i dont take anything else.

is this shit safe? i know it can be addictive but is there any downside to taking a dose like twice a week?

Pushing it. Once a week solid is safer. I get rebound anxiety from even that sometimes so I take it errrrrry day currently.

what is a "dose" and how often should it be taken by a first timer?

Read the subreddit, people with anxiety take it too much and get addicted, horrible withdrawal.

Gotta be disciplined to use it imo.

>Nootropics depot
what should I get, powder or capsule?

phenibut does nothing amazing for me other than

>increased perceived enjoyment of the day. a boring work day 5/10 becomes a boring work day 6/10
>warm feeling in legs starting 4-6h after taking
>listening to music is more enjoyable/intense

500mg-800mg for a therapeutic dose
800mg - 2g for a recreational dose

First time I did 500mg just to start low and worked my way up to about 1.6g. I was doing this twice a week then realized it was probably too much and brought it down to about once a week.

it's like
the opposite of coffee

the effects dont kick in for about 5-6 hours. a lot of people say this because it does bring some sleepyness in the first few hours. you gotta power through or just drink some coffee.

Depends. Some really like 750mg. Others don't feel it. Can go up to 1500mg for first time but need plenty of stims to go with that or you won't really enjoy it. Caffeine will work fine but ideally Adderall or equivalent. Caffeine is like the oil in the gas of a two stroke engine for Phenibut. Sets that shit off you don't really get full effects without it.

Niggers:
Are you not listening to to this man I do this shit too literally almost free drugs.

100mg for like 6 bucks after first purchase.

1.5 grams? holy fuck man

500 mg is a big dose

>500 mg is a big dose
500mg is literally on the low end of even therapeutic doses. 1.5 is def on the higher end of things but 500mg is in no way a big dose.

>go through my first 125g in 100 days, with very few breaks
>1.5g dose in the morning

I became a lot more comfortable at my office job. I started talking more and had some good social gains. Also it helped me not hate myself like I usually do due to anxiety.

After two months, phenibut started making me tired and dumb due to dopamine depletion and I had to counter thus with coffee, and on some days with modafinil.

The duration of effect used to be over 2 days, but it reduced to half the day by the end of my experiment And I had to divide my dose into a morning half and an afternoon half.

I'm off of phenibut now after switching to high dosed ashwagandha, which I'm tapering off of.

I would say phenibut is a valuable experience worth repeating, but it should be cycled in some way. If you live a very busy and social lifestyle that you won't be able to take a break from, I would not recommend dosing regularly.

One more thing, if you have an anxiety problem thend beware. I started out being all responsible taking it once a week but I slowly realized I needed the effect every day. This stuff is addictive as balls.

legal less potent version of Xanax

Currently taking 1.6g about twice a week, been doing this for a month or so. I understand I need to cut this down a bit, but do I need to taper at this point or can I just cut out a dose?

God I wish ppl who didn't know what they were talking about would stfu.

It does like 11 things xanax doesn't.

Take enough and mix with stims and it's like rolling.

He didn't ask what its like in combination with other things. On it's own, phenibut is very similar to a more subtle xan, or alcohol without the loss of cognition.

Just power through at this point.

If you're not taking every day it's pretty hard to taper (you have to do exact doses with a scale at same times of day) and while twice a week is probably a little too much and you could experience some discomfort, you wouldn't get any benefit from tapering for the aforementioned reason (also you'd bee taper for the next month or so from doses that high it's by 100mg a day usually).

Get some beta alanine before you go cold turkey and take your weeks off and you'll barely feel anything. Sleep should be good. Just mega dose like 5G (perfectly safe but off label for sure) if you have anxiety.

No. It's dopamine/norepenephrine release too. You get virtually no euphoria with xanax.

Take 4 a day and a lot of the freaks on the reddit subs think that's low lmao.

>inb4 i'm an addict I took this consciously and safely and am tapering down

why will beta alanine help?

Super addictive, gives horrible rebound anxiety and depression after even small doses. Don't listen to all these people here still enjoying the honeymoon period with phenibut. It gets bad. Do not buy it, it's addictive as fuck and doesn't offer even 1/10th the enjoyment of street drugs.

What about instead of going cold turkey I just stop taking that second dose? I usually do 1.6g on Saturay and once on Wednesday. Would it be ok if I just dropped the Wednesday dose?

t. retard who couldn't dose in moderation

Or didn't do enough homework to know not to dose so often or to taper and get a fucking $10 scale on amazon. Who is this stupid.

I've been doing 500 mg a night for a week to help me sleep.
Am I fucked? I don't feel bad during the day

>Don't listen to all these people here still enjoying the honeymoon period
The last time I listened to Veeky Forums regarding """supplements""" I was memed into taking DNP. Did two cycles.
It worked but it was hell. Literally. Would I do it again? Probably yes.

I got it a week ago. It is absolutely a phenomal drug. The first day i took 1000mg; music was fantastic to listen to, and i really enjoyed situations much more, found things more interesting. In a stressed day, this is perfect to get back your focus and calmness. The next day i tried 500mg, and this was almost better, i prefer the subtle effect, because a 1000 made me a little drowsy.

I tried this before a party, and i drinked very carefully, two drinks and a beer through the eve. I didn't have any anxiety at all, my back was straight and confidence on top. The only downside is that you may talk a little too much in some situations, start blabbering without a filter if you don't be careful.

I also tried 500mg in the morning, and then went to the gym two hours later, then i downed 180ml caffeine. It was a very good session, i managed to focus my body on the exercises much better, didn't care about the people around me, and in the end managed to get more shit done because of better focus. Stamina was great, and the caffeine didn't make me jittery, but just awake and efficient. I'm still learning, but all in all this is a great product. Also for the fitness side of it:

>Phenibut can increase resting and post-exercise growth hormone secretion. In a study of weight training men, GABA supplementation increased resting growth hormone concentrations by 375%.

>Phenibut is anti-hypoxic. When you train a muscle intensely, it can't get enough oxygen anymore and become hypoxic. This metabolic stress mediates muscle hypertrophy. Phenibut may thus increase your tolerance to metabolic stress and allow you to train harder.
Source: bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/

Yeah. You need to just eyeball it down 100mg a day. Should only take you a week (once you drop down to 300mg you go buy 50mg but since you don't have a scale just do your best)

DO NOT cease use without dropping a bit every day. DO NOT.

Ebay is the best and cheapest i've heard, but i got mine from Biovea and it worked great.

IDIOT.

Ease up on your dosing there buddy

LMAO when this moron stops.

Jesus christ guys, i haven't used it in three days and it went totally fine. I got my fair share of experience with drugs, and this is nothing compared to alcohol. I can stop smoking cigarettes on the day.

I have a scale, been doing it for a week

Give it a week. If you used it 3 days in a row like that and got high, you'll feel bad. Trust me.

Oh then you're golden. Thank your lucky stars it didn't get higher. I'm on 4g a day and that taper is taking like two months.

I took phenibut for close to 13 years. I was part of the group who initially started taking it back when Patrick Arnold released it in the product psychotropin under the ergopharm label through pimping it on various now defunct bodybuilding forums. Then I began just ordering it in powder from through various sites throughout the years where I developed a 5 gram a day habit that I kicked in may after a 5 month taper.

I loved the shit, but ultimately am better off without it. I do alot of traveling with my wife and it became a chore having to always make sure I got my dose or would quickly start withdrawling causing lack of sleep, inability to eat and overall just became a prick.

I won't tell anyone not to use it, because I still think it has its purposes for conquering social anxieties/increasing mood. Just try to not be a faggot and get addicted to it like I did.

Don't listen to this redditors, two-three days a week is fine as longs as you doesn't use it in a row. It also depends on the dosage you take.

>I loved the shit, but ultimately am better off without it.

I kind of agree, it is an artificial boost and it is better to achieve this naturally. It is best used when you have something very important to do a day, or at a special occasion like a wedding or funeral.

Og nigger

I replaced my alcohol usage with phenibut. Instead of binge drinking once a week to unwind after the work week, I'll take 1.5g of phenibut and have a beers and I feel fucking golden. I can see the appeal of wanting to take it every day, but once a week is fine with me.

What happens if you mix 1.5g phenibut and adderall?

Just ordered 180 ct bottle of 250mg. Should I take this before or after the gym?

When I used to mix the two i noticed a greater high from the amphetamine, followed by a much greater low than if I had dosed the two separately. Also strong urge to drink after amp comedown, and would end up doubling my phenibut dose to try and feel better.

I only use GHB in the weekend, is this penisbutt the same?

I just ordered 180 count. Should I take this before or after the gym?

Agreed.

I find it hard to have a defnitive opinionon wheth er people shoulf try phenibut.

On the one hand youc an experiecne and grow a lot as a person. On the other hand,a disciplined person such as myself managed to get addicted.

This poison gave me brain fog and visual snow, most I had was 1g.

No. Get over it. Your system needs a break. You shouldn't have pushed it to this point. Just forget about your little bin for about a month or two. Don't think about when you can "get away with it" You like it too much.

Most things don't work on GABA-B. This does. Anecdotal but I and a lot of other hardcore users (and those science freaks on reddit that do a lot of work on all this stuff) have notice it help with anxiety immensely.

I took 1 gram and got nauseous then vomited at least 20 times, no joke. No big deal though since I hadn't eaten in 12 hours so nothing came out except water, bile, and ginger ale.

I didn't feel any more sociable and it gave me brain fog that lasted a whole week. If you want a feeling of sociability, energy, euphoria, and horniness you should just take ecstasy, it's 100 times better and doesn't cause any nausea.

Everybody reacts differently though so I guess it's worth trying at least once.

No. Get over it. Your system needs a break. You shouldn't have pushed it to this point. Just forget about your little bin for about a month or two. Don't think about when you can "get away with it" You like it too much.

Most things don't work on GABA-B. This does. Anecdotal but I and a lot of other hardcore users (and those science freaks on reddit that do a lot of work on all this stuff) have notice it help with anxiety immensely.

Bunch of fucking redditors ITT

Strayans, stock up.
gonna be illegal to buy/sell phenibut on feb 1.

> (OP)
>Currently addicted.
>
>Liftmode.com has a promo where you review their product on one of those reseller websites (you can post same review over and over) and they'll give you a $20 credit. Every time. So I spend $7 a month on shipping. Not bad bro.
>
>AMA
How do i do this?

only guy who knows what he's talking about ITT

Just ordered. Can't wait to try this on my first date.

I have to take atleast 2g to even feel it, anything less and it just doesn't do anything for me at all unfortunately. Usually take 2.5g for best effects. It's really not the miracle drug people describe it as though.

People always say this for nootropics that dont work. "You need a coffee to feel the effect!" ie it doesnt work and coffee gives a buzz.

i overdosed on this once with 5+ grams. the evening went fine but the next day i had the biggest hangover ever and i couldn't get out of my bed the whole day.

I had the powder form and used the wrong scooper. never touched it since then.

You got it boss

>1 Kilogram of phenibut powder
LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND

Would this be ok to take on empty stomach in mornings with Yohimbine HCL?

1 kilo of phenibut loooooooooooool

are u mad blud

press F to pay respect

How does yohimbine work for you? Been meaning to try it out.

5 scoops user, 5 scoops.

lmao u fags are gonna have MASSIVE withdrawals
this shit will fuck you up

Very well so far, it's helping me a lot on my cut to manage cravings and giving me more energy in workouts taken in a fasted state in morning. I've been taking 7.5mg of the Legion Fitness Forge brand and I'd definitely recommend it. They recommend 2.5 per 50 pound of bodyweight and I weigh 170.

Why tapering off Ashwagandha?

Doesn't really do anything to me. I take 1g once every week or 2 when I go out with friends. Maybe I have to take more but Im pretty disappointed after seeing what everyone else feels.

can I get blackout drunk on phenibut? also would mixing phenibut with l theanine be a good idea? I have anxiety to the point I cannot leave the house

If you have anxiety don't take it because it will help and you will get addicted really fast and end up with even worse anxiety when you try to quit again. Go see a psychiatrist.

getting drunk is very dangerous on phenibut. don't do it.

anyone into piracetam?

I don't form addictions easily, I plan on using phenibut once/twice weekly and l theanine daily I've been seeing a psychiatrist for 2-3 years, we've tried ssris, anti psychotics and benzos, only one that worked well was benzos
ok won't drink, since I only go to the pub as my only social experience should I just say I'm on painkiller so I can't drink?

You're probably better off just not taking phenibut and drinking instead.

can you explain why, also I'm hoping phenibut will be more effective and have less side effects than alcohol

Well not drinking in a pub is a bit unusual. If you say you're on painkillers they'll ask you why, then you'll have to come up with another lie for that, and also some people don't really feel much from phenibut so it may not do anything for you. Alcohol will affect pretty much everyone though so it's more reliable and you know what to expect from it. Just keep a nice buzz going and don't overdo it.

Well its up to you, once a week is the maximum imo. I am not an anxious person at all but when I took phenibut twice a week for a few weeks in a row even simple things like making an appointment somewhere would make my heart race and I'd feel very nervous to do so. Also generally feeling less happy on days I didn't take it. When you already have anxiety I think it's risky because its way easier to form an addiction.

alright lad, I'll be cautious, if I see it working too well or making things worse on days without it I'll cut it off

I have pretty bad anxiety and it doesn't do anything to me.