Have great workout

>have great workout
>don't sleep a wink that night due to insomnia
>workout completely wasted

you have insomnia or "insomnia" better known as refreshring Veeky Forums infinitely syndrome?

Nope I sat in my bed for 9 hours wide awake.

Know how you feel user
>destroyed shoulders and legs last Friday
>eat just under 200g of protein
>best friends recently abandoned me, won't talk to me
>stayed awake the whole night feeling like shit
I'll never get those gains back

working out right before bed?
full of caffeine or other stimulants?
trying to change your sleep cylce?
been fucking around with tablets/supplements to make you sleep?

> Download flux for computer
> Ditch phone browsing in bed
> do not lie on your bed at all until you’re tired
> no caffeine after breakfast
> slightly open window at night
> cool room temperature, not warm
> white noise app or similar
> no naps if you can help it
> if reading, no white light, variable (dim) is easier on the eyes for reading, don’t get jew’d into a backlit e-reader
> if reading, not in bed
> warm shower before getting into bed

I cured my insomnia through mostly discipline of the above. It feels good to now be the only cunt in the office that doesn’t moan about being tired every single day.

2 weeks, voila, I get around 6-8 hours of quality sleep. Don’t self-diagnose until you’ve actually tried. It might seem meme-y reading all that, I thought so too in the beginning.

Whats wrong with backlit e-readers? I was about to get one.

user ur supposed to lie down, not sit. try that tonight and get back to us :^)

>best friends recently abandoned me, won't talk to me
Why?

contains blue light (within white light)

Did you take a preworkout? You know all the caffiene in that will keep you awake right?

If the muscle damage was done it still needs to repair, will just take longer with inadequate sleep

>best friends since high school
>over the last few years they've been treating me worse. Like a jester to make them laugh then leave when I bore them
>I start getting Veeky Forums
>get a confidence boost
>tell them things need to change. This friendship should work for all of us
>say I'm being selfish.
>they've ignored my texts or they've blocked me
The loneliness hurts but I'm better without them right?

Try melatonin.

Something similar happened to me, I keep a vague relation with them still, just once in awhile talks. I made a lot of internet friends and it's treated me mostly well, none of them work-out at all. Maybe it's something you'd like to look into. If you'd like we can maybe speak? I love making new acquaintances or friends.

>bang your gf while your working out
>bang her all night, while you cant sleep coz panic why she never come home
>test high from slayin qt all night
>extra test boost from eating your seamen soda out her vagina fountain
>stole your gains, stole your gf’s heart
>stole cold stivin Austin, bursts into my room

>patts end of my bed
>i scoot over, like a scooter fag in a skate park
>he cracks can of czech fag beer over my skull
>dad and mum do a dudley brother slam on me. $3kbattlestationRuined.jpg
>all 3 adults walk out whispering about how gay i am for sucking your test cum out your qt gf
>neighbors rotweiller tounges my asshole as i lay paralyzed above a floor full of keyboard keys
>take one last glance at my sons of anarchy mouse matt beside me
>mind power jax tellas face into kaylee cocouko’s face
>bazinga, ass licking becomes okay scenario in imagination

Fuck them user. Find yourself some gym bros if you have to. Don't stop lifting till you feel you made it

Not really sure how to make Internet friends. I only really go on Veeky Forums.

Am trying to be less autistic. I feel like I've made some good confidence gains recently. I've told myself I'm going to will up the confidence to ask someone if I can work in. See if that leads to conversation

>coffee at 10pm
>finish workout by 11:30
>fall asleep by 12 no worries
Get on my level sleeplets

>Go to sleep fine
>Always wake up once or twice, sometimes more
>Always need to go to toilet even if I don't drink anything past 5:00
rip gains, you will be missed

My Kobo has a backlight but I can turn it to 0% and use a lamp if I want

does anybody self wakeup like 15~20min before your alarm clock. I fucking hate that. it is good that i can wake up by myself, but i hate that when i wake up i know that 15~20 min later i will need to wake up again. I just hate the feel of waking up. btw i sleep around 11:30, wake up around 06:15

I have restless leg syndrome, basically despite having little energy when trying to go to sleep my body feels like I'm on pre workout.
When I was single I used to have to stretch, then literally move constantly in a rolling motion until i fell asleep. Now that I'm in a relationship my gf can't sleep when I move too much so I end up falling asleep around 3am and not having a deep sleep at all.. I fucking hate it.
Sometimes weed helps but lately not so much.

They will keep making fun of you user

Examples of them treating you like shit? They might just be taking the piss out of you, in which case do it right back or else they'll take it and run with it. Know the difference between mean spirited shit and guys just breaking balls.

I had a friend while I was in the military constantly talk shit to me, and I did it right back to him. We basically just were friends to break each other's balls. Sometimes guys would ask us why we hated each other but hungout, and we'd laugh because we knew what it looked like on the outside looking in. At the end of the day whenever I needed him he was there, and vice versa. Those are the best kinds of friends imo, because they'll be tough when you need it.

This is happening to me right fucking now, I wonder if it'd be okay to have a few sleeping pills and take half a pill whenever I can't sleep.

If it's used moderately, it's not bad right?

do this all the time
how does my body know
it's strange, because I don't have set times to wake up either

I used to take sleeping pills, they wouldn't help me fall asleep but they'd make the 4 hours after I woke up hell.. lethargy.

>Download flux for computer
This was a godsent for me. I've been sleeping a lot better even if I do a lot of shit behind my computer screen.

Also download a similar app for your phone.

I've been through something rather similar. Don't bother with them, mate. Move on and make new friends along the way.

Even if you're lacking in social skills and the future doesn't look bright on that regard, you'll be surprised.
I used to be an autistic fuck that was all alone except for my family for a year after I got ditched. Nowadays I'm some kind of social butterfly in the eyes of some of my friends, and I have a ton of friends too somehow.

Just not being a cunt is enough. You'll be fine user, and fuck them.

Legit I think I have insomnia from stress. I have two jobs and go to school full-time and I don't think anyone understands why I underperform and am always tired.

I got insomnia for a whole week during the summer because of work stress and moving home. Do you really need 2 jobs aswel as college? Your gonna burn out hard and its not a nice experience.

I'm sorry user, they sound like fucks, I'll be your friend bro. How old are they? That sounds like HS teir shit, once you get 20-25 people stop being petty retards as much.

kek sleeplets btfo

I don't wanna fuck your life up, but if you're disciplined some weed or especially an edible can really help me knock out when I'm struggling with insomnia. Obviously doing it all the time is bad, but here and there to help with sleep might be worth a try.