You have a chance to go back and tell 16yo you anything... what do you tell yourself?

you have a chance to go back and tell 16yo you anything... what do you tell yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin-realestate.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stocks and investments

Stop being fat

bitcoin

Start lifting and make a big effort to stop being autistic

Quit marching band, join ROTC.

Sleep with Maddie, make a move on Stephanie, don't date Julia, move on from Kaleigh faster.

dont give up on her.

hold on now... being fat during puberty actually has some advantages physically, if you can put up with the psychological damage being dealt by kids at school and general lack of attractiveness

Kys

Don't leave her you dumbass.

I wouldn't listen anyway.

This

Go fucking lift you skelly. Dump that titcow who doesn't blow you. Pot is for weekends only. Extreme sports are for the extremely stupid.

eat more , sleep earlier and play basketball asap, though at 16 it was already late for me anyways, inb4 manlet

Also start lifting when you get to college and do the fucking program.

Yup

Buy Bitcoin.
When someone orders you a pizza you're supposed to eat a quarter of it and save the rest for later, not eat the whole fucking thing.
Only play video games if you've done enough exercise that day to earn it.
Don't second guess yourself with women, don't ask them what they like, just assume and go from there. Always think as if you're settling and can do better, and treat her like it without explicitly stating it.
Stop buying graphic tees.

Get a job and save up, take school work seriously, fuck that one girl who follow me to the restroom, do keto intermittent fasting, lift weights

"Stop eating carbs and sugar. It's what's making you sick"

Lost the best years of my life to carb induced fatigue and brain fog

Invest in Bitcoin.
Fuck Kate and move on.
Fuck Uni. You can get pissed back home and save money.
Buy a cheap flat and build it up before selling it and moving out of town for a new job. The one you always wanted but we’re too shit scared to apply for.
Find the ‘one’ you missed by 5 years. Grab her, don’t let go. You will never see her again. Propose to her. She completes you. Don’t doubt what I say you little skinny fat fuck or I swear to god I’ll knee strike you in your under used dick!

Carbs are god-tier if you're burning them off.

Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin

Go vegan, read some books, start practicing calisthenics and invest in Bitcoin.

start swimming.

Did you drown?

what's the big deal about bitcoin? how would money solve your problems, and what would you do for the rest of your life if you were a lucky multi-millionaire?

Your dad dies in two years. Dont waste your inheritance.

Hire a cook

go study. do some sport or fitness. get a gf and friends.

Don't waste your one chance to talk to the younger you on warning yourself against wasting your one chance to the younger you

Underrated

>how would money solve your problems
I wouldn't have to worry about not having any money. That's the main one honestly.
If I didn't have so much anxiety about ending up poor I'd do lots more fun things in life. Not necessarily more expensive things, I'd just be a lot more carefree.

why is everyone saying Bitcoin?
lottery numbers
bitcoin
stocks
save the white race

Lift weights, because you're going to encounter Mohak Dave so get ready to beat the shit out of him because he's going to try to bully you lol

Luckily, I'm doing this now until I'm comfortable with my gains

advantages such as..?

In curious as to what those advantages are user?

Bitcoin can’t be turned into real money.

BITCOIN
I
T
C
O
I
N

>bitcoin
lmao how much an idiot do you have to be to fall for the scam.
The smarter choice to be to invest in apple before the iphone, and invest in google just as they announce their stock option

I'd fuck myself so I could lose my virginity

Disregard females. Full stop. Caused nothing but pain and by the time you realize there's more to life you're about 8 years behind.

Molest him.

bitcoin

for reals? then what is it good for

Except if you hopped on the BC train in 2009 you wouldn't need any kind of investment. You could have started mining off your shitty computer, saved up until now, and be a multi-millionaire. You could farm for 10 days and get 1000 BTC, which is worth around 10 million USD right now.

You can buy stuff from anyone who takes bitcoins

I'd tell myself to take more chances, get over my dad dying, learn how to stop being a faggot and save money now instead of trying to get my shit together later.

I still wouldn't listen.

>Make friends with the lacrosse team people, they're pretty cool
>Figure out a college ASAP you retard
>Get fucking fit now, make use of the gym in the school and your friends to help you
>Stop eating the shit she brings home, just throw it out

>tfw even if i followed this advice i'd likely still be in the spot im in just with more gains

I'd tell myself not to squander the affection Brianna had for me.
I still regret to this day nearly nine years later not being in a relationship with her.

Except if you hopped on the BC train in 2009 you wouldn't need any kind of investment. You could have started mining off your shitty computer and be a millionaire by now.

bitcoin-realestate.com
Among other things.

funnily enough, dollars are the same way.

Don't stop working out when your dad gets surgery for a hernia and can't take you to the gym any more
Also, stop slacking off in school, you lazy faggot, you can get good grades if you try

>muh bitcoin
just give lottery numbers dumbasses. That's not the point of this question.

Life is going to be hell for the next 13 years be strong.

kys

This

just end it now.

>SHE LIKES YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD

get tatted up and join the army out of highschool

EAT CLEN TREN HARD SHE’S NOT WORTH IT

I want to say that I would tell myself to never visit Veeky Forums.

But
>16yo
me has already been on the site for two years and it is already too late to save me.

lol

fuck her then and there you absolute dolt holy shit

When scene thots tell you that you look like donnie darko, it's not a bad thing. It means they want to fuck you, retard.

Don't half-ass boxing
Don't hook up with your classmate's girl, you will lose all your friends
Fuck your best friend, take her virginity because she will regret not giving it to you but to some asshole
Do not hurt the only girl that ever loved you because you wanted some fast pussy, you wont get any, you wont find another girl that loves you and she could find someone better than you easily
Oh and eat healthier sooner I guess haha

Bitcoin and apple stock

>dont talk to her

As a former fat kid, I am REALLY curious to know what these advantages are

Big calves

Start lifting and do your best. Don't bother with relationships. And I'm sorry for everything.

Buy bitcoin.

Discontinue any drug usage, and stay away from this website.

to force dad to get a checkup annual so he doesn't die of cancer

also investments including bitcoin.

Discontinue any drug usage, and stay away from this website.

also, buy a shitload of bitcoin

No but seriously, spend a hundred bucks on bitcoin when they were eight cents

as a manlet I can tell you that at least you'll know if you grew to your maximum potential, from 13 to 18 I ate very little, it came to a point were I would not eat unless it was something I specifically wanted, I'm 1.73 in a third world shithole so is not that noticeable unless I'm with my family and next to my 1.80+ cousins

Eat less, stop liking a girl who doesent are about and keep loving life

drink 2 gallons of milk a day, spend 6 hours ejecting it from all orifices, then drink 2 more gallons or you will be underweight to the brink of death

Don't tell anyone about wanting to kill yourself, you are only depressed because your dad is abusive. As soon as you leave his house, everything gets better.
Don't go after the thot that told you she'd always be there for you, she won't be.
Stop spending your money on Carl's Jr, food won't fill that hole in your chest.
The best will come, just know your worth and hold your tongue.

>Invest in bitcoin
>set up my career earlier so i get my degree at 19 and not 24
>Bet on Trump in Vegas 2015 when odds were 1 million to 1 payout
>Don't fuck up my love life by letting the person i wanted to spend my life with be the one that got away

talk to sele
go out with quimey
your routines are retarded, go to Veeky Forums
stop being an edgy LARPer

Buy bitcoin, sell at 19k

talk to sele
go out with quimey
your routines are retarded, go to Veeky Forums
stop being an edgy LARPer
there are actual ways to get more growth hormone, but you wont find it in clickbaits

Lift for strength. Read Starting Strength and learn how to do linear progression instead of brosplits when you can barely bench lmao1plate

There's a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school three blocks away from where you live. Start going there and get a head start on your training while you wrestle.

Pay more attention to high school wrestling

Socially speaking, just do your thing. Don't be so judgmental of others because others are way less judgmental of you than you think.

Start doing all the sports
Take easier classes, don't stress out
Get a summer job, work hard
Calvin loves you
I do too

start lifting

fucking absolutely this
the amount of money i basically set on fire on booze, weed and shitty food between 16 and 19 would be so fucking much in bitcoin now it's kind of horrible to think about

"not getting out of bed to lift with Ben was a mistake"
"turning down that threesome in the school lounge with Emily and Mindy was a mistake even if the ginger had silly tits"
"you're autistic as shit"

Assuming some paradox/time loop shit doesn't happen? "No one thinks you're some sort of scary badass you fucking autist, cut that cringeworthy edgelord shit out. Quit fucking up our education too you lazy cunt, college tuition is a bitch to pay for and we're more than capable of getting a scholarship. Act like a normal person, apply yourself in class, lift more, hike more, eat less. If I return to the future to find that I'm not cruising through school on a scholarship with the body of a Greek god, a career lined up for me, and a circle of friends beyond what I earned when I mellowed out years later then I'm going to come back here and beat the fuck out of you until I see the results that I want."

Stop being so fucking autistic while you still can

Ask Haley out you stupid sack of shit, you’ll have 4 years of your life that will be with the only girl that’ll complete you

To see a therapist and hit the gym.

Hes lying. You can turn BTC into real money anytime you want. Tons of different ways. I cash out a couple grand worth of BTC a month. ez pz.

use coinbase

Start lifting now go in Veeky Forums and read the sticky and you will be huge when you are my age. Also bitcoin invest like $100 in it now and wait to tell til beginning of 2018

can i fkn post yet?

LET ME FUCKING POST REEEE

Spend more time on Veeky Forums instead of /b/

Sabrina will die if you dont get your shit together.