Hi /fi/, Ill gladly welcome you to a new insecurity

Hi /fi/, Ill gladly welcome you to a new insecurity.
Tell me user; Are you a tonguelet?

Not even close. My tongue is fucking huge. So much so I have a lisp from it

my tongue is long masculine strong and powerful

No, I make Gene Simmons look small.

Can you compete in the special olympics with that?

I'm a tonguelet but it's not the tongue that's short it's the small string underneath that is too short, prevents the tongue from stretching out fully

That's an amateur post. You first have to establish an unreasonable tongue length as the tonguelet cutoff to trigger people and get replies, like the shitposters who claim 5'9 is the manlet cutoff to cut out like 95% of the population

ill lick your moms pussy and ass at the same time

Your tounge touching your nose should be the cut-off for toungelets

>5'9
>manlet cutoff
If you aren't taller than 6'0 then you're a manlet.

At 6'0 you're making the shitposting too obvious.
5'9 is already too tall to be unreasonable as a cutoff and piss off normal people (say 5'7) but not ridiculously tall like 6'0, where the 5'7 guy would tell "oh he's just trolling lol"

Speechlet

>5'9 is already too tall
Nice oxymoron

go to a dentist and cut the tendon under the tongue, it's an easy procedure

>normal people (say 5'7)

The lanklet of tongues.

Same issue here, once they suggested surgery but i never did it

Nope I can touch my nose and chin with mine.

6" is 180 cm right? Isnt 5'7 like 6"-5 inches? Where is 167 normal?

I can't touch my chin or nose with my tongue. Any downsides to frenulectomy?

fuck i thought it was the only one that was insecure about this. I had surgery done to remove that wire that connect your tongue with the bottom of your mouth. but the wire is still kinda big. so my tongue is still pretty small

180 cm is 5'11 and 183 is 6'0

I literally can and do pick my nose with my tongue. Get on my fucking level, tonguelets.

Actually 70-75% of the population of 1st world counties are above 5'9

did it improve the way you talk? how was the recovery? does your tongue get swole or anything during recovery?

For us Europeans the manlet cut is 180 and the average cut is 190

it hurts not that bad the first couple of days. then youre pretty much recovered in a week. but you cant talk the first 2/3 days thats for sure. id do it again actually, isnt that much of a hassle

also it didnt really improve the way i talked. but it improved my teeth. i got a gap in between my lower front teeth because of that tendon. and that gap is now gone