Is it possible to get enough gains to stop a blade?

Is it possible to get enough gains to stop a blade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYGUoZyJs18&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you attacked with enough blades for this to a be a concern for you?

Just grab their wrist...knives are easy to defend against

Depends what kind of knife and what muscle. I can stop a butter knife being shoved into my quads rn.

train in grappling and disarmament.
I have personally disarmed 4 men of their knives they intended to use on me
I only suffered minor injuries, such as a few stabs to my side, lose of my pinky finger on left hand, and a chipped hip bone

Just go to a gas station, and pick up a weapon. When you find yourself at odds with any individual on the street, no matter how protected or invincible they may seem, they can be eliminated.

Wtf would a major injury be, according to you??

Yeah why not

Gain a decent pistol.

test

i cant afford one, im a mugger and my last 4 muggings failed because the guy took my knife

Start mugging kids until you can afford a Taurus 709 and then upgrade.

Top fucking kek

You need to build an immunity by stabbing yourself with progressively larger blades. Start with a big needle and work your way up to a screwdriver. When you're past that you can probably move on to a pen knife.

Only in America is shooting someone considered defence.
Here in Australia we will have our guns taken for defending our home, and we are not aloud concealable weapons without a special license and then we are still not aloud to carry.

Only weaklings hide behind guns

Only in America is shooting someone considered defence.
Here in Australia we will have our guns taken for defending our home, and we are not aloud concealable weapons without a special license and then we are still not aloud to carry.

Only weaklings hide behind guns

Also learn the iron shirt technique used by the shaolin

Anything that keeps me from doing deadlifts or death.

Only fucking morons get stabbed, but Aussies are the Mexicans of the Anglosphere.

>we can't deadlift himself after death
not gonna make it

>I'm macho man! I'll take that knife and shove it up your ass!

sure! I bet you have been in many real knife fights

keep cutting urself and let it heal, the scars will give you a protective shell.

start off with small knives and progress with larger blades, you eventually want to work up to a machete or katana for reps, then you will start seeing some skin gainz

my orbital bones are aside

youtube.com/watch?v=DYGUoZyJs18&t=

Former UFC title contender Jon Fitch, a super talented grappler, wrestling a guy with a shock knife

Anyone saying "Just grapple" or "just grab their wrist" has no fucking idea what they're talking about

Stop posting you disgusting man-child

are you trying to get user killed?

are you oblivious to the damage someone can do with a knife?