Is this a correct deadlift form?

Is this a correct deadlift form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsY8REfUvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

I don't know but she can deadlift my dick.

Rolling your shoulders back at the top like she does is a common mistake. You shouldn't pull your shoulder blades together like this.

t. virgin

these kids shouldnt be lifting weight this heavy. should be more focused on reflex training and skills/technique in a variety of sports.

at this age and stage of development they run a risk of damaging their growing bodies, possibly injuring themselves with something they will have for the rest of their life.

No
>back curved forward
One way ticket to snap city

no. her back is rounding

Rounding and lifting with her back, pretty bad.
Also the shoulders thing that other user mentioned.

Back is less straight than Veeky Forums so no.

you must be one of the same fucktards that believe lifting weights stunts your growth.

What they shouldn't be doing, is lifting weight like this without proper coaching and terrible form

its okay. looks like she may damage her lower back if she doesnt keep it neutral.

crouching down a bit and using the hips/legs more helps to keep the torso upright/tight, and would is more mechanically efficient, safer and easier. but it can be more tiring.

All the retards here dating is fine. She's not activating her core at all, instead its all in her rounded back. And those shoes are shit for deads.

ass too high/big

Lol fuck off old lady

A little bit of rounding is okay, so long as you brace your core and keep constant tension throughout the lift. What that girl was lacking was a strong leg drive on the initial pull off the floor. Not the worst form I've seen, though, and that's a good amount of weight for a young girl.

Her back seems way too curved
also look at the /fat/ kid behind her. he looks flustered kek

in the thoracic spine there will be some rounding, the lower back should not be rounded like that though

Also worth noting that "acceptable" thoracic rounding is something that you usually see when people who know how to deadlift go for heavy pulls. Any kind of back rounding at light weight with a lifter who is clearly a novice still learning the basic movement is a problem that needs to be corrected.

Back curved too much
chest out

tfw broken back by 14

this is true

wow gee thanks mom for the advice

but where the fuck is your >CITATION

back to the kitchen with your fucking mom science.

so what's the diagnosis here, tight hamstrings?

should have said 'more bent than Veeky Forums'

Thats called a backbreaker, not a deadlift. Why the heck do they even allow her to lift like that?

Here is the correct form:
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsY8REfUvk

>sumo
>3 whole inches of rom
into the trash it goes

that wasn't a little bit of rounding she gave no effort to straighten her back even during the set-up

sumo makes more sense for people with long legs. I diddly conventional but I taught my gf to diddly sumo because she's tall

yeah and i hope they don't take steroids like protein powder

mark is behind her ready to set her straight so she will be fine.

Those aren't 20kg
It is 50kg at the most

t. traplet

33 posts and not one person addresses the largest issue. She didn't achieve tension before beginning the lift. You need to squeeze it off the floor, not "jerk" it. That's how you earn yourself a one way ticket to Snap City.

kek

>Me on the left

This and I deadlift 635lbs so inb4 some twink calls me a lady.

woah 3pl8