What app do you use to track your workouts/weights?

What app do you use to track your workouts/weights?

It's this revolutionary thing called pen and paper.
>never giving my health info to the jews

xcel

Memo/notepad

i write it on my wrists. also have a pen on me

FitNotes
Better than Progression imo

Pen and paper

>What app do you use to track your workouts/weights?
soyboy

JEFIT

I see people logging shit in phones or on pen and paper all the time and never understood the point. Can people really not remember what they did 2-4 days ago when they have a routine? Can you not just feel that a lift is getting too easy and add 10lbs?

it's called "simple workout" and it's awesome because it's free and highly customizable

might only be for android, i'm not sure

Fitnote

For me I just kinda need to visualize my progress in order to feel like I accomplished anything. Watching numbers go up on paper or maybe a little graph on an app is a simple and satisfying method. Maybe it's my ADD lol.

I just keep it all in my head. Mainly focus on my compound lifts anyway so I know what I can lift.

My brain
You should try it sometime

>owning a kike phone

Android is made by a Jewish owned company goy

How do people setup things like GSLP in fitnotes? The workouts vary by day, so you you create a workout plan, or what?

You really don't need anything other then pen and paper unless you're retarded

Strong and MyFitnespal

>Android
>doesn't own superior Chinese Huawei

FitNotes
Free, easy, simple and has all the features you may need like calendar, training volume, frequency, 1rep calculator, etc (i don't even use these). Simple to add new excercises as well if something is missing.

Huawei also uses Android, you dildo.

>needing anything else but FitNotes
ask me how i know you're a bunch of cucks who'll never make it

She says as she posts on the internet using her computer

My 120+ iq

fpbp

>giving money to the chinks

A write-in-the-rain pad with a mini sharpie attached works great in the gym. Small enough to fit in shorts pocket, and sweat doesn't degrade it at all.

I like being able to write in short notes if necessary, which is why I don't use an app. Plus I don't want to be constantly fucking with my phone while working out, I like to stay in the moment.