Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Is he Reddit-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clearly.

Good guy, was funny, now he's running out of ideas. Still like the content though. Great memes

redditors are more likely to buy shit than Veeky Forumsneets

i love him, would literally suck his dick no homo

He's selling himself pretty well, of course reddit faggots will buy his shit, he probably thinks they are never gonna make it, but at least he's banking.

I'm impressed he's kept it going this long. At first, his videos were hysterical, after like 5 of them you realize they're all the same.

My hat's off to him for the money he's made playing such a simple character on youtube though.

He got me into lifting desu.

>hey /r/fitness, it is me dom, i am not here to shil btw, buy my merch.

The new one about excuses was fucking hilarious. But thats the only good one he's made in a while. The being natty to not using tinder comparison had me rolling.

Worse, Facebook tier

Only way anyone would know this is if you spent so much time on reddit you knew exactly what it was like over there. Therefore the only person here we know for sure if reddit-tier is you, you fat fuck.

Youtubers like this are cringe, have you seen the video where him and his producer talk about how they made his character up?

I just looked for Dom Mazzetti on Google and saw this picture, user.

I love dom, he’s definitely ran out of ideas though. Still go back and watch some of his older vids once in a while. Got me into lifting desu.

He went shit for a while, even the accent got way too forced and annoying.

Just watched his "Lifting Excuses" video though and he's back on form. It's Veeky Forums all over.

yea, was stale for a while, funny shit last few episodes
as for ideas, there's just so many videos you can make about 'how to curl' and shit

why is he friends with bradley martin

isnt he a snake?

Out of pity.

Can't make a video about nogains without Bradley Martin.

is he that guy who made Calum von Moger cry?

go watch the ones on the dom mazzeti channel. that's where most of his catch phrases originated. also i like that he's doing more than being a loud gym bro in those, he pokes fun at more things and is more level headed. the jokes are bit smarter as well/

he is literally banned from reddit fitness

stopped watching when this faggot went out and got a basic bitch tattoo

i dont like his tattoos

There are some pretty funny and poignant videos: youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8