to save billions

It's just cereal

How?

What and who and no one cares

>please subscribe

hello my strongstrong friends

>15min video with no ass shots.

Hard pass

Any good cideos of megsquats in undies or bikinis? For research purposes of course...

>following a woman fitness youtuber

Search "physique update"

Used to follow her closely and would recommend my female friend check out her channel because she wasn't really one of those female lifters that focused on making ass videos 10 times a month. Instead she seemed to spread the knowledge that you can lift heavy shit and not look like a roided up cow.

I still recommend her but I stopped following her after she went on this long rant about white privilege and male patriarchy on Instagram and really tried white guilting .

>For research purposes of course
Fuck off back to 9gag with this meme

>she went on this long rant about white privilege and male patriarchy on Instagram and really tried white guilting
What? Where?

who cares, it's not like people watch female fitness youtubers for their advice

Sorry that i triggered your autism BUDDEH

You green texted the where dude.

to be more specific it was a Instagram story

Yeah ok, I was just wondering what post it was so I could see it for my self

Women don't have souls

>lmao triggered
>lmao autism
Please stop

yea I would have tried to find it for you if that was the case but idk man. Growing up poor in the inner city of a large US city surrounded by all kinds of different people I learned quick that the struggle is colorblind and this privilege bullshit is something to separate us and give the middle class something to rally behind. Of course there is racism but telling all white people that they are inherently always above everyone else is a kick in the teeth to the single white mom that can't afford fuck all to provide.

She's woke I guess

Its true tough.

She’s a jew