Looking at changing gyms

>looking at changing gyms
>hear about cool gym short walk from my home
>look at site
>see this
How is this allowed?

nooooooo you see, only men can be oppressive cause we are in the position of power duuuh. no such thing as reverse racism or reverse sexism

It's because most women don't like men staring at them while they workout and there's a handful of guys at every gym that do exactly that

Because there are tons of guys who will "sneakily" take photos of girls squatting. Like man, get over yourself, let the girls have their own gym. If you want a fit girlfriend you should probabbly talk to her and not just shove your phone up her asshole and start snapping.

My girl always gets harassed at the gym by douchebags, I don't care if it's right or wrong, I'd like her to not be constantly approached by small legged fags.

Is it weird I am a girl and want to go to one just to lift heavy in front of the stacies and old ladies?
I swear I'm not gay. I just want females to validate me.

We only stare at the ones who dress in such a way as to solicit it.
There's a bunch of girls who are attractive but don't dress like whores and people pay them no mind.
The types of girls who get oggled aren't going to be the ones working out in the women only gym

Correction; women don't like beta males staring. They love Chad's attention.

Well to be fair creepy betas are the ones staring at every girl in the gym

at my gym its exclusively old ladies and muslim women who dont want to wear their hijab while working out.

nu-male meter spinning out of control

Why should it not be allowed? a business owner can setup for the customer groups he prefers

The idea of reverse anything is stupid. Regardless of who it's directed to or who it's coming from it's just sexism or racism. Society wastes too much time compartmentalizing every little thing.

Imagine the toxicity and jealousy in that gym, must be fucking hell on earth.

>let the girls have their own gym
I'd be fine with that but Men get shit for creating male only spaces

reeeeeeeeeeee sexism the women & their beta minions cry
while being hypocrites

It is against the law to discriminate, no?

As long as it's separate from the regular section of the gym and doesn't take space/equipment from there, I see no problem with this. Fewer people means less waiting for racks and less people in the way.

>not worling out in hijab
I swear wearing a hijab have boosted my gains, it's like they don't even try

Men or woman aren't protected classes. It's only illegal to discriminate based on sex. Just like male hairdressers can deny service of a woman.
All you need to do is to prove that a joint service would be less effective.

it's allowed aslong as the business owner can keep his gym open

>ladies
Why does it always sound so fucking fedora

came here to post this
I'm still waiting for Guy Heaven to set up shop in my area

Should I be allowed to make a whites only gym?

Sure why not

the future is female

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

>just shove your phone up her asshole and start snapping
>implying that isn't my fetish

>I just want females to validate me.
That's women's motivation for just about everything they do, including things like makeup.

I stare at all girls no matter how they are dressed.

>Men or woman aren't protected classes. It's only illegal to discriminate based on sex.

When you make something a "club" you can deny whoever i believe.

>I'd like her to not be constantly approached by small legged fags.

My exact thoughts user

>machines
>useless baby weights
>one(1) single fucking rack worth a shit
>probably barely has shitall pl8s available for it

Who the fuck cares, you wouldn't be lifting there even if it was open for men unless if you're some dyel twink faggot.

>make a fake nightclub
>get bouncer in front of it
>actually is a Veeky Forums only gym
Perfect

Time to put those trap skills to work user

It doesnt even have to be a nightclub. You can state upfront what it is. I was just reading about how some south carolina governor is part of a white only country club.

Do you live in eurostan? Might be for muslims.

It is weird because women don't really give a shit about strength and 90% of them do meme exercises and won't even grasp if your lifts are impressive or not. I'm complete opposite, when I get swole I'll enjoy outlifting dyel twinks, for guys it's crushing lifting less than a girl.

You do know that sex and gender are not the same thing? A trans "woman" is as much of a woman as a cisgendered woman as far the the law is concerned.
Being a man or a woman is not a protected class, there's only 2 (biological) sexes, so i can't claim someone if discriminating me when they don't promote me because i identify as an attackhelicopter. But i can do it if they won't promote me because of my sex (male).

1/10, made me reply, now kys

you are correct business should be able to do what they want. However due to females and soyboys there can only be female only clubs any thing else is sexist because either They change the definition of sexism (it is sexist to point this out) or we are using a radical liberal sociology professors definition of sexism in socitey ( you are uneducated woman hating pleb is you argue against it) either way the female and her ilk feel righteous

This is the stupidest thing I've read all week

I named my homegym Guy Heaven

Can't be any stupider than you given you fell for obvious bate, brainlet

CHECKED

Oh were you just pretending to be a fucking retard? My mistake.

>you
Try again fuckwit

>being this new
Lmao

What are you on about? You fell for someone's bait and that makes me new? OK

Thats just a cover it is actually a fully functional black bull breedimg room for white women only

Can you keep your fetish to yourself please? Thanks.

But they’ve collected all the women for you in one place user...

Ever seen the gym girl wearing full make up at the gym? Yeah. That place isn't for her.

This is why guys turn into lesbian mtf trannies

My gym in germany does not take any turks. They just tell them they are full

gender isn't real, kiddo

I don't get the hassle. When I'm working out, I'm mostly focusing on myself and not on some thots squatting. Where's the problem if some of them choose to have their own gym? Sounds like some /r9k/ shit from people who have never seen a gym from the inside.

>go to gym
>no squatracks
>several squat racks in the "women's only" section, that you are paying for, are free
>you are forbidden from using them because discriminatory policy

additionally;

>men's only gym sections would be considered disgusting and misogynist and would be boycotted

did you just make up some story as justification for why you're upset? take a step back for a sec lad

are you genuinely retarded or just pretending to be?

neither
are you going to answer my question?

Are you seriously telling me that that's the only way you are able to interpret my post? That I've made up a story in order to be upset? You genuinely cannot understand what my point was, and that's the only conclusion you are able to come to?

>men's only gym sections would be considered disgusting and misogynist and would be boycotted
By whom, women? You're making even more of an ass of yourself than you already did. is this way lad.

>several squat racks in the "women's only" section, that you are paying for, are free
>you are forbidden from using them because discriminatory policy
your point was predicated on an artificial scenario you created in your head. In other words you are getting upset about nothing.

>"I posted a reaction image without making any points, t-that sure showed him!"
Way to be a bitter virgin. Saged.

When the bouncer asks if I'm on the list do I tell him I'm just a lucky guy?

Not even that guy but he just made an example of how it can be an issue? Surely you saying that could never happen is another artificial scenario in your head you're using to prove a point but we usually just shorten that down to the word "example"

>gyms have infinite resources; thus an infinite amount of high-traffic equipment. Therefore, despite a percentage of equipment being off limits to a higher percentile of the gym's demographic, this situation is not only unlikely, but impossible

taking the bait

Mate, in trying so hard to be verbose you missed the point entirely. The situation you illustrated in didn't happen.
The gist of what you are saying is:
>MAYBE if a gym had a separate female area, it MIGHT have equipment that I MIGHT not be able to use
I don't know what else to say to you if you think this is a valid form of reasoning.
It honestly just seems like you've fallen for all the anti-women memes on the chans - so much so that you let it adversely affect your reasoning. This is a seriously demented way of viewing the world, so I hope you grow out of it.
I guess it might be an inconvenience for you if the bitch weights you lift got moved to the female section

I never said it couldn't happen. All I've said is that he's constructed a strawman to try an argue against female-only sections in gyms. I don't know why you get picky about my choice of language. I thought it was appropriate. I'm still assuming (since that poster never answered my question) that we are talking about a 'theoretical situation', are we not? In my mind you would normally use the word 'example' to refer to something that actually happened.

the betas who make these sorts of threads are normally dyels. fucking shame how little of Veeky Forums actually lifts outside of the generals. all the soyboy, onion shit recently has made this clear

>fit wants females banned from the gym
>fit doesn’t want them to have their own gym so essentially they have their men only gym
Come on

so accurate, every time I start talking to one of my friends about the gym and explaining that they need a consistent proper routine they lose all interest because they don't actually give a shit

>men and women aren’t protected classes
>it’s illegal to discriminate based on sex

The people who use "reverse -ism" are the same people who say that thing doesn't exist. It also gives them the idea that only men can be "sexist" while women can be "reverse sexist."

Stop using their own words

Why are u upset, OP?

Sing up immediately

All the basic bitches doing useless exercises will be far from your sight

And all the ones who want the D will just come to your side of the gym and you wont have to guess if they re single

10/10 gym, would enroll

Private clubs are allowed discriminate by gender where I'm from, there are lots of men only golf and tennis clubs. Also schools, sport teams etc. etc.

CAPITALISM BABY.

>gee long day at work today
>woops 8PM? gotta go to the gym
>better remove my make up before i go

>not putting on a dress and a wig so you can mog the roasties in their safe spaces
Never making it

>spends hours choosing color coordinated gym thot clothes
>can’t wipe face off for 30 seconds
roasties
typical dumb roastie logic

tbf i don't wash my hair before going to the gym to wash out the products in it

Why wouldn't it be?

They can do whatever the fuck they want

Why would you remove your make up? There's a difference between spending 30 minutes putting on make up just for the gym and putting it on for regular daily life and then go to the gym.

I see so much complaining about slut clothing, while 80% of men in the gym try to show off as much as possible by wearing stringers, tanktops and shirts that are as tight as possible

Most guys can physically over power a woman, most women cannot overpower most men. It's the same reason you keep the lions tigers and bears away from the delicious furbabies at the zoo.
So unless you're an idiot who think all women can be just as strong as every single man, then your reasoning lacks basic logic ; men and women are different.
>equality only when it suits you
Get over yourself

>wearing tight low cut tank tops, push up sports bra and leggings i can see your thong through
versus
>loose athletic shorts, sports bra and t shirt/cutoff like a normal person
Guess which one gets stared at

>guess which one gets stared at
chad