SWR

What is the idel shoulder to waist ratio according to women and why?

Who cares?
As long as they are a little bit bigger than your hip atleast,you are fine.
Also fit is gay so you should ask what males think its the perfect shoulder width.
Oh sorry female(male) is what fit is attracted to.

1.6something
Look for "the golden ratio"

>high socks

somebody has small calves

Does this guy even have a girlfriend?

Can I get a bigger ratio if I exercise delts a lot? if so is OHP enough or should I do lateral raises?

doesnt matter anyway

do lateral raises seriously they are not that hard/dont take up a lot of time to do and help a lot
also you can superset it with front raises

lateral raises and lat pulldowns

then cutting to single digit bf levels

Here you go brahs

Why is it the golden ratio.does a higher ratio or lower considered unhealthy?Citation needed.

2-2.5. With a healthy looking waist though.

If your lifting is guided by "what do girls want", you will look shit like Cassedy Daley whatever his name is Gym Douche.

Many mma fighters have much better bodies than these youtube bodybuilder people.

The 2-2.5 range is insane.It's something that I whould want for my body but I think it's extremely hard to have and rare to find.I feel also girls might find it too much.Are there any sudies that show what women prefer mostly in terms of ratio?

>Also fit is gay
kill yourself faggot

I think he posted a photo with a girl once on instagram, but he keeps his personal life very on the downlow.

Holy fuck, the other dude from his videos got severely mogged

Is this achievable natty?

As long as you have some muscle they don’t really give a fuck.

It seems David isnt natty anymore.You have to have the bone structure to achieve it...Isn;t though cases like this too extreme?I think women cant find this attractive and for a good reason...It looks unhealthy and unnatural af.

>brainlet.jpg

Why?Who says that?