Gym etiquette regarding cute guys

How to approach a guy at the gym? He always smiles at me and he's really cute
I also catch him looking at me from the side of my eye, but I just ignore him and act cold

What to do

Are you another guy?

Try doing lunges in front of his bench

You're a dude, arent't you?

Unless he seems like a /lucky guy/, in that case he'd probably sperg out

get a load of this faggot

>OP doesn't respond
I smell bait

>why won't this guy pursue me when I act cold towards him and ignore him most of the time

i was making dinner and i don't want to respond to bait

sounds like sexual harassment to me LOL thats weird

am i supposed to kiss him? i dont even know him

You're supposed to not act cold, give him a hint, a look or anything just to motivate him to approach you. How's he to know if you like him if you ignore he even exists. He rationally concluded you aren't interested and moved on rather than approaching a stranger he might encounter in the gym regularly and face the uncomfortable atmosphere after being rejected by you.

TL;DR
Give him some signals and wait for him to approach you, if he doesn't he's uninterested or too beta

Or here's a radical idea: actually do something yourself instead of literally just standing there.

>r u a gril
drag him to the bathroom and blow him
>r u a fagget
hang urself

i am giving a nice vibe, else i wouldn't be looking at him but i think he's too scared 2approach me and i'm too shy too..

then let go of it, wait for some dude who will actually like you / be man enough to approach. can't win them all

but he's literally a 10/10 to me :( short/buff and the cutest face
ugh

>wanna know too

?

then ramp it up a notch, considering you say he's buff we can well assume he's insecure just like most people on this board, if he's insecure he's probably shy as well. good chances are he likes you, if you self estimately believe you are attractive you have a good shot with him. you can go at him directly, say you like him wanna hang out blabla or just ask him a question about something random, make eye contact and see how he responds. just don't spill your spaghettios, you got nothing to lose no reason to be so nervous

the thing is, i don't think he's insecure because he's really gorgeous
... i know you're technically right but i am way too anxious to approach him because he's so handsome although i think i'm not bad looking either... but i'm thinking if he'd like me he'd approach me :(

Dont.
A woman who makes a first move is a redflag for whore
If a man considers you they will approach themselves.

>but i'm thinking if he'd like me he'd approach me :(
yeah, I'm afraid it's this.
just like says, it isnt ur job to approach guys, they should do it unless you got your eyes on some autismo who could never do it himself. theres plenty guise out there, just mvoe on

Jeez just,
>Be friendly
>Say hey when you walk past
>Smile when he looks at you
>Get close to him (reasonable)

If this doesnt work to get him to approach, he's either not interested or socially retarded and you need to make it very clear like bumping into him or even saying you like him.

op i assume ur talking about me but look i'm in the gym to lift and get strong and im in a long term relationship so sry

Listen, she can do what she wants. It's no one's "job" to approach anybody. If the guy's an oblivious autist, then the quickest approach would be to just talk and be friendly. Jesus, setting women back by 40 years.

"Hi. I'm [name]. I notice you at the gym a lot and I was wondering if you'd like to go for a coffee some time?"

Boom. Done. If he's not interested then at least it's one thing off your mind.

>Setting women back 40 years is bad thing
Less sluts and cunts, sign me up.

Kek. You have no access either way. Irrelevant.

>Implying

Ah. Faggot it is then. Still irrelevant.

wait until he's doing squats the spot him with him asking. Just cuddle right up on him, like spooning while standing up then rest you head on his muscular back and hug him tight

>Implying

Ask him to spot you when there's plenty of other people around. It should be clear you're asking him only. If he accepts, you can continue to drop hints, get his name at least. If it seems to go well you could be forward and ask if he would spot you in the future, exchange numbers, etc.

This is all assuming you're not an ugly slag.

What, another self-righteous, unattractive bitch? It's okay to be jealous, hon. But what other grown-ass adults do is none of your business. Get a life or a dildo.

>Implying

Is that your personal fantasy

Giggle like a retard.

being the spotter or the squatter?

slap his ass

The thing is, if he says no I'm going to cringe and I will have to change my gym and never go to the old one again

That sounds cute lol

I don't think that's true, I see a lot of guys asking unattractive people to spot for them when attractive people are around...

This

You're not italian, are you?

What's the chance I find someone on Veeky Forums talking about me?

If he says no, that's the end of it. No need to change gyms. Don't overthink it, user.

You are 100% some LARPing faggot, but just start a casual conversation with someone if you want to find out if they are interested in them, like ask to work in with him or when he is done on that bench etc. Progress from there to starting conversation and see if there is any chemistry. Or you could just pretend to be a woman on an anonymous mongolian bread baking forum, either one is good.

is this not just obviously a dude larping as a girl?

sage

i'm going to talk to him next time i see him if he smiles at me again guys

wish me luck

going out now so let this thread die

Stop roleplaying as a girl on the lifting section of a Rwandan soap carving forum

t. roastie

Tap him on the shoulder. When he takes his headphones out, tell him you’re into him and want to go get a drink after the gym. If it works he’s into you if not then he’s probably just not gay dude.

Approach him you dummy! Come on! Just do it! He will thank you later.

haha pls be talking about me

>i don't think he's insecure because he's really gorgeous

the more attractive someone gets the more likely they are to end up insecure, because people are too intimidated to talk to them or treat them like a normal person and the human brain always defaults to thinking this is because there's something wrong with them.

>A woman who makes a first move is a redflag for whore
this is true if she comes on sexually strong, not necessarily if she simply approaches him first and starts a casual conversation.

>If a man considers you they will approach themselves.
almost no guys cold approach strangers, and the ones who do are 100% doucheturds who play the numbers and try to fuck everything.

most relationships, platonic, romantic, whatever, form through proximity and familiarity. if you refuse to even talk to the guy then all you can do is continue to passive-aggressively flirt with him and hope he eventually feels familiar enough with you to talk to you first.

What did he wear at the gym recently?

Imbecil!

nice dubs

the answer is to stop taking BC so you go into heat around him and start lordosis posing in front of him while he works out

eventually he'll mate with you and you can go back to working out

>10/10
>short
Fucking manlet roleplayers I swear...

I really hope you're a guy or this boner would have been for nothing