Calisthenics

I have finished my calisthenics set up just like pic related, as I am a total noob I've read convict conditioning as in the web it has good reviews, I thought it was alright but I don't like the routines that are provided there.
I would gladly take any advice or some routines you guys have

how much does that hurt your house's resale value?

I forget to say that right now I can do 5 pull ups, 15 push ups, 8 dips and 10 straight bar dips

I won't resale my house man, I just wanted to start to getting fit and build something fun

C'mon guys help this fellow user out

Build your own routine. Look it up on youtube.

Also look up calisthenics progression posters.

Enjoy your minimal gains and looking like a dyel in ten years mate.

I have been searching in YouTube but I haven't find anything for my needs, it's either too hard or too easy but anyway thanks for your reply

Going to look it up my man, thanks

Hey man you've probably found something by now but I find this one pretty good

I'm not really an expert user. But a healthy combo of isometric holds slow reps, 1 &1/2 reps and reps with weight should let you incrementaly improve. If something is too easy use one of the tricks I mentioned

I'm very short so I don't plan to have insane gains anyway, I genuinely like it as a sport and I just want to learn how to do cool moves. As for the body I would like is like pic related

That kind of simple and straightforward routine is what I was searching for, you don't know how you have helped me user

Thanks my man, I going to have this tip in mind

Best of luck user you're going to make it

Thanks my man, you have some tips about diet?
Or is just as simple as mainly as eating a healthy protein base alimentation?

read anabolicmen.com for diet advice

That takes at least 2-3 very dedicated years with only calisthenics, you know that right?

I'm guessing you already know all you need regarding carbs and proteins so my advice would be what I'm doing now which is get any snacking you do in check. That will ruin you're diet if you're anything like me

I thought it would take more time user so it's good news I think haha.
I did this set up because I can go to a gym as much as I would like (I try it for one month but I have to drive for almost half hour to get there) and bc of uni I could only train like 3 times a week and honestly this is more fun to me, thanks for the reply bro

Yeah sweets are pretty bad habit for me but I changed it for cooked oats with a spoon of honey, I guess I'm in the right path then

>a spoon of honey
what are you a fucking woman or a child? drop the sugar/sweet shit faggot

As I said sweets were a problem for me so a change it up for a more healthy solution, eventually I'm going to eat without any sweetener, oats are fine right?

Checking it up right now, thanks user

Calisthenicsfag here, Naked Warrior and Convict Conditioning are basically what I've been doing for the past two years. Takes patience to get to the higher progressions, but once you get there you feel like a champion. I can't attach the PDF here for some reason, google Naked Warrior and find you a copy of the PDF, it's good stuff, user.

Thanks my man, any other advice or tips you have?
Any knowledge is well received here
PD: how's your gains, you got your body goal yet?

Best advice in regards to calisthenics is don't expect to get terribly big unless you're already big or are using weights. I have a weightvest I use for pushups occasionally, got pretty good at doing weighted one arm pushups.

Also don't expect to get huge legs just doing pistol squats, I go into the gym occasionally to deadlift and squat, but that's really it.

At my best I could do 25 pushups on each arm, maxed 55lb weighted one arm pushups, 30 or so pistols on each legs, 50 stand-to-stand bridges in a set at 5'9" and 205lbs. It takes patience and it's not as cool as pulling 500lbs off the ground, but it'll get you pretty fit if you stick with it.

Getting fit is all I want, above I posted the picture of Chris heria as a body goal, he is not huge but pretty lean and strong exactly what I looking for I calisthenics, not that much mass but leanness and power