Halp pls

I have a bet with my dad: in 8 weeks I have to have less bodyfat (from about 23% down to 15%) than he's got. I am already going full ketosis, what else can I do?
If I loose, I'll have to eat some super disgusting shit from our local asian food store.

Do a couple of week long water fasts

look up pro-ana diets mook

Sounds like typical dead bants to me, asian food dog meat dead sort of thing

Do 2 water fasts of approx. 4 weeks each.

Kill your father and assume the role of dominant male in your household.

I wanted to do that for the last 3 days.

I need him for income though...
will I loose muscle in the process?

3 days is for chumps do a week long fast on week 3 and maybe week 7 if you're not at your goal by then

Isn't that a pretty unhealthy thing combined with low carb?

Jump the rope m8

I could jump the bridge if that helps

btw, is coffee a good thing to suppress hunger?

Not if you do your research and break the fast properly. With 4 weeks between fasts you'll be fine. Long term fasting is hard and only for people who are really committed.

>will I loose muscle in the process?
not if you keep lifting

I'm gonna think about it. I'll just stop if I hit the "real hunger" mark

Coffee is excellent to suppress hunger. Also, if you don't add sugar or milk, it's fast friendly.

I never added sugar, it's way too sweat. thx for reminding me of the milk, almost forgot about not adding that either

Never lift during a long term fast

You know what "real hunger" means in that context, right? right, user?

Intermittent fasting with fasted cardio.

Proven to burn only fat. Do a really intense HIIT session at the gym, wait about 15 minutes and cool down then do 45 minutes of steady state.

It sucks, but most people don't realize the advantage breaks can give you in a workout when you have time.

Also doing HIIT sessions between different workouts is proven aswell.

Like:
Warmup
Bench
10minutes hard cardio
Tricep
10minute
Chest
25 minute hard cardio

Watch your heart rate, don't over exert yourself this is alittle more advanced especially if you do routine fasted. But you will be burning pure fat that whole time. Esp when you have a 6 hour feeding window everyday.

Fasting is 100000x easier on keto by the way. Fasting is hard because your basically not eating and getting keto flu.

Just eat less you fucking retard
Holy shit you people are fucking retarded

thanks a lot!

Real hunger to me is the weird drops in blood pressure that freak me out too much to go past 48 hours. Physical symptoms like sitting there and your head is just nodding from the BP getting all weird.. makes you feel kinda crazy.

I might try keto in February and fast somewhere in that month when I'm fully in.

I know what you think it means. I also know that if you're at 26% BF you'll probably be fine. You also shouldn't take comments like "Bitch Made" so seriously on a Nepalese Thimble Carving forum.

it's when your body really needs new nutrients as your reserves are used up. You don't feel it in your stomach but in your throat. Nothing about bp...

Seriously don't do that shit while fasting. Maybe some light steady state cardio in there. Like long walks outside in the woods..

I like fasting to be natural and more spiritual. Like meditating and yoga while in deep fast.. this is coming from a guy who has slept on the floor since the new year lol

I mean, losing 8% BF in a couple of months with just a little calorie restriction isn't what would call common. Stop projecting so hard bud.

Oh is that fucking salt and potassium? I need to look into fasting safely. Pure water fasts don't seem genius.

>a guy who has slept on the floor since the new year
since when is that a thing? I've read about it quite often in the past few weeks.
I'm not gonna workout during actual fasting, just during my low-carb diet.

>Pure water fasts don't seem genius.
it really depends. overstep that line or do stupid shit while fasting and it quickly becomes unhealthy. otherwise it can be very beneficial.

It's actually really good for you. Start slow. Basically realligns the spine, opens lungs up, etc.

Get a decent yoga mat and try it. I'm half tempted to get rid of my bed and just have a yoga mat and thin pillow on the floor. Not like I need a queen size bed.. for anybody but myself.. lol.

Honestly my posture is a lot better and is actually more comfortable than bed sleeping. I don't have to toss and turn, just automatically in the right position.

do you sleep on your back? I just can't, I always end up sleeping on the side.
That sounds pretty comfy in a weird way, gonna try it out.

Yep. Just use some pillows to allign your neck. You don't need to, but I recommend it. They have Japanese mats you can sleep on or use a yoga mat like I do.