Women powerlifting

Femanon here,
My boyfriend is really into lifting and he likes me to workout with him from time to time, but I can't keep up. I wanna try and get into powerlifting, so I can keep up with him at the very least and get in better shape.

What tips would you give to a girl trying to get into powerlifting while still looking like a woman?

I'm 5'2" 110lb

Unrelated but I hate gym couples. Cunts always take up platforms and machines twice as long. The other day some faggot and his gf were squatting on a platform with bumper plates.

Unfortunately, all of the "powerlifting" women I have seen end up looking like bowling balls with legs --- unless you are pumping 'roidz into your system so you can get strength w/o having to eat 3,000 calories per day.

Check out "sisters of iron" and examine their body shapes... If you don't mind having measurements of 40 x 40 x 40, go for it.

>cold shower of truth

>while still looking like a woman?
What makes you think you're going to be lifting on any level that this would be a legitimate concern.
This is recreational lifting, we're talking about. Get real.

Post pictures, or we cannot help.

you know theres a general for powerlifting right??

Why do you want to lift the same as your boyfriend, dont you want him to be stronger?

You'll never keep up with your boyfriend in strength or size. Just to the woman think and do nothing but glute exercises and cardio for an hour

I constantly live in fear that one day I'll wake up looking like Arnold and be physically unable to get weaker.
Read the sticky, faggot

Get into gymnastics instead. Nobody wants a woman with callous hands, except closeted homos.

You will look like a woman no matter the exercises you do. You do not have the natty testosterone required to build enough muscle to look like a man. Just don't inject steroids and don't dirty bulk and you'll be fine. Focus on deadlift and squat. I would say so those two exercises twice a week and work legs and ass twice a week, then do upper body once a week. You want to have nice upper body muscles, but where you'll really want to shine is dat ass and dem quads.

you do know gymnasts have the worst callouses ever right?

>while still looking like a woman
you can lift as hard as you want and you will always look like a woman if you dont take steroids

most professional bodybuilders, men and women roid and thats not good for your health

no reason for you to ever lift more than 135 desu. hopefully your bf isnt a degenerate child or something who just wants you to have a big ass

I wanna fuck that statue

Ahahah womanlet

only if it's your wife that you married with permission from the father and you're doing it for the sole purpose of procreation

Statues don't have fathers or vaginas you absolute fucking retard

>Femanon here,
TITS or GTFO
>My boyfriend is really into lifting and he likes me to workout with him from time to time, but I can't keep up
You'll never be able to completely "keep up" with him
>I wanna try and get into powerlifting, so I can keep up with him at the very least and get in better shape.
You can train with him and work in with him, and it might be lots of fun, even though you'll be changing weights b/w sets b/c you're so much weaker than him
>What tips would you give to a girl trying to get into powerlifting
Literally use any beginner strength program and then after getting experience with the barbell, any intermediate powerlifting program. If he's really into lifting, follow his advice.
>while still looking like a woman?
Don't abuse hormones. Don't get fat. Even if it turns out that you're one of the one-in-a-million gals who can get really muscular really fast without injecting yourself full of steroids, then it will still take many many months of hard work and you can just back off training so hard to keep looking feminine.
>I'm 5'2" 110lb
A bit chunky for that height but not bad considering the average American these days, a normal chick 50 years ago would weigh that much at 3-4'' taller.

very unconvincing trap

thanks user, you made me laugh

why the fuck would you only recommend hitting upper body once a week? the fact that women don't experience hypertrophy in the upper body as quickly as men means that they need MORE training unless they want to be weirdly bottom-heavy and weak. Women can train upper body 3x a week and they will not cease to look feminine.

A chick with a lower body built up from squats and deadlifts but with DYEL arms and shoulders would look weird.

youll never make it to looking like one of the "powerlifting" or bodybuilder women anyways

>>Femanon here
GTFO MY BOARD SLUT

I looked at this picture for a few seconds and then ejaculated into my hand. Thanks.

LOOOOONDON

> while still looking like a woman?

don't take drugs. don't eat like a pig and you will be fine.

Girl in my pic is 4'11" and takes supplements and is still cute.

You most likely can't get any bigger than her without drugs. (unless you have the strange ability to produce tons of T)

>femanon
>bf
get your shit and get out

OP here again, do i have potential?

LONDON

A cute. You have potential to be a waifu.

FIT TITS W TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

if you got rid of nose rings, I would say you're cute

2 rings is 2 too many
>just wanted to say "2 too" cause it sounds like tutu.
>tfw i'm autistic

>implying you even have the conviction or willpower to get to that point

ur the type i want to bust on their face and make walk past their dad if u know what im sayin but how are we supposed to tell lifting potential on a face pic? send tummy.

>but I can't keep up.

and you shouldnt.

big guys like small girls.

> those cankles
kek

Looking at you i'd suggest just bicep curls, pull ups and all that stuff, I wouldnt suggest powerlifting lol. Your main goal is just to work out together right? Powerlifting is also very reliant on your diet for strength gains and you look very thinmode so i wouldnt suggest it

>What tips would you give to a girl trying to get into powerlifting while still looking like a woman?

Unless you roid you will still look like a woman.
Perhaps try not to overwork shoulders if concerned.
If you maintain a decent caloric intake you should still be soft and feminine.

You will not be able to gain as much strength and mass due to biological limitations.
If you want to make gains and "keep up", you need to be consistent (3-5 times a week gradually increasing weight)rather than the occasional workout with your bf.

>5'2" 110lb is chunky

modern amerifat detected
110s used to be average weight for an average-height woman (5'5'')
just because we have to settle for what we can get nowadays doesn't mean we can't at least be honest about the fat that we're settling

>All my exes refused to lift with me
some of us were never meant to get qt3.14 lifting wheyfus

nothing you just have to brap on his face daily so you can keep him

>110s used to be average weight for an average-height woman (5'5'')

citation needed
Also, that doesn't mean it was healthy. Plus, do you even know what 110 pounds looks like?

At that height, yeah a little bit.

why powerlift when you can just bodybuild and look better than your bf.
This is what most fut chicks seem to do and its slightly humourous

>What are weight classes?

fit*

Actually, 110 on 5'5" is slim. What are you on about?

>girl

Tell Aubrey I said hey

wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums.

just get the fuck in /plg/ - powerlifting general