"Are you sexually active?"

>"Are you sexually active?"

Last night I had a dream that I owned a cat and that cat transformed into a youngish human female with puffy nipples. Her behavior was very catlike, and she was completely naked and tried to seduce me. She moved around like a cat does, arching her back and pointing her bare backpussy at me, trying make me fuck her. I didn't. Also, all of my teeth fell out.

What does that mean, doc?

> Oh it's active

A-are y-you active m-mam?

Last night I had a dream that myself and this other dude were supposed to take turns fucking an older woman, but he accidentally came on my head and I had to go take a cold shower to get it off, which kind of killed the experience for me. They were both really sorry.

kek

The first time I had this awkward conversation I was 14 yo and had just shaved my pubes the woman touching me was a 60yo Indian lady and she basically just kept rubbing my dick til I got hard then gave me a big smile and lectured me about condoms

Why was she rubbing you?

>all of my teeth fell out.

This means you are insecure about your appearance

Does masturbation count haha

Sure doc

Before I started working out 2 year ago, I always had those dreams where my teeth would fall out

Nope

I think I'm about to be.
>unzips dick

>are you propositioning me?
>that's a bit forward, don't you think doctor?

I'm going to activate my sexuality right now!

Holy shit my sides

>No, but we can change that if you like breaking the Hippocratic oath.

Yeah

I've never been asked this question by a doctor. My theory is that they can tell if you're a virgin and ask it specifically because they want to make you feel self conscious for being a virgin loser. Honestly, i don't blame them. Being doctor is hard work, you need to have fun at the expense of others once in a while.

No

This. I've never been asked, but then again i'm 6'1, past otter mode, and have chad blond hair and gray eyes

she was grooming you
did you report this?

I’m sure you get asked this less and less as you get older. This is more of a teen/college age question.

Wtf

Cause he liked it

Here to work out?

I raw dogged a 25 year old nurse in Poland by cat calling her through the apartment window she was smoking cigarettes on. She woke me up after I came the first time and made me fuck her again. I never got checked for STDs because I'm scared of the results. My penis has no obvious signs of anything and I feel ok. Whats the chance I'm going to die?

You will die, 100%
Just a matter of when

I'm 25 and just got asked this when i went to an urgent care center. Can female doctors actually pick up that i haven't had sex in three years? :'(

no but i'm about to be

>Do you smoke?
>"no"
>Drink?
>"no"
>Are you sexually active?
>"no"
>hfw

When you wank it every day, should you answer yes?
I don't really see what physiological difference it would make if I had sex with a woman.

Of course you wouldn't, virgin

Lmao, it's for diseases and shit you dummy.

I have sex with my gf about once every two weeks. I jerk off multiple times a week though. Fucking just seems like too much effort.

Kek

Why does your dick have a zip?

Even back then I've always had an above average dick she probably just liked it I didn't mind and in my opinion since I didn't do anything to stop her it's consent.

Yes I am. I jerk off twice a day, sometimes 3 times. On rare occasions I’ll stick something up my butt and jerk off but that’s only if I’m really horny. I recently bought a stuffed animal so now I don’t really jerk off, per se, I thrust into the stuffed animal. You can write that all down or paraphrase if you want, it’s up to you.

But was she hot? Indian women are in that weird middle zone where they either continue to look like milfs until about seventy or they just one day get up and look like someone tried to recreate the likeness of melting ice cream with leather.

>not inserting a zipper into your fore skin for easy access
Fucking pleb

Y-yes...

Lmao no she was 5/10 but after that happened my confidence went thru the roof and I got a gf the next month

No, I'm still in training to become a wizard. In 10 years I'll have enough mana to self-heal and never answer this stupid question again.

> Not putting back her hand forcefully after she removes it
Fag

Flex her the 'cep
>How's this for active

Nah, it's been almost two years since I've had sex but its not that big of a deal. I mean yeah I wanna fuck but I don't want to fuck randies, I wanna meet someone special and not taint myself.

ur a faget probably

Hhahaha, this meme just keeps on delivering

They want to know if they should check for STDs

for you

my fuckin SIDES

>boom

I always say "not currently" so I'm technically telling the truth but still give the impression that I'm definitely not a virgin.

>tfw doctor reccommended me to get a gf
WTF all I wanted was a flu shot and to solve some rash on my back. Why do doctors think they have the right to give advice like that?
>mfw I realize how HAES feels now

Yea Randy doesn’t wash his bits so I don’t blame you

>”Okay, so when was the last time you were sexually active with somebody?”
Not smart. They ask the question for STD checks so they’re going to want to know follow up info. You’re fucked.

Also related, when the assistant was checking my heart rate and blood pressure, she randomly burst out laughing. Anyone know why?

Not since the last one broke 3 of my teeth in a drunk rage.

How did this happen? Was it in response to something or did he just randomly blurt out that you should get a gf?

proberly ur third nipple and ugly penis

you grind your teeth in your sleep. i get teeth dreams all the time

Stop fapping completely and talk to your gf about how to make the sex better, because you're clearly not enjoying it enough. If it feels like too much effort, you either jack off too much or it's enjoyable for her but not for you. I always talk really openly with my gf or fuckbuddy I have after the first fuck on how to make it better for both sides. Girls really appreciate this because they actually want to please you, but most of the time they don't really know how.

Lol
Indian
Milf
Pikc one

Why is your binder empty doc?

>tfw haven't had sex since 2016
This dry spell has to end eventually, r-right anons?

kek

The real question is why haven't you offed yourself?

If you`re still struggling by then, I´ll help you out by 2069 :^)

>y-you too

>tfw haven't had sex since 2013

>Haven’t had sex since I was born

n-no thanks

I believe in you lads, especially you virgin-kun

>pointing her bare backpussy at me
>bare backpussy
What did he mean by this?

>Im about to be
*flexes a cep in her direction*

Yeah but not currently fucked

I lied and said yes and the bitch didn't do any follow up like asking about protection/inquiring about testing for STDS

I think she knew I was lieing lads..

Don't you remember? You agreed to be in a case study about the intersection of autism and virginity, virgins your age are so hard to find after all, and last time I couldn't fit all the notes in my binder.
Where shall we begin? With your imaginary friend Scooby Doo, or perhaps *looks at notes* "fackin zeezbra?"

Better question is why doesn't yours?

Just tell them you are on day 6 of nofap

>don't want to fuck randies
shame really. I'd let james randy fuck me in an instant for some dope ass magic tricks

Are you me?

I know I do, as my family and friends have mentioned to me about this. I've been thinking about getting an occlusal splint, so I don't damage my teeth any further.

yep, about 5-6 times week

"d does masturbating count?"

dont listen to these other assholes. Yes you should definitely tell them that, your basically dumping out natural fluids out of your body everyday, which shouldnt be happening as often as it possibly is. So yeah if you arnt up front with that then you might as well not go to the doctor cause they cant treat you to their best abilities when youre hiding information, if you are honest and tell them that you masturbate almost everyday then they can help you and actually make your visit worth it. dont be embarrassed they are professionals and could care less about something natural that everyone does.

when did this website become so full of normies? why can't these retards stick to reddit, instagram and facebook, why do they have to get their disgusting normie posts everywhere?

#youtoo

You were raped and it ruined your life

Mind if I save this spicy may-may, good sir?

>I'm going to give you the number of a psychologist, are you living here ?

Why didn't you just ask user

gyno

iktf

lol

Yeah he probably is. Did you just forget you typed that out?

maybe you're the one who forgot

I fucking hated penis inspection day

"m-maybe, wanna be active with me?"

he he he he