No blue lights before bed

>No blue lights before bed
>Sleep 7-10 hours
> Legit diet
>Always go back to bed after waking up and feel like shit the entire day

How do you get decent sleep holy shit. I've only ever had sleep that energized me once in my entire life. The fuck am I doing wrong bros

Other urls found in this thread:

supermemo.com/en/articles/sleep
sleepapnea.org/treat/sleep-apnea-treatment-options/digeridoo/
sleepreviewmag.com/2017/10/ig-nobel-prize-peace-given-didgeridoo-sleep-apnea-study-authors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumP

Sleeping too long makes me feel worse than not sleeping enough

Set your alarm for 7 or 8 hours and GET UP and get started

Literally have 0 wiilpower upon waking up. Call me a faggot but I cannot do anything within the first moments of waking up. My mind just shouts for more sleep

Get your nose checked, do you have a deviated septum or sleep apnea? My issue is the former, it dehydrates me and makes sleep difficult due to constricting oxygen intake

Deviated septum yes. I've tried netti pot + breathrite extra strength + nasal spray and still felt like shit in the mornin

I'm sorry m8, but from all the research I've done for people like us with a severely deviated septum that effects us in day to day life, surgery is the only escape. Also, I've got a hypothesis that my ADD is caused by the lack of oxygen going in, were you diagnosed as well? I want to see if this is a trend

Faggot

Yep. Straight from the doc's mouth. During the day it isn't as bad but closer to night I can hardly breathe and I'm told I snore loud enough to wake the dead

Im the same here. If it wasn't for the army training I have coming up, I'd personally get the surgery and hope insurance covers it.

Start taking vitamin D.

Have fun getting hated by your mates because of your snoring

Already do. 5,000IU daily

what about zinc, magnesium?

put alarm on other side of the room'
just lie on the floor till you clear up
just dont go back to bed

Yep and yep.

25mg and 400+mg respectively

Have you tried sleeping on the side or your stomach

Literally a different person upon waking. I'm a monster that's sole objective is to crawl back into bed

Yep. Mainly end up sleeping on my stomach now because it forces my heart rate to slow a bit which calms me down

This shit is fucking up my life hardcore. I oversleep and end up not having time to work on improving shit in my life/finding a better job/working on skillsets. Any advice is appreciated

coffeeeeeee

Already drink 2 pots a day bro. Shit is not enough to force me out of bed. I can actually sleep on a full cup of coffee

If nothing seems to help then it's just a case of mind over matter you lazy excuse-making fuck.

But I'm gonna shill you some drugs that help me when I get lazy.

Ashwagandha baby
pros:
>it's a fucking root that's been used for thousands of years
>boosts test
>reduces cortisol, so no anxiety
>relaxing effect, good sleep
>gets rid of foggy head, so getting up is a piece of cake
>makes you more sociable
>increases sperm production

cons:
>smells a bit like horse
>if take too long you'll stop caring about everything, so cycle that shit
>could decrease libido

Why haven't you invested in ashwa yet? It's like you faggots don't wanna smell like stallions.

Happen to have some already. Mind shilling me on dosage too?

Use the KSM-66 extract, this is derived purely from the roots and gets you active. The extract from the leaves is more sedative imo.
Dosage 300mg KSM in the morning and again an hour before bed.

more drugs shill:
You could also try pseudo-ephedrine anti-cough pills. This shit opens up your airways and gets you alert as fuck. More air->better sleep
Take some a couple hours before sleep and you'll wake up reborn.

PS
It's also no problem to take 300mg 3x a day if you have a long day.

read book or listen music before slep

Awesome. Cycle when? I'd assume couple weeks on/off

Cycle a couple weeks indeed. I just do 3 weeks on and then a week off.

Thanks bro

Start eating onions for that test boost.
more test = more energy
more energy = more gains
more gains = more pussy
Are you balding yet?

Tried onioons. Literally ruined my mouth for a week couldn't taste anything but ash

Have you ever took ZMA+5-HTP? Melatonin would make you feel like shit the next day, I wouldn't take that.

>I'm a huge faggot who's issue is directly derived from my own shortcomings in behaviour
>don't tell me to change my behaviour because I am a faggot.

Why did you make this thread again? Just to be called a faggot? Okay faggot.

Well if you're going to be like that why don't you explain how to snap out the MUST SLEEP trance I find myself in every time I wake up. Fucking I'd love to have a shred of ANYTHING to tell myself to fucking stop and wake up. Half the time I don't even remember waking up to turn the alarm off.

Yes, actually. The thing I took it in also had like 1g of L-theanine and that all still did hardly anything. Though it did have melatonin in it

You might have a nutritional deficiency, sleep apnea, or some other health problem In your situation i would make a doctors appointment.

I have the same suspicion for my own ADD, wow, weird. We may be right about it.

>tfw you quote your own post

Meant

NO FAP

>Asking for helping advice
>NoFap

fucking JUST

Get a job you actually want to do. I have this problem and it’s because I hate my job so much that the second I wake up I wish I was asleep again so that I didn’t have to go. When I’m getting up for something I actually want to do I get up no problem

Easier said than done my friend. The only job I'm even remotely interested in would require lots of studying, which would require me getting up early, which would require my problem being fixed

whats yer job?

Sips in the morning

full time dick sucker

First of all you need to get your sleep time to a place where you don't use an alarm. An alarm is fucking terrible for your health. It's like a lion attacking you every morning. Cortisol all over this bitch.

Second of all you need to start eating less meat. The more meat I eat the more I need to sleep. Sure it's nutritious, but it takes ages and a shit load of energy to get something so similar to our body through the our body.

supermemo.com/en/articles/sleep

What job is that

Sounds like a mental issue. Some tips
>Put alarm on other side of room
>Turn on all lights
>Open blinds (very helpful if you get up later when the suns out)
>Instead of going back to bed, lay on the floor, stretch

And remember what Marcus Aurelius says, "Were you put here to feel warm, to comfort yourself like a babe? Or were you put here to be a man and go out and do and accomplish things?"

I made up parts of that quote but the gist is true

2nd paragraph. What a nice quote, thanks user

What time would you like to be up?

How much coffee are you drinking during the day?

Any time consistently

2 full pots

>twf can't sleep because excercise makes me anxious whole day
how do i stop this anons?

Kratom. Also don't workout at night.

Mate I had a deviated Septum and nasal polyps my whole life until November last year (25 years). If you can get it or at least get on a list to get it fixed do it asap - it's incredible once you're all healed. Sleep like a baby and wake up feeling like a million bucks these days.

>Eat good
>Make sure your bed is fucking comfy
>Find sleeping position that works the best for you
That how i get a good night sleep

Have you heard about sleep cycles?

Iktf bro. I wake up on weekdays and instantly get depressed and angry about where I have to go for 8-10 hours just so I can buy things

Yep. Zero effect on me.

>Were you put here to feel warm, to comfort yourself like a babe? Or were you put here to be a man and go out and do and accomplish things?

theres nothing to accomplish though
everybody around me is dedicating their lives to mindless hedonism, but that doesnt appeal to me at all, so i end up alone and with nothign to live for

For years i have started to wake up feeling like absolute dogshit, the second i wake up it is like i am taking a 5g turn my body feels so fucking heavy and everything is just screaming that i need to go back to sleep and that you are tired etc. Bad brainfog for quite a bit after waking up. Fucking miserable honestly, it has been going on for so long it has just sucked the life out of me. I have a deviated septum but that is about it, i went to do a sleep study and i was there for 10hrs. It was too weird and uncomfortable i only slept for 1.5~hrs out of the entire time. Going to go to a review of it in tomorrow. I cannot sleep on my back, well i can but i have be completely exhausted. When i do though i have a extremely high chance of sleep walking or sleep paralysis.

I remember being a kid and the second my eyes would open it was like i just bolted out of bed because their was no need to waste anymore time. Wish it could be like that again.

stop being a fucking retarded normie and then come back with the results

If you have trouble remembering turning the alarm off, maybe you can install some app that requires you to solve some mild math problem or similar to turn it off.

>I remember being a kid and the second my eyes would open it was like i just bolted out of bed

Dem feels, I remember I would wait for my parents to go to work at 7 a.m. so I could get up and go watch cartoon in the living room, I would actually get up at 6:30 without feeling a bit tired.

nature doesn't demand me to sit in an office for 9 hours everyday, in fact nature demans the exact opposite, fuck off marco

What the fuck, I'm diagnosed with ADD and I have trouble breathing through my nose too. Gonna go to the doctor again soon after they just gave me a spray that didn't do shit last time. You might be on go something user

lol I have the sleep as android app and it makes me do like 5 different math problems before turning it off. still don't remember

Agreed. Going to the doctor soon as well

Check your thyroid and get a fit bit to track your sleep activity.

I wake up from every little noise while gf can sleep through the night.

Part time actually (no homo)
Full time ass fucker

>nature doesn't demand me to sit in an office for 9 hours everyday
thats your fault, not marcus's

Sleeping on your stomach is not good for you. It puts added stress in your organs. Sleep on your back or don’t sleep at all

Don't fap before bed

I know :( I try not to but fighting with the GF has me up late and I need to sleep fast so I go to sleeping on the stomach to knock out asap

Wouldn't that help you sleep? lol

Can someone redbull me on if circular breathing works? In principal I have to agree with a theory that strengthening x muscle cures x problem. I saw a few studies on it, but seems too good to be true. Has anyone tried it?

>Sleep 7-10 hours
there is your problem

wat

What are you talking about? Circular breathing is a technique for playing woodwind instruments without breaking the continuous sound.

sleepapnea.org/treat/sleep-apnea-treatment-options/digeridoo/
sleepreviewmag.com/2017/10/ig-nobel-prize-peace-given-didgeridoo-sleep-apnea-study-authors/

Found those, no proof if it worked though. Was wondering if anyone did any onionbrah like tests themselves to verify.

Try supplementing Vitamin D3?

Do

Well shit son, go see a doctor then.

Old time lurker here

Thanks for pointing this out. I've been having some sleep cycle issues for the past 6 months, along with my nose bleeding and having issues breathing. Docs gave me some kind of a vaseline and a special spray that I've been using for the past 2 months now even tho the docs claimed it would all go over after a month. My nose looks like many of these "deviated septum" pictures when you google and all the symptoms seem to match me. I'll ask my doc about this.