How do I climb the male dominance hierarchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=rUiG5_GcMyY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=TK2-xYyNpYk
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
vice.com/en_ca/article/pa3g3z/what-i-learned-working-out-at-a-gym-for-nerds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont be some faggot professor in fucking canada

lol being this mad
>be attractive
>good job
>successful in life
>confident
>hard working

fuck off leafs

By buying a $10,000 rug autographed by Jordan Peterson.

By not sucking his dick

look at the “men” huddled around him. Exactly the type of people I picture listening to peterson

>be at least 6'1
>be at least ottermode
>make decent money
>be at least 7/10
>have a personality
>charm the pants off at least 7/10 girls

All of this youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

And at least 30min of this youtube.com/watch?v=TK2-xYyNpYk

Or you'll never make it, srs. Both genders.

You can only really seek to achieve 4 of them. The first is just good genes.

They're there to protest against him you soyboy.

This. Everyone should see these. At least the first one.

Tell me, cite one thing he says that is factually wrong. It's fantastic that he is helping people with no guidance.

Well, yeah, those are the people that need to hear his message the most. The people that are put together, successful, and have a good life plan already don't need his message as much. It is boys like you that need to hear it the most.

Clean.
Your.
Room.

hes a canadian that loves poos and blacks

>why bother with scholarly research when instead you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by telling manchildren to clean their rooms

He is not a racist? Guess all his intellectual credibility goes out the window.

find something you like and get really good at it
t. murderer

At least there is value in what he is doing.

1. Don't be a cuck.
2. Don't listen to Veeky Forums autists.

Just be yourself

Would bang that black chick.

>The average intelligence of a Veeky Forums poster

He worships Carl Jung's work but completely ignores his Wotan essay(which is arguably his best work) because he is muh moderation muh center

Has anyone ever been more BTFO than this?

GET BETTER

high t

legit every man's problem can be fixed with testosterone

That is not how anything works. George Washington had slaves, that doesn't erase his other achievements.

he says trump is secretly smart. I like trump and think he’s funny, but he is definitely a dumbass

t.poos that love him

the state of canada

I fit every criteria just barely.

>made it

>Never apologize
>never compromise
>always pushback

tl;dr don't be a bitch

>you have to be 18 to post here

hes such a poo loser that he religiously listens to some guy telling him to just dont be a bitch so that he can feel like he belongs somewhere

Read his book when it comes out.

You see, it's guys with fragile masculinity like this that gave Peterson a bad rep. Not Peterson, himself.

>when I look at this old stories I look at them like an evolutionary biologist.

I wonder how much more headway he would have gotten with Sam Harris if he started their discussion with this statement.

Jesus, I don't dick ride him anywhere close to how other folks ride him, but I forgot how handsome he is.

start exploring actual ideas and not some fucking pseudo intellectual professor

>pseudo intellectual
How is he a pseudo?

I love how much Peterson triggers all the soyboys and cucks. Its like with other conservatives they try to laugh it off but Peterson really hits at the core of their pathetic being and provokes hostility you wouldnt expect from his tame/moderate politics.

Came out today. Picked it up after the gym this morning.

How is he pseudo-intellectual? In all seriousness.

Also, what happen to the legacy captcha? This is horrible. I click the correct pictures and it rejects me 5+ times. And the pictures take 2 hours to load, each.

Factually incorrect

>that beta as fuck voice
>That absolute lack of manliness
Why anyone would ever listen to him is beyond me

when you didn't have a dad IRL youtube and podcasts are the best you got

>he doesn't openly insult niggers and jews so that means he loves them

That's like saying why would anyone listen to Warren Buffett or Elon Musk or Magnus Carlson. Do you listen extra carefully when the BBC in BLACKED makes noises?

t. Alex Jones

more like
>focus on scholarly research for all your life
>it never gets noticed
>tell fedora tipping atheists to get their shit together
>everyone realises how smart this guy is

>How is he pseudo-intellectual? In all seriousness.
Why do you care? Every single public figure that offers any sort of insight will be deemed a pseud by a whole host of kids on the Internet. He either gives you value or he doesn't.

Because the man spent the better decades of his life on research. Just a weird thing to call him a pseudo-intellectual. Other intellectuals acknowledge him.

>Do you listen extra carefully when the BBC in BLACKED makes noises?

you don't know which are for him and which are against

>having slaves is bad

He's not even the best of podcasts. I could name 30 guys that absolutely murder him

>the largest Dutch weblog in the world
>Doctor world famous Mr Jordan Peterson
this presenter is great so far.

He is like one of 2 actual intellectuals who doesn't just make up ancedotal shit & ''muh feelings''.

Everyone is a pseud to people on this site who want to appear above it all.

Being swole does not make you attractive. Sure you can make yourself less unattractive but if you're ugly you're ugly.

>so you're saying humans are lobsters?

That is just sad, they don't even know how to tie a tie.

>using religious texts to prove points (source: his new book)
>using the: "i dont understand how anyone can argue against this" tactic to prove his points (source: his lectures)

>so you are saying women are not inteligent

>>using religious texts to prove points (source: his new book)
Give context you faggot.

He states that atheists “don’t understand anything. You didn’t even know that you were blind.”
Also he proposes the idea that the Columbine killers were an incarnation of Satan

holy shit man, i'm not even a fan of peterson but this bitch kept trying to strawman him and got deflect all the time. Isn't funny how she considered him offensive while she was offending his intellect by trying to assume non related positives out of his negatives. That's not how you conduct a conversation/debate/interview, she was being very one sided and/or following an agenda there.

SAD

Speed, competence & aggressiveness.

He's consistent and thorough throughout his appearances, and this is so fucking refreshing. The first interview was an eye opener as an amerifag - I didn't even realize there were public figures like her in the GB, and this makes me more than disappointed. Brits are just as stupid as USAns, they only have the better actors.

Trump was smart, before he lost half his mind due to age. You can't get as far as he did without being a seriously gifted scoundrel.

watch this, GB has been like this for decades
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

No offense to that host in the second video but I'm getting a Nickelodeon interview vibe.

I don't think you're reading it correctly.

grow a pair idiot, it was a combative interview which he handled very well. he even admits when making a point towards the end of the interview that at points he's been put in an uncomfortable place by her. and guess what, they both seem pretty happy by the end of the interview

Destroyed. Nice. Coming from a black man its even better. She cant call him out on being white.

Jesus Christ, his level of confidence. He did his homework.

are you retarded? All i said was he kept getting strawmanned by the woman and handled it like a god

Peterson is fine for debating random SJWs, but his other work is shit. Listen to his conversations with Sam Harris to see him fall apart. The fact that he's making like $60k a month from pateron from self help bullshit is pretty suspect.

I'm Canadian and I'd fugg the qt on the right

>Listen to his conversations with Sam Harris to see him fall apart
He did not fall apart at all, the opposite actually.

I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He still is one of the more interesting personalities in modern psych, even if i don't think he's as smart as some people make him seem

>even if i don't think he's as smart as some people make him seem
It's not so much about how smart he is, it's more about just how fucking stupid everyone else is.

>That's not how you conduct a conversation/debate/interview, she was being very one sided and/or following an agenda there.

>All i said was he kept getting strawmanned by the woman and handled it like a god

man he fucked her real hard.
absolutely destroyed

oh that part. Yes, i stand by it, her politics/ideology/emotions were clearly showing and she deviated from the real talk because of it, to the point she started resorting to weak ass strawman fallacies.

That wasn't professional at all, actually pretty childish behavior.

I think the problem with their debates is that Sam's "religious apologist trying to redefine truth to protect religion" mental alarm went off.

I'm an atheist. I don't think there is any intrinsic value in the universe, yet living creatures constantly act as if there is value. The only conclusion I think you can draw from this is that living creatures live under a grand illusion, the grand illusion that there is such a thing as value.

Science can only deal with the objective truths. Value doesn't exist, but if the word "true" is going to have any sort of meaning than values are true to us since we are trapped in the illusion that there is value.

You fedora-tipping edgelord pile of shit. Do you honestly think that your mighty intellect has taken you to heights that elude literally most of humanity throughout its history?

>most of humanity means right

every time

>Becomes president of the USA
>Not smart
Pick one

How do you know he ignores his Wotan essay?

vice.com/en_ca/article/pa3g3z/what-i-learned-working-out-at-a-gym-for-nerds

wtf is this shit

how could you forget this quickly about bush.

JordanP avoids pomo by citing the Gulag archipelago which is fiction, and follows jungian psychoanalysis from the perspective of evolutionary biology, the former being a joke and fails at the latter by forgetting evolutionary biology doesnt work to progress society when viewed from a linear perspective of time, it just stagnates it

utterly worthless living out his twilight days making YTbux

>Science can only deal with the objective truths
>The methodology of science removes subjective experience a priori
>Is surprised that there is no subjective value found from a methodology that removes subjective experience in the first step

maybe science isn't a good methodology to determine value senpai

Viva la Middle America

It's because the soy boys know they don't have anyone who can go up against him and refute his points besides fat women on Tumblr who dropped out of college two years into a Womens Studies degree

>Sam Harris made him fall apart

My fucking sides