Lifting for 6 months next week

>lifting for 6 months next week
>1/2/3/4 for 1 rep
>6' 180 lb

>girls already call me "muscles"
>comment on it when I'm casually stretching
>known as "that athletic guy" at work
>girls feel up arms all the time

What's the deal, guys? I thought 6 months wasn't shit according to you? Is it just shit genetics/routine? I legit remember people here saying you literally won't see a difference till 1 year

Haha anyway good thing I don't listen to your advice, I've been curling every single gym session since I've started (along with mixing compounds)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Ecxn79YJCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am positive you haven't banged any of them.

lol I don't need a body to fuck girls when I have FACE, silly gymcel. You're adorable

>makes baby gains
>thinks people at his job care about his fitness
>delusional, actually thinks women are mirin' his twink mode body
>blogs on 4chinz to brag about his meager accomplishments
This thread is shit and OP is a faggot as usual.

>1/2/3/4 for 1 rep
might as well post your leg press stats and how many times you can wiggle your toe in one hour too bro

But you haven't banged any of them

nice humblebrag faggot. guarantee you don't have any of their numbers

I fucking love thots

According to this boards statistics, only 24% can lift 1/2/3/4. Meaning I'm stronger than most of the salty dyel shit genetics in this thread, and you most likely. Pottery

the one on the right annoys me

>for one rep
That's a useless metric

That's because anyone that matters knows it's 1/2/3/4 for five reps.

And 75% of this board doesn't even lift, you included.

180 at 6 foot

Pretty sure you're still skelly

you probably have the shittest form imaginable doing those lifts.

Not him but I can wiggle my toes for a solid 10 minutes max before my foot just locks up

That's actually really impressive, far better than me anyway

>””””goth”””” girls
I’d hate fuck the middle right one though, she got insta?

Update her twitter is saila_tayla but I don’t use that shit

>1/2/3/4 for 1 rep
kek this isn't impressive at all. 3 months on SS and I can do all the lifts for 5 reps. Maybe you should consider killing yourself OP
This

COPE

1>3>2>4

3>2>>>>>>>

They're probably teasing you because you look like an attention-whoring faggot when you stretch in front of everyone.

>all of this e-statting
poothetic

>talks shit but doesn’t post body
You’re not even trying with this bait

>avg height
>avg weight
>makes some twink muscles
>normies call him muscular
>normies also call ottermode muscular
>comes on board where 1/2/3/4 is the BARE MINIMUM for even posting
sick gains faggot

Kill yourself op

>bare minimum
Have you ever stepped foot into a CBT? 90% of Veeky Forums isn’t even fit

You've gotta remember that this place is full of keyboard warriors and idiots who wasted their noob gains by doing bro-splits. If you train hard, rest well, and don't eat complete shit, you should easily be able to put on 10 pounds of muscle in 6 months if you're a noob, as well as reach 1/2/3/4 for at least a single.

You still sound like a pretentious ass, though. Also quit curling so much or you're going to end up looking like Nick Wright. Also again, those girls are disgusting.

Why does every hot girl know at least 3 guys under 25 who have died in the last 2 years?

10m is too much - don't overtrain toe ligaments; you can get tendonitis and Halux Valgus with incorrect form, which would force you away from toe accessory work for a good few weeks. Go for lower reps, higher resistance for toe hypertropy (you can cheat reps post-failure by using toenail to hold onto weights).

I would advise starting up with mobility exercises using bands and/or chains - office rubber bands work great for assisted toe wiggling for a beginner who still can't handle the complex movement.

its 6 months more exercise than your average joe has ever done in their life. so congrats have a (you)

1/2/3/4 is what you can do for FIVE reps you retard. You're 1/5 the strength of 24%

Pics? 7/10 b8 by the way. Got me to respond.

im a god amongst the normies and I lift
OHP: 90x6
Bench: 120X6
Squat: 160x6
DL: 200x6

How tall are you?

There is no fucking way that chest moves 120x6 man.

Nigger or mutt?

lbs, not kg

5'10
pounds
pajeet

What routine?

SS

3>1>2>4

2 would be the best if she wasnt a hype beast who doesnt skate but wears a thrasher shirt. 3s got some nice milkies though

I lift more than you yet have like half the aesthetics even in perfect light like this photo. At least i've got a good face :/

bench 145x8
squat 185x8
dead 205x5

Is there a way to train for pure aesthetics instead of strength?
>inb4 zyzz

yeah do my routine.
Veeky Forums calls it retarded, I call it hard work.
Respond to this post with email.
Also, girls comment on my eyes all the time. I make them spill spaghetti. I have a tren jaw too due to hormones.
its all diet tho.

isn't it 5x5 or is it 3x5 reps?
different user, but I could never do that even in my best shape
>weighed maybe 215 in highschool when I was strongest, then had to cut because I got too slow

its a max set
doesn't matter how many sets you do, if you can do it you do it

you are having a bvery nice frame, and can see there is a seed of potenentail in these photos, like a rough stone pleading for a jewlers touch

but your forearms are very small, and need fdirect trainining, and you in general must grow

>train for asthetics

If you want to increase simply the size of the muscles, then the best thing to do is to train them to failure. Training to failure causes the (spelling?) piturary gland to screte HGH and testesterone into the bloodstream, as well as tearing themuscle fiber the most.

Ideally, we are using very very light weight, like a bench press with just 15 lbs on each side, and going as slowly as possible up and down, until your cannot will yourself anymore

sorry, as english is not my primary toungue

so then just 1 set of 5? oh ok, I just got back into lifting since I got outta highschool in '09 so I don't know most the norms.
>I need to start playing sports again so I have a reason to lift

mikem9298@gmail
dump your spaghetti routine on my bruh

ik forearms are lacking
i've started hitting them twice a week, should i bump up to 3?
also what's up with the trip? you from /fraud/?

alright, hopefully my overhead press to failure doesn't end my life in front of these gym cuties...

> those numbers
> this faggot pajeet thinks he lifts

OHP 155 x 6
Bench 230 x 6
Squat 225 x 23
DL 255 x 27

get my on level

yeah, I am not natty, but I did train as such for many years. So you can take my advice without worry. Forearms is a muscle that can be trained daily- such as calves. these muscles is used by the body every 10 seconds, so they can be trained constantly.

The more you train this lagging part, the better. 3? Sure. 4? better. Why not 7?

The best tool for forearms is the wrist roller. Make one, keep it at home. I keep mine in my bed room. When I wake up every day, the first thing I do is wrist roller until there are tears in my eyes, every day on this earth.

Money? Women? Nothing is such a great joy as to watch your veins grow thicker stronger. I love them, for they carry my blood

>not buying it
nobody hits a 2 pl8 bench and a 4 pl8 diddly in 6 months. Also the best you can get from that time period is otter mode if you already have the frame for it. And nobody's going to call you muscles or notice if you're ottermode, unless you post a bunch of shirtless photos or something.

forearms can be trained daily
NICE BRAH
based tren brah

The squats sure, but who the fuck does 30 rep deadlift sets? This is some cross fit shit.

LOL you're tiny. I;m 220 at 6" and still feel small

nice.
Now let's see the body.
No girl cares about your deadlift stats, unfortunately. They don't even know what a fucking deadlift IS.

either fat or roided

6' 180 if very very lean is not great, but for a natty, he is looking OK.

Oh boo hoo, you feel small, I am on a-droll and tren and I feel small. We all small

feel like a total tool spamming this image everywhere, but here you go

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR TOES FUCKING RAPTOR FOOT MOTHERFUCKER

> flex quads
> flex calves
> subconsciously flex feet
> accidental raptor toes

I appreciate the concern user, but my toes are perfectly normal

alright.
Reminder that barely legal teenage girls like ottermode

I'm 30 and have a great gf. Enjoy those teen girls and the accompanying headaches, user.

btw if you think ottermode is the only body type that teen girls go for, you're rather misinformed

teenage girls see the slightest hint of abs and muscle definition and go "OMG HE'S RIPPED TRACY"
they like twinks. Justin Beiber, XXXTentacion, and Ryan Gosling give them wet dreams.

don't get me wrong, you have a nice body.
I'm wayyyy younger than you, so it's hard for me to be as strong.
Hope you and ur gf are happy, Veeky Forums brahs deserve the best

>120
>145
How am I so much smaller than you guys yet I bench 160 3x5?

I'm the 120
I don't weigh a lot

I'm a 5'6 manlet who only weighs 140 and that's just from bulking too.

To

i lift for aesthetics.How much time do you spend in the gym?

I'm also young, 18 and in high school, lift twice a day

top lel

>tfw max weight is 155
I'm never gonna hit 1/2/3/4 am I

These are my numbers , I am fat though.

>kek this isn't impressive at all. 3 months on SS and I can do all the lifts for 5 reps. Maybe you should consider killing yourself OP

damn are you serious? nice frickin job man

actual lifting ability (aka strength & stamina) depends not only on muscle mass but also on the central nervous system. If you train in low rep ranges (1-5 reps), you will get stronger faster than someone who trains in higher rep ranges (~12 per set) but they will get bigger faster. After a while, one of you will be noticeably bigger but the one guy will actually be stronger. As you increase the number of reps past 15 or so, other factors like cellular efficiency/capacity and even metabolic efficiency/capacity come into play as well.

> famous good looking talented singer/performer multi-millionaire whose peak body was decent
> flavor of the month, appeals to preteens and adolescents
> famous good looking talented movie star multi-millionaire whose peak body was respectable

gee I wonder why young women find these guys attractive

Please email me also:
[email protected]

[email protected]

thx breh

fuck off she's blocking the view

is everyone in this thread trollin everyone else? wht the hell's going on?

you're just lean, im at 1.5/2/4/4.5 and only get mires from guys who say im big, girls only care about aesthetics

it's actually all just trolls and russian bots
the only sincere person here is you

He's probably a fatass

>russian boogeyman

[email protected]

It depends on where you start from.
I didn't do any exercise and was underweight for a decade and it took me 1.5 years just to become a novice lifter, partially because of not eating properly and an injury.

see

nailed it.

c o p e

>6 months

Larpers everyone

6 months? what

[email protected]
hit me with it.

Why are you e-statting on an anonymous board?
He's being a fucking faggot liar. Even if he added 5kg literally EVERY workout he still would just barely hit 4 pl8 deadlift

gains youtu.be/_Ecxn79YJCU

>BE ME

>GET BAWWWWSACK
>BAWWWSACK

@sailaataylaa

you're welcome!