>studying
>reading
>liftin
>playing/watching/listening
>creating/working on
>doing
>hoping

Bonus:
>What are you doing this week to begin improving a part, or parts of yourself/your personality?

>eating
Nothing yet, but will be preparing three eggy weggies and a chicken and celery sandwich in a few minutes
>studying
My course's readings for the week, gonna take some notes
>reading
Football (soccer) biography
>liftin
Rest day. Bench, row and squats yesterday, OHP, DL and squats tomorrow. Think I'm close to max capacity at my current weight so gonna just work on form + increase reps for now.
Nothing atm, will probably listen to some music while taking notes. Kickstarter TV earlier.
>creating/working on
College shit, that's my focus during the week.
>doing
Chilling, sorting out college stuff.
>hoping
I can improve in the ways I want to this semester and finish with the best grades I can get.

Bonus:
>What are you doing this week to begin improving a part, or parts of yourself/your personality?
Every time there's a situation which I think might be 'uncomfortable' and where there's a more 'appealing' and easier alternative which won't serve me well, I'm going to dive into the uncomfortable one and make myself do the hard thing. Also, internalising the belief that I shouldn't care so much what people think, because they care more about themselves than anything else. Basically working on being less self-conscious.

Bumping

10th page,
Went to the dentist today in a long time, after fixing my phobia.
Little steps

Got the flu and feel like death. Any suggestions for good lectures to watch while I'm bedridden?

-Lean meats (salmon, chicken breasts, pork chops) and vegetables for dinner. Sometimes with egg noodles. PBJ made with organic pb, jam, and bread or oatmeal for breakfast. Coffee with a touch of half and half.
-Law enforcement interview best practices
-Revenge of Geography and a few pages of Meditations here and there.
-Ruck marching 9-12 miles w/46 lbs., I've recently hit my goal of 13 minutes/mile with that. Aiming for 12 now, probably shouldn't do much past that to avoid injury. Running with a weighted vest (10 lbs.), haven't been doing that as much as rucking, I need to set some goals for that one. Lastly, road cycling, 60 or so miles a week at about 17 mph average.
-nature documentaries
-I've been making tool and knife handles for fun.
-see above
-Hoping to get fit and ordered enough to get hired by a sheriff's office in my region and keep well enough at it to make the SWAT team.

Really thinking of asking a few girls out this month.

One works in my team.. So it might just be a no go

The other I met ages ago and text every now and then

Jordan Peterson is a meme to most people but has good advice

you sound autistic

just sayin

What part of this sounds autistic?

Seems like he has well defined goals and working towards something

I'm misanthrope, it is a problem that I can fix or not?

What part about anything I'm doing sounds autistic? I missed the part where you outlined what you're doing to improve yourself. I'm afraid you might be the autist here. Just sayin'.

I'm finally watching JP (the meme works). Where should I start?
P.S. I need to clean my room.

>eating
a piece of bread
>studying
css
>reading
nothing, just this web courses
>lifting
None. I should, tho
Mario Galaxy, Poptepipic, Purity Ring
I'm not quitting on my childish hobbies. No need too
>doing
about to do this css course
>hoping
i get a job before i run out of lay-off money

sticking to my routine of taking a walk, not smoking, less drinking, studying web coding and playing bass
i have gigs on thursday and saturday

Whatever applies to you really, he talks about a lot.
His classroom lectures are good for reinforcing why you might need to change (and in what ways), then some rips from his livestreams are pretty good.
I'd say any of his videos on assertiveness are a big wake up. After that, whatever meets your needs

trying to kick the coca cola addiction
not sure i will make it

Just have some self discipline and stop buying the stuff, get rid of what you have left

I rate that bonus answer

>eating
Ceviche toasts
>studying
Investigating about economic arts
>reading
Paradise Lost by John Milton
>liftin
Cardio day, so going for a 20 minute jog
Listening Still Life (Talking) by the Pat Metheny Group, I want to watch the entire filmography of Aki Kaurismäki and probably will go with friends to the cinema tomorrow to see The Greatest Showman, haven't played anything since I finished Night in the Woods, pretty great.
>creating/working on
Well, it isn't that much of a creation but Im finished my first notebook filled with book quotes, dreams, carrer stuff, hopes, habits, gym routine, diary, etc.
>doing
Homework
>hoping
To run 10 k and something to do around the weekend
Well, there is this girl two semesters below, pretty beautiful and also kinda shy but she hangs out with the sister of friend, she said that she will give me hand about that.

>eating
My shake for bulking 1200 kcal, 100g of protein and some shit ton of healthy fats.
>studying
I should've been studying antennas, but I'm a lazy motherfucker.
>reading
Mob Psycho.
>liftin
Leg day tomorrow.
Listening to some Eurobeat while trying to get into the mood of studying
>creating/working on
Graduation thesis, again, about antennas.
>doing
Sitting in front of the computer... [cont.]
>hoping
... hoping that she will wish me happy birthday even though I know it won't happen and a I'm already trying to commit to a new girl.

Bonus:
Honestly? Working on forget about my ex. Everything about my relationship with her screams about my traits that needs to be improved.

Ate a buffalo chicken wrap for dinner w/ peppers, onion, lettuce and tomato
Studying the definition of an army warrant officer and unified land operations
Reading what I'm studying
Bodyweight upper body tonight then a 10k ruck tomorrow w/ 55 lbs.
Been getting out of games lately, they haven't kept my attention as much as they used to. I don't really watch tv. Listen to whatever shuffles on my phone.
Working on improving myself physically and mentally for my upcoming army school.
At work.
Hoping I can get to where I want to be for this school in 2-3 weeks.
Bonus: I've been controlling myself better by doing what needs to get done instead of what I want to do.