Oat Milk General

Why the fuck are you still sucking down shitty milk macros when you could become a healthy, musclebound freakbeast?
LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING MACROS

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/267017-what-are-the-benefits-of-oat-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can I buy this in fat land?

Where are the macros, you stupid fuck?

Also it's way too fucking expensive, like double or triple the price of milk

just read a livestrong article about it, I didn't know oat milk was a thing
Thanks user
livestrong.com/article/267017-what-are-the-benefits-of-oat-milk/

Stfu swede

Target has it. It's $3 for 4 lbs.
Shutup you fucking subterranean beanigger

OATS GOATS

Mah nigga

I'm American you dirty SEK faggot. You can find this at Target in the US. Tastes like heaven. It's Swedish? I didn't know that.

Their coffee milk is fucking amazing, but all their milk has shitty protein. Wish they put some protein in it.

I only drink soy

Put pea or rice protein in it. It's like 20% protein regardless. Tastes like heaven. Veeky Forums redpilled me against milk estrogens and this shit has been my go-to.

Pea protein tastes like shit but I might try rice protein. thanks for the tip

You don't like flavorless pea protein? It's barely sour imo. Cheap as fuck. I just add it to a protein smoothy. Put a banana in that bitch and you won't even taste it.

I just started drinking this. Last week's thread inspired me. It tastes so fucking good. Mixes well too.

Step aside faggot.

No, it's just something that tastes really weird to me, rice tastes great though.

Hell yeah

What the fuck is that?

>oatmilk

I tried thinking it would taste like milk and oats. But it doesn't at all. It taste like water that has been lightly flavored with water. The texture is somewhat sandy, like you are drinking dirt water. Its expensive as well. A total scam.

>breakfast
no

Fuck out the way

A swedish milk company that sued the shit out of oatly, that's why they changed the slogan from "No milk, no soy, no badness" to "No milk, no soy, no....whatever"

I don't understand what's going on here.

>mfw yellow godtier rainbow kaurajuoma
Valio haista vittu

now this here is the real shit

>pick oats
>boil them in like a ratio of 2:1 cups of water to cups of oats, I dont know burguer measurements
>blend
>double strain
>superior oat homemade milk

works with coconut and stuff

The fuck is this faggotry

Get on my level, negroider

:O

ai että tää on parasta

What even is going on here?

Ja sekottuu kahviin ilman paakkuja, toisin ku svedupaska

>oat milk
I got baited hard by this name, it should be called oat water because that's exactly what it tastes like.

What's wrong with you cowpisspeople

>mfw it got banned here because it's not milk and misleading

Step up your game

>skånemejerier

LÖL

I'm drinking it right now nigger

>mixing your mammalian estrogen with plastic xenoestrogen

Good job soy goy.