Why he has a gf and i not >:(

why he has a gf and i not >:(

Is that his mum or his gf? I can't tell

Because he's a rich and famous musician and a nice guy?

lucky bastard

Because he's somebody and you are nobody.

he made £12 million last year, and i'd guess you didn't.
he has known her for a decade or more, but he sat by while she was on the CC and discovered herself.
he is a bit of a cuck desu

holy shit, I know he can pull a better broad than that with his fame and money

Being rich>>>>>>>>face/personality/muscles/height

that fucker is a pudgy beta ginger with a FUCKING LAZY EYE
>but hes rich and "sensitive"

What's CC?

he's legit adorable
i'd date him
no homo

She looks like his mom wtf

That's one rabbit hole you do not want to go down

cock carousel

It goes

Money
Height

Body/Face
Hair
Personality

What about Dick? Or intelligence (meaning certified intelligence as in having awards and revolutionizing science and shit)?

This is for first impressions

Let's say we've been on a few dates, then things change:

Money
Personality
Dick Size
Height
Body/Face
Hair

In my opinion, anyways.

t. married manlet who's had average amount of sex with other women

>self-made millionaire
>obv confident and nice
>above average fashion and intelligence
>talented

>but he's a m-m-m-manlet!!!

t. below average looking lanklets clinging on to the one thing that makes them feel superior to anything

If she has seen your dick after a "few dates", you really need to learn some better self-control, or just stop associating with whores.

I agree

Looks/money attracts but personality keeps, I would put personality and then looks above money if she really wanted to be with you.

Im the same with girls, being hot is great but if she has a shit personality or is a shit person then im not going to get serious with her.

I used to think "inner beauty" was a meme thanks to sluthate/Veeky Forums etc but Ive met and fallen for chicks who are amazing people on the inside.

True, if you now any Celebs this is very much the case. The sluthate stuff is retarded, personality makes a difference, I know quite a few people who are abnormally short, I mean 5'4" not 5'7" who are happily married.

I think it depends really, having sex on the first date doesnt make her a whore or him an animal with no control.

Maybe she doesnt fuck on the first date usually but maybe she liked him more than other guys?

My friend and his current wife banged after every date they went on, 5 years later theyre married, happy and are best friends that do everything together

Ive learned a lot of things from dating different girls, I dont go into dates trying to over-complicate things anymore or think shes "bad" or "out to get me".

I also dont follow rules on when to bang or when to feel certain things.

You know, I actually have a really strong theory about why someone as fuckin ugly as him could have a gf, and more fit people don't.

You look at the current state of women: overbearing, obnoxious, don't take care of themselves, and see themselves as kweens when they're as low as a 4/10. They'll say whatever self denial they say to themselves publicly on social media, and block out anyone who challenges the narrative. Granted, not all women are like this, but all the good ones are mostly taken at this point, so we'll just narrow this one down to single women. Also, this is all due to experience of living in the Southwest, I can't speak for the Northern states other than what I've heard.

Now we take a look at the current state of men, which is a little different. You either have one of two:
1) soyboys, getting fatter and lazier, don't really speak their mind, low testosterone, and even a wave of men who are so feminine they become traps who look better than actual women in some cases.
2) Men who have either started, or been on the journey to becoming testosterone machines, lifting weights, being bolder in saying what they have to say, and not giving a fuck about what women want or think of them, even going so far as to be gay when they'd have 8-9/10s jumping on their dick 24/7.

It's almost like soyboys have an easier time getting a gf because they're easier to control, and won't even put up a fight when you go to fuck someone superior to them. Women are the female jew: attain cash cow, while dining for free.

This is bullshit, but I believe it

all those words and it all just boils down to the same old shit.
alpha fucks, beta bucks.
womens rights were a mistake.

>all those words and it all just boils down to the same old shit.
To solve a problem, you first have to understand it.

>a nice guy
this is a net negative for getting a gf tho, the fact that he's rich and famous makes up for that.
>tfw my girl is hotter

He has bigger calves than you

God I hate this cunt’s music. Literally basic bitch magnet: the artist.

why does he look so punchable
i dislike the guy from just looking at him, which is really rare

Correct. The music is utter wank, soppy nonsensical bullshit.
Now that he’s “loved up” he can stop banging on about women and drinking like some beta fag

Today women make their own money so thats less important. Except for gold-diggers, but you wanna stay away from those anyway. Unless you're ugly, unfit and small dicked. Then you simply need the money.

>this is a net negative for getting a gf tho
r9k pls leave
All Chads are super nice (Not saying Sheeran is a Chad)